Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:22 pm
close_enough453
User Image User Image User Image

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft ◊Ⓣravis Ⓣouchdown◊ gaia_nitemareright

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

"Well..." He began still looking up to the stars. "You looked sad." He turned his head to her looking a bit worried. "Even though I was hurt at the time, something in your eyes looked a lot more hurt than me. Like you carried a weight on yourself that you had been holding onto all your life.... Something you didn't deserve to be holding onto all by yourself." He turned his gaze back to the sky, a stern look in his eyes. "I guess I wanted to help get some of that weight off of you...." Travis had been raised to always believe in justice, and love when he was picked up by the old wrestler, and still held the words as a heart on his sleeve. He felt she needed to be helped somehow, a feeling he had.

He coughed. "And you're cute."

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alana looked up at him, eyes full of amazement, and kissed him, her hand on his cheek. She kissed him for a couple of seconds, liking the way he tasted, until she realized she may have been too sudden. She turned away, but still snuggled close to Travis. " I.. Im sorry, I don't know what came over me.." She didn't dare look at him; she just knew that it felt nice to know that someone was there for her; to take a weight off her shoulders, as he had said. No one has ever cared so much for her. And for some reason, being with him, her evil thoughts had faded away; This has never happened before, she thought. She wanted to tell him everything; her parents, her life, her physical entity.

xxxX<3Xxxx..Alana..xxxX<3Xxxx

-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:52 pm
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

"Ah-ah-ah...." Travis was red faced as Alana hugged his lower chest. "Muh-my first kiss-!" It was sad that he got his first kiss at the age of 20, but it wasn't like he was expecting it..... How old was this girl anyway?!

It was still amazing. Alana's soft lips touching his, her being so sudden....

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:29 am

Alana realized she may have made a mistake, because he was reacting very weirdly. She'd never kissed anyone before, and thought the moment had just felt right; hell, he'd made her feel important for once in her life. "Your f--!" She grabbed her bag off the bench and stood up. "Ah-- I'm terribly sorry! I'll just go" she didn't like feeling this embarrassed, especially since she'd stolen his first kiss. She had a huge guilt problem. She started walking off alone in the dark.

-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:54 am
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

"Hold it!" Travis caught up to her and wrapped his arms around her from behind. "Why did you run off for? A kiss doesn't mark the end of a date you know that?"

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:15 am

Alana felt him grab her and turned around. She hugged him tight. "I hoped not." She looked up into his eyes; he was a lot taller than she was. "What now?"

-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:23 am
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

"Well..." He began slightly red faced. "I think is a good date so far... ehhh..." Travis looked at her a bit curious. "You want to tell me whats bugging you?"

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:57 am

Alana pulled back, and looked away from Travis. "I.. I can't. I don't want you to think different of me. I want you to think of me as the same person you think of me right now. Whoever she may be." She looked back at him. "Because if I did tell you , you wouldn't like me anymore." She remembered when she told Karen-- Karen wouldn't speak to her for weeks. And she hasn't told anyone since. "I guess my question for you is: Would you leave me if I told you I was a monster?" HERE we go again.. she thought.

-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:17 pm
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

"I don't think so....." He thought for a moment looking at her. "I feel like I could always see the real you, even if you say you are a monster, I know who you are, even if you don't know yourself." Travis scratched the back of his head. "I'm not tryin' to sound conceited here... but nothing you could tell me could change my opinion of you, I'm a bit stubborn ya see...."

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:48 pm

Alana took a a deep breath and looked away. "Well.. you see, I'm a.. vampire.. and I was the one who murdered my parents.." She let go a sigh of relief; she'd never told anyone before, and it finally felt good for her to let it go. She looked back up at him, hoping he wasn't mad. "That felt good; I've never told anyone that before.." She blushed and smiled. "But, Mr.Hotshot, do you have any secrets you'd like to share as well? I mean, since we're having a confessional and all." She winked. She thought that if he could put up with her, then she could do the same.

-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:19 pm
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

"Wait wait wait wait...... You killed your parents....?" He scratched his chin. "And.... you're a vampire? Vampires exist? I thought you were a cosplayer!" Travis held back his words to not seem insensitve from there. "Uhhh, just to be sure, could I, uh... see your fangs....? I think... I need to see this. I know you aren't a monster..... But.... I don't think I have met any vampires before...." Travis was placed in a bit of a shocked state, a vampire?

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:38 am

"Yeah.. Yeah, I did." She frowned. "But yes, a real vampire; we exist. Some of us are just better at hiding then the rest." Alana sighed and shook her head, then smiled. "Show me your fangs! That's what everyone says.." She laughed. "It's kind of hard to do, you know, make them grow; unless you want to cut your head open again, and this time I wont try to hide them." She winked. "But surely you're a cosplayer, right? I mean, you can't be the REAL Travis Touchdown?" She looked him over and everything, wondering where his beam katana was.. She blushed. A vampire and an assassin, great, she thought

-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:29 am
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

"I'm not going to answer that...."

He pouted as if he was never going to give her a inch on the subject. "No one ever gave me a name so I had to give myself one...." He pulled out his beam katana and waved it around "And I do have a REAL beam katana! Cost me a pretty penny to a gypsy!" He shook it and it gave no flashy effect. "Dammit, thing is broken again...." Travis was accidentally letting his loser show again....

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Alana couldn't help but feel like she offended him, and she felt bad. "I.. Im sorry.." When Travis pulled out the beam katana, she giggled, but was awestruck. "Awesome!" She exclaimed. However, when it didn't work, she started laughing. She thought it was cute how it didn't work for him. he reached for his hand. "It's ok, my fangs don't work when I want them to either," she added. She laughed. He's alright, she thought. She wanted to get to know him better though, knowing she could now trust him. It wasn't often that she'd found anyone who could accept her. "Why are you here? Ah-- that sounded rude-- I meant at Black Rose. Since you're not from here and all.." She rubbed the back of her neck and gave him a crooked smiled in embarrassment.

-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:59 pm
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Travis pulled a armstrong face and looked at Alana after she took his hand ."So..... cute....." He shook his head andn looked a ther properly to respond. "I came from santa destroy to go to a convention, I couldn't find it..... and then I found out that I didn't have enough money to head back....." He shook his head looking down feeling a bit ashamed. "So I took a job at Black rose as security, a offer by some guy named LD I found in my e-mail...."

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games