Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:02 pm
"Rationalize it anyway you want Moli death is death, unintentional or not." He whipped around, pointing out his fingers they clipped the edge of an encrouching soldier's visor, given his superstrength when his fingers swiped along the visor the man's neck snapped like a twig. Lucien stood, folding his arms lightly he gave Moli a sideways glance. "Let's not start name calling now, manipulative sure, but I've only told what's needed to be said, and I've never spoken anything but the truth." In reality he was almost to honest, he would say rather bluntly the things that people didn't want to hear, only because they needed to be said, and denying them did nothing. He glanced back at Moli, watching as his body began to light up, he stared at him through his slitted yellow eyes. "Looks whose manipulative now." He smirked as Moli's body erupted into shards of glowing light. "Quite the display." He looked around with Moli gone he was now the center of the soldier's focus. He looked around him, whistling lightly. "Look at all this attention. Makes me feel so special." he said as his body began to crackle with electrical energy. Lucien curled up into a ball, floating in the air thanks to his telekinesis. His body began to pulse with electrical power, his liquid like negation absorbed the energy from the electricity causing it to boil and spread into mist which surrounded the sphereical shaped ball of energy around him. With a loud shout Lucien thrusted his arms and legs out repulsing the sphere from the inside out sending the contents flying in all directions. The soldiers who were unlucky enough to be within twenty feet of his body were immediately incinerated, while those only ten feet beyond that were lucky to simply be mauled by the energy, knocking them back in the process. Lucien landed on the ground. Smirking lightly he turned to Jeannie. "Moli...His views are childish, and his outlook is niave at best. But he'll come, he'll soon realize he has no choice."

One brave soldier rushed through the gaping maw of death and destruction, he raised his gun, shouting loudly as he fired off his rounds. There was a shimmering streak that flowed through the soldier. A moment of silence went by, the man's body suddenly began to slide, as his upperbody was severed from his lowerbody at the waist. His arms were slashed completely off and now lay on the ground infront of him. As the heaping corpse tumbled over the mystery blur turned out to be the ever so stoic Sibal.

"You're late Sibal." Lucien said as he stared at the biotic. Folding his arms gently across his chest he waited for a reply.

"The calculations I previously specified were flawed. I will further my calculation process next time." Sibal said as he sheathed his blades.

"Still as stiff as ever. Loosen up, you've already torn your primary mission to pieces, why not lose that chip on your shoulder to?"

Sibal did not understand Lucien's sarcasm or attempt at raising the mood. "My body has received no damage, there is no 'chip'"

"...Yeah, I had a feeling you would say that. Anyways I have some bad news, I wasn't joking when I said that we were out numbered one thousand to one. We're leaving if we want any hope to win. Single soldiers don't win wars, armies do." He said as he looked at the two people he had gathered, all that remained was to cement Moli's somewhat shakeable trust in this group and all would be set.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:03 pm
The gunshot wound on Erin's arm which had caused her to falter in defense of herself slowly began to heal itself. The bullet being pushed out of the wound as the muscles, veins, and capillaries sewed themselves back together until finally, the bullet fell out of Erin's arm clinking down to the ground and falling into a crack created by the earthquakes. To the soldiers, this could be taken as a very disturbing sight. They all took a step backwards as Erin raised one hand. Floating above the palm of her hand, an orb of liquid blood formed and grew to about the size of a tennis ball. Then, it rapidly changed its shape and formed the shape of a crossbow. Holding out her free hand, a line of blood formed the shape of an arrow. The soldiers took a step backwards in either hesitation or fear. It didn't really matter to Erin though. All she cared about at this point was killing those who were trying to kill her. Kill or be killed essentially.

Erin knocked the arrow on the thin line of blood that functioned as the string of the bow. She pulled the string back and let the arrow fly. It's path did not stop until it lodged in a soldier's throat, passing through so that the arrowhead protruded from the back of his neck. Without a second's pause, another arrow formed on the blood-bow, Erin drew back the string and fired. This time, the arrow passed through the visor of one soldier and pierced the poor person's left eye. The some of the other soldiers, in response and defense of themselves, raised their guns and fired on Erin, only to have the bullets ricochet off of a psychic barrier the Artistic Owl had put up in time. Her arrows were able to pass through the barrier as that was how Erin had set it up. Her arrows just kept coming and taking down soldiers one by one. Most had fled away only to be devoured by the blood-figures.

Once she was sure she had gotten rid of enough soldiers, Erin lowered the bow and stopped producing arrows. She stared at the mass of bodies before her, which looked like the aftermath of a volcanic eruption when it mowed down trees in its path. The blood-figures stopped moving for a bit before Erin began moving forward at a run. Her body was levitated over the ground so that her feet did not touch the ground. It looked like she was walking on the air as she moved. On her way, Erin could feel some tears starting to fall down her face and be whipped back away from her as she ran. She was not happy about taking so many lives this way. Her powers were now at the level were she lusted for blood and revenge, but that didn't mean she had to like it.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:40 pm
Cecilia glanced down at the vial with distaste. "As much as I don't like to say it, it seems this stuff has been making your problems a lot worse. You're falling apart. It seems you're always so weak. If you wanted to learn to harness your abilities better, drugs aren't the way to go. I mean, I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life. Noel knows that I'm not the purest person in the world. I've done plenty of things that would most likely give me a one way ticket straight to Hell. I'm just saying that I think this KIK is what is making you so weak and unstable most of the time now. I'm not going to make you promise me that you'll stop taking this drug, but please at least consider it."

The Cosmic Owl scowled at Aeon, folding her arms across her chest. "I'll be fine, really. With everything that's been happening, sleep is the last thing I need to worry about right now." Cecilia wasn't really the least bit tired. True, she had been drowsy earlier due to the Morphine, but now she seemed to have gotten her second wind as most would say. "Just be careful while going into town. Who knows how long we'll be here so we'll need food, stuff to drink, stuff for the baby, clothes, bath stuff: the basic necessities."

She hoped that they wouldn't be forced to stay here for too long, but still...they did need certain things. "Oh and if there is a chance that we are going to be staying here awhile, you may need to invest in a job. I feel bad about not being able to contribute, but if the UNS is after us, I won't be able to really go into town as I don't exactly blend in with a crowd. But you...you can disguise yourself if it comes to that. We'll only consider it if we have to," she said as she leaned against the wall in a way that appeared to be casual, but truthfully, she was supporting herself to prevent herself from falling.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:03 pm
Khalifa Marcellus

Khalifa held a grin upon his lips as he stood atop of a small hill of bodies, he was now on a spree, the more that opposed them the more that would end up dead and that was just the way things were. Though he would have thought they would have given up and run by now but this small army that were sent at them was being ended by just two members of the Suits and Erin. Khalifa's attention was mainly focused on his surroundings but when Erin finally got tired of the soldiers who continued to come after her and began to use her ability on a more offensive level he smirked though at the same time he only hoped that she was in control of herself. His attention then shifted to Roulin and once again went on the move and when Erin went flying after him it was only natural that he would follow to lend a hand to their three man team. Jumping off the small hill, he landed in a crouched position and using his leg power broke out into a sprint in order to catch up with the two of them as he two felt the shift in energy and knew nothing good could come from it, he knew that either another Herald or someone equally or near as powerful as one had been killed.

Celestin Selone

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:30 am
Chris Shadowheart
((Uh...where are Genya and Demios? I bet Genya is freaking out.))

((Other/Lost - Genya))

"Waaaahhhh! whoooooaaaa! The immense gravitatio-----wahhhh! EHHHHH?!!! Seismic numbers and volcanic er----raaaaaaaandooom--- ETO?!! FAaAAAAaaaascinaaaating!" Genya practically commented, yelled, screamed, and so on as he stumbled to keep his balance and just out of chance happened to dodge (by pure luck) any hostile entities. "Deemiosoo!" The Alchemist Owl cried out with wide eyes. Demios and Bun Bun had been protecting him, and Demi had given Genya his bow and arrow. However, bows and arrows weren't that useful here. "Whereeee shouuuuld weeeee gooooooo?" Because Genya had absolutely NO idea where they were still.

----

((UNS - Will- ...because I'm bored.))

Dead. Three Heralds down. Well, f**k. Who took down the other two? Will was pretty sure the Adam hadn't been taken out by Thomas because it was unlikely that Thomas would have an overflow of power because the Death Owl knew how to control massive amounts of power. Thus, Will wasn't too concerned about Gravity. What did concern him was if Thomas went after the weaker new Heralds who knew nothing. So, Will remained in the sky trying to spot or pick out the sounds of Thomas.

How expected. The dead Wind Herald Noah got himself killed like the idiot p***k he was who was too arrogant to heed warnings. The Satan Owl would not be happy at all if it was Thomas who had taken Noah out. For the moment, Will could only sense that Noah was dead. He couldn't sense who had killed him. "Where are you, Noah-chan...." Peeved and already annoyed that he had lost Noel, Will took out his "frustration" further on the "poor" souls fighting below by having them tear each other apart and even randomly make them eat each other for no apparent reason and other unspeakable things that probably made observers run or puke like no other day. It was unlike Will to not be a better mood when there was so much carnage and killing by people who didn't even like to kill. Keres, I will go to Japan. I cannot return to our true home in this situation. I am needed here. The devil chuckled lightly. The others wouldn't be able to stand the place long enough anyway...unless they stole my bed. You and Arae go ahead once you have had your fun and take Deimos with you...and kick that soul of Noah's for being an idiot beyond stupidity. Hmph. At least, our friends can feast on this carnage down there. The blonde devil eyed the direction where Tim had been, the church that Will had been launched into earlier. See, Tim? We both were distracted, and this is what happens...

William DeScythe's ears twitched as he picked up voices in the distance. "Bloody fools." Sebastian, prepare for guests. Tai, I can hear you complaining from here over Deimos's laughter. Why is it that you're speaking and not killing? Finish them off and then assist Sebastian.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:46 pm
((TFP---Raven))

Raven nodded her head towards the commander when he assured her that his friend was not going to hurt Kojiro in any way. “I will take your word for it for now..” The blonde female sighed lightly as she stared down at the remains of her sandwich. Her appetite was never fantastic. The slightest of interruptions often saw her abandoning her meal and dealing with other things. Right now it was her mind that was doing the interrupting. She kept replaying her fight with Roulin over and over, going through certain moments and figuring out other ways in which she could have evaded or counter attacked. After going through all that…she replayed the moment in which the pair had spoken “What if questions…heh..” Her hesitation on answering the questions and even showing signs of temptation had the terrorist frowning. “A moment of weakness…” That was all it was, and Raven was never going to let it happen again. It was never a good thing…letting an enemy into your mind…

Raven only snapped out of her day dream when the sandwich she had been holding fell from her hands and onto the floor. Blinking, Raven lent down and picked up the now soiled bread and ham. Her broken ribs, although healing, were still able to cause some discomfort. Despite that, the French woman did not let the pain show on her face, she was through with showing weakness…no matter the form. “Making good time you say? That is good.” She watched as the commander messed around with his bag until he pulled out a crossword puzzle book. Somehow she found herself smiling. In some way…the man before her reminded her of her father. Maybe it was the pride hidden behind his eyes…or the way he was when handling people. Raven shook her head and sat back upright. She placed the sandwich into a plastic waste bag and directed her eyes back to the scenery outside the window. “What is your name?” She muttered out of the blue.

((TFP---Serena))

Silver eyes flickered open as white hair cascaded downwards, hiding the eyes from view. Serena yawned softly and removed the strands of hair from her face. “Mmm…Koji….?” She whispered “What time is it?...” She was actually quite comfortable laying where she was…so she had no intention of sitting up just yet. She did however; turn around to stare up at the Frozen Owl through tired eyes. “I hope we arrive soon…as comfortable as I am…I long for my bed.” Serena smirked upon seeing the redness of Koji’s face. The smirk turned into a smile as the Vanishing Owl pulled herself upright. “Sorry about that.” She patted the poor blushing boy on the head and grinned “Thanks for lending me your lap..” Serena lightly patted her lap which Rikki was currently sleeping on“Want me to lend mine to you? That’s if…Rikki doesn’t mind…”

((NPC---Seb)

“Do you need me to hold your hand with everything you do?” Sebastian said dryly while smirking to himself. “I have other work to attend to. Which is why I am intrusting you with that simple task, ah but don’t worry Tai… I will be a simple phone call away” The butler ran a hand through his messy hair when Tai began to mask his respect for him with a sentence of insults and talks of being comrades. When Tai was finished Seb spun round and grabbed Tai tightly by the upper arm with one hand while the other hand rest beneath Tai’s chin which he tilted upwards until their eyes were locked. The look on Seb's face was a mixture or anger…and amusement “I never make mistakes, Tai....”

The dark haired male leaned in closer towards Tai until only mere inches separated them, his black eyes narrowed only a small amount as he smirked…completely at ease. “There is no need for you to hide your true feelings from me..” Sebastian was clearly trying to make Tai feel very uncomfortable, this was only proven when the hand beneath Tai’s chin stroked along his cheek. In that moment Seb received Will’s order. He ruffled Tai’s hair and took a step back “It seems you still have some work to do here…” He smiled almost too innocently before turning on his heel“I will see you back in Japan, Tai…” Within seconds, the black butler had disappeared into the shadow, the sound of his laughter echoing around in the darkness…Moments later he was followed by Keres, Arae and Deimos….with that last one dragging a screaming female along with him..

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:26 pm
Roulin's skin tingled again as the all too familiar sensation surged through him. Another one? Really? Were these Herald's not as fortified as they claimed to be? The Owl of Life knew his place. He was above the Heralds in the long chain of things and as such, he knew he was stronger than their best. Or at least that's what the cocksure young Owl told himself as cadaver after cadaver was slung at his gun toting enemies. The lot of them were in shock when they realized that the shell covering the raven haired leader was composed of dead, lifeless bodies. A few of which had their skulls taken off while others were just filled with holes. Ironic how that Owl that was meant to represent Life itself was now killing all that stood up against him with no remorse. Just like Erin and Khalifa who followed him now, he understood that it was killed or be killed. No more incapacitate...no more protect.

The bodies fell to the ground in bone cracking thumps. The angered Owl had finally met his target. Even though his view was blocked by a massive cyclone that surrounded him, Roulin knew who it was. Thomas was having his share of pain as his body struggled to maintain Noah's power. Roulin shrugged. It couldn't have been that hard. Now that the Texan b*****d was in his sights, he smiled. Once that cyclone lowered and the debris that was swinging around halted and lowered, he'd move in for the kill. It was about time he repaid him for what he did to Cecilia and Raven anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:32 pm
Continuing on following after Roulin, which wasn't all that hard considering the dome of dead bodies the Life Owl was using, Erin slowed her pace and kept up with Roulin. She was still 'walking on air' so to speak to avoid stepping in the pool of blood that had continued to follow after her. The blood on the ground appeared to disappear as a little upside down whirlpool underneath where Erin's feet were. In a sense, it was feeding Erin's power level and keeping her in her current state. It was something she really had no control over as it just happened whenever blood was spilled.

As they continued towards where Roulin was headed, Erin was not holding back as she kept firing off blood arrows at approaching soldiers. It was in a sense making travel easier for Roulin so he wouldn't have to deal with so many soldiers and concentrate on where he was going. But Erin also had her blood figures following after her. Doing the same thing they had done to that poor soldier that had come close to killing Erin: devouring them.

Of course, Erin herself was not happy with herself for having to kill anyone. For some of the soldiers were sent horrifying images in their minds to make them either kill themselves or go completely insane or depressed. It was something she hadn't done since her mother and father all those years before in Brazil. EHer current state forced a stoic expression on the Artistic Owl's face even though there was still the occasional tear dropping from her eyes. In addition to the crossbow, Erin had also created a scythe. However, she couldn't really remember when she had made it. One second her hand had been empty and the next she held the scythe in her free hand.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:51 am
Timothy stood idle with a grin after Will left the small, local church to go attend to his student. The Herald chuckled at the devil's apparent care for that liar of a man. Timothy and his team had been the ones who easily murdered most, if not, all of his followers in the past. As history saw it, it was still going on today. The only difference was that it was other lesser Owls and not the elemental gods themselves. He left behind his servants, one of which was doing away with a priest. That wasn't his business, so the screams of the man affected him not.

A jolt of fear was sent through Timothy when he'd received word from Sabrina that she was currently engaging Thomas. That wasn't the smartest move Timothy could think of for the Earth Herald as his usual instruction is to escape when Thomas appeared. Sabrina did the opposite. Holding faith close, what little faith the sacrilegious man had, he began to walk from the church. Then it happened. He'd received another message, this one more dire than the last. Following that was a spike in aura which disappeared as quickly and mysteriously as it came. The Herald was no longer within his zone of comfort.

First Adam and now Sabrina...what was going on here? Their first offensive movement upon both the UNS and The Night Owls was proving to be an idiotic choice on the silver haired elder's behalf. Angered beyond anything now, Timothy exploded from the ground and began to fly to the scene where Thomas and Noah was. Soon after arrival, he died too....this wasn't good. Timothy couldn't believe this but moreover, he could stomach Sabrina's downfall. Until he could see the scene, he wouldn't believe she was dead. Even when he aura was no where at all to be found.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:18 pm
TFP Serilda Madde: During the flight to Germany, Serilda yawns while stretching her arms back of her head and slowly places them down back on her lap. "Frank, how long will we arrive in Germany? Claire doesn't look so hot." As she slowly began to stand up she started to walk over to the pilot courtiers an saw a wide spread of Germany in view. "Frank you silent b*****d. One of these day's I'm going to punch you." as Serilda showed a fist to Franks face. "Ha ha ha, couldn't help it, alright go back and take a seat were about to land." While walking back to her seat she sat down. In view the Heli began to slowly descent to a Heli Pad where several German soldiers stood to welcome Serilda. Slowly as the hatch door opened, Serilda came out with Claire on her left shoulder and began to ask one of the soldiers to take her to the infirmary. Standing Her superior Hawk stood front. "Serilda I know this is a bad time to ask. But I got word that were sending you back into battle. It seems we have seen a tyrant we will need you to take him out for us." Serilda Saluted "Before Sir. I'm going to change uniform." Hawk gave an okay and allowed her to leave for a few minutes. After a few minutes, Serilda came out with a New Uniform that seemed rather more her suit. Hawk was standing outside with a OH-58D Kiowa Warrior. "I'm guessing I'm riding with Frank?" said Serilda. "Yes, he's one our best pilots, plus you will need this." as Hawk passed her a parachute. While catching it she began to wear it while walking over to get on, but on the edge of her seat. "Alright Frank, you may proceed and Serilda do be careful, and don't worry Claire will be alright. Trust me." as he smiled. Slowly as the OH-58D began to take ascent she scooted a bit more back and looked over Germany once more. "First thing first" Holding her two hands out she created a AW50 and began to pull the lever back to lock an load. Taking her hat that was placed on her head she began to fix it while sitting and waiting. "I'm guessing the Tyrant is either that man I faced or that guy who stopped my SAW from impact. Either one is fine in my book." As she waited for arrival.

UNS Diana: Diana who was running to Thomas she noticed another battle and began to run in a different direction. She had a feeling he would want this and she started off for a safe zone to sit and still see the battle. Finding a dark corner in the back she took that and began to hid under some rubble that was seemed to be placed their awhile ago. Taking her journal out she kept record on everyone and their injuries and noticed a scary status, looking around she just kept focus on the field. I have a bad premonition, of something is going to happen. But hearing Thomas she looked at his status and began to wipe off his injuries completely.  

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:18 pm
Within the tornado that was formed when Thomas killed Noah and assimilated his Herald power, a transformation was taking place. What was once a long flow of dark hair slicked with Negation and riddled with split ends was now a pristine trill of ivory strands cleaned immaculately by the new aura within the man. Dark eyes now became a light green to further assure an onlooker that this Owl wasn't just another Owl. The putrid stench of Negation was now gone. Left behind was a scent of pine. The smell would never return for Thomas's Negation had gone. He was no longer the Death Owl. He was now The Herald of Wind. The cyclone vanished leaving deep lacerations in the upper levels of the stores and buildings that were lucky to still be standing in the area. The Texan's emerald eyes gathered Roulin and a grin formed on Thomas's pale face. "What's up kid?", asked the man chidingly. "How're you doin'? I've helped ya by killin' off two Heralds. Another one was killed by God knows who...oh wait, she's dead too."

"Yeah. I know she is." Roulin replied unfazed. He even shrugged when the new Herald certified her death. At this rate, his care for many things was dwindling, almost reaching a point of nonexistence. He did keep in mind what this man had done to himself, his friends and family and the terrorist who's mind was only further warped by his torture. He kept his cool though. They'd have their moment soon enough. "I can't say I ever really knew Noel, but she was someone I looked up to. I also know that you weren't the one that killed her. The person who did will get theirs after I'm done with you."

"Heh. Is that so kid? Is that what's gonna happen? You're gonna take me done, then ol' Timmy? The set on you kid...." The silver haired western snickered at Roulin's 'confidence'. He was just a kid. A stupid little kid that was dragged into this war by his father and uncle. True, Roulin was a threat and a very real one, but he was still just a big fish in a small, small barrel. Scoffing once more, Thomas decided to try out his powers. His right hand lifted to the Italian before him. Then....nothing. After a moment of focus, nothing again. Thomas was starting to develop a headache just thinking about his new powers as well. The hole in the dark man's plan had finally materialized. Because of prolonged usage of the same power, he didn't know how to activate the new set of abilities. In truth, it would take at least five minutes to learn them, but Roulin wasn't about to allow it. Looking up to where the young Owl once was, Thomas found nothing but a billowing cloud of dust. Roulin had moved.

The Italian wouldn't even need powers for this fight...not if Thomas didn't know his own anymore. This was it. The easiest, but most important fight Roulin could ever have. The moment was his and he took control of it with great haste. The Life Owl reappeared after driving a swift, well-aimed forward jab into Thomas's abdomen. The punch was not pulled and behind it was great force. The so-called kid didn't need all of his strength for this. He knew he wouldn't because if Thomas was reeling from this, a full powered attack would damage him. What fun would it be to beat a broken punching bag? Roulin followed up by throwing a swift uppercut into the white haired devil's chin. The attack lifted him from his feet, but only in a distance equivalent to a short hop.

After Thomas fell to his feet, his mind dazed by the two hits, he finally spotted an opportunity to counter. Roulin kept low for advantageous reasons and Thomas knew this as he too was versed in CQC. Until he could sense out the area of his focus that would activate his power, this was all he could do. He threw an overhead jab that he hoped would strike the kid and send him bounding back. He needed to distance himself to think. Instead, his attack yielded different results. Roulin turned, grabbed his arm and flipped him over his shoulder. After landing on the rough, broken street, The Owl of Life then kicked him in the chest sending him skidding and rolling down the length of the block. After being stopped by building's concrete base, the elder Owl spat out a wad of blood and slammed his fist against the ground. "Diana!!", Thomas called out in a raspy voice. "Start healing me!! Now!!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:53 pm
All the pieces had finally come together. Lucien took a final step before he stopped. His heart thumped vigorously in his chest. He gasped as his head shot upward looking into the sky. His eyes reacted to the now spontaneous chage that filled his body. Slowly the color went from the highlighter yellow they had been into a deep golden color, the closer it got to his pupil the darker it was, but the closer to the edge of his eye it got the brighter golden it became. Slowly his pupils returned to their normal spherical shape, soon imprinted on both of his eyes the Architect Seal blazed forth. Lucien felt his body shake lightly as it was lifted slowly up into the air. From the center of his chest a spray of negation shot forward discintegrating his shirt, the negation soon spread covering his entire body and burning his casual clothes off onto the ground. The solid black humanoid figure floated, lookig skyward, yet motionless a floating statue. The negation soon draped down, forming inky black robe like clothing over his body, after a moment of the classical reaper appearance the negation around his body slowly began to contort and form the black stealth Carbon suit it had before. The negation around his head split down the middle, spraying apart like water it revealed his face to the world.

Closed eyes hid his expression from the world as three pairs of black feathered wings starting as nothing but bone emerged from his back, the three pairs of skeletal wings slowly sprouted elegant silky feathers which flapped in unison carrying him to the ground. As he landed he landed in a one knee knelt down position. His hair was a little longer, and his skin had a little less color to it than usual. As he slowly opened his eyes he exhaled loudly, in his mouth were two small top fangs, neither one was particularly long they just stuck out a little farther than normal. black smoke like material wisped from his mouth as he exhaled, and ceased when he stopped.

As he slowly stood up he looked at his hands, then at his arms. he felt a little taller to, by nothing more than a few inches. His facial features and body structure seemed more mature now, he looked a few years older, his body had more defined muscles, he lacked the somewhat childish face he once had before. He looked himself over and examined the wings. He focused and retracted them back into his back. He looked over his shoulder at Jeannie and Sibal with his new golden eyes. "Thomas. He's no longer the death owl." He said in a deeper voice than usual, there was something odd in his voice, something more wisened. "I can feel it. So this is what it is to truly be a member of the Great Four." He clenched his hands into fists lightly, feeling the material that now covered his body.

Nicko1421

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:20 pm
TFP: The sound buzzing still through the air, Frank began notice a battle going on from below. "Serilda good luck." Serilda got comfy and looked over through the scope to find The crazy fellow and which seemed to be a white hair man duking it out. Taking both ends and placing a strap around her neck to hold her rifle while she jumps. She let goes and falls slowly in the air waiting on time to pull the trigger. She kept on control while she was in enough zone she pulled the rope and began to hold on the two lines while floating down on a tall rooftop which she slowly landed she began to unclick the straps and started to go to an edge where she can take aim. "Target is in my sights." as she spoke through her tact com. "Understood Serilda be careful." as Hawk spoke through a speaker. Serilda began to go tactical as she moved in while leap over a roof top to another to find a better sniper location to Guile up.

UNS: Diana that was still laying began to hear Thomas once more. And started to look at the journal. Slowly removing the injuries that Thomas was dealt in any way. She began to feel light headed and started to hold her forehead from hurting. "Been healing to much But must keep going. I can rest anytime but right now I must keep on Thomas's status." as Diana watched the battle from afar.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:21 pm
Cecilia had no time to ask anymore questions of Aeon for before she could open her mouth to utter one more word, the sounds ol gunfire, resounded along with bloodcurdling screams of many dying. But how could there have been gunfire. They were all the way in....Of course! How could she have been so foolish? This house that they were in wasn't real. They were not in Japan. They were still in Rome. Cecilia had been so hopeful to get away that she didn't stop to think of the limits to Aeon's abilities.

How could she have been so stupid? Wishing she could move more quickly, Cecilia walked towards the door and forced it open. Expecting to find the rural scenery of Japan, she only found the bloodshed in the hallway of the hospital, which they were still in meaning that they were still in danger. "s**t!" Cecilia cursed loudly biting her lip against the pain she felt in her ribs. With Aeon's abilities unstable and Cecilia's injuries, and her inability to fully control her newfound powers, they would not be able to hold out. But still, doing nothing would only end up getting them killed faster.

A UNS soldier caught sight of her and ran at her. Cecilia's mind began to whir as she pondered what to do. She had to act quickly. At that moment, a gravitational force lifted her chain whip, which lay behind her in the corner. Cecilia's body began to glow with a deep purple aura, a few shades darker than the aura that she had emitted in the past. She had unconsciously activated her new abilities once again enabling her to control her weapon. The chain whip flew at the UNS soldier who attempted to evade, but another pulse of gravity beared down on his legs breaking them and causing him to scream out in pain. Cecilia's eyes, her pupils, irises, and even the whites of her eyes emitted a deep purple glow, the same as her aura. The chain whip ran through the UNS soldier's chest and straight through the other side leaving the weapon covered in blood, skin, and bits of tissue.

The soldier began to cough and sputter, blood spraying from his mouth, but Cecilia wasn't done yet. The chain whip came back around and stabbed the man in the back of his head, the chain running through his mouth. The force and thickness of the chain caused his skin to tear and his skull to begin cracking until part of his head came off leaving only the bottom jaw. As what was left of the UNS soldier fell to the ground, Cecilia sank painfully to her hands and knees breathing hard, sweat pouring down her forehead, the room spinning, the violent urge to throw up washing over her, which she did. Controlling these newfound abilities would not be an easy task.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:37 pm
"Get up!!" Roulin called in a voice so thunderous, the ground before him trembled slightly. His anger was getting the best of him, but still, the man did well to keep his power usage to a minimum. He was saving his aura for that moment where Thomas, the man that had caused everyone so much pain, was staring into his dark purple eyes begging for his life. As a man who enjoyed delayed pleasure, Roulin would take his time in this fight brutalizing the Texan just has he had done him for the past two and a half years.

The Herald wasn't down and he was far from out. Roulin could both sense and see this...oddly though, his aura hadn't diminished at all. In fact, it had grew. Had to be a healer around the area, but where? With vision active now, he'd wait until the person made a move. When they did, they'd be in for a nice surprise. Now, back to Thomas. Roulin's hand was now gripped around the elder Owl's collar. After drawing back his fist, Roulin landed a clean punch on his face. The force of the strike sent Thomas backwards into building's dark interior where he scurried off to hide. It wouldn't help him though as Roulin could see in any lighting with his vision active. Thomas didn't need to know that though....

"......oh my ******** god...." The once Death Owl was now sitting behind a column of marble. It was uncharacteristic of him to hide and even he knew this. It frustrated him that the b*****d child of another whelp was able to even touch him let alone scar him. Thomas spat a tooth on the ground, not realizing that the small noise of the enamel hitting the ground would alert Roulin to his spot. From reflexes alone, he dodged a shockwave that tore the marble column to pieces. The lower end of the sphere struck his side leaving a nice bruise there. It was nothing though. Thomas was a grizzled vet and his skin was littered with scars. What was another one to him? Getting to his feet now, he took off at Roulin and attacked with a flying knee.

Roulin had watched all of it. The dodging, the scurrying across the ground like a cockroach and him gathering himself for his weak little attack. Thanks to his sight, he was already ahead of the man in more ways than one. The hand to hand master brought his right leg across his body to avert Thomas's weakly thrown knee. From the momentum, he continued to spin. Thomas, who was now facing away from the younger Owl, took a kick to the back of his neck. The force of it was directed downward and so down went the new Herald of Wind. His forehead crushed a rather blunt piece of marble to bits. Upon impact, the silver haired man groaned in agony. The kick and his forehead were both competing with each other in levels of pain, but Thomas knew that they both hurt like hell. It was all the indignant Italian wanted him to feel.

After lifting his hand again to attempt an attack, Roulin stepped on it, crushing against a bit of marble that refused to break. After only seconds of grinding his heel against the top of the man's hand, the stone broke and Thomas once again voice his lamentations. The Texan had to do something or else this Owl Swiss army knife would kill him without a fight. When he tried to rise from the ground, he was stopped almost immediately by the young Presidiomni. He had expected to be trampled then and there, but instead, he received a more painful retaliation.

Roulin noticed Thomas attempting to lift himself from the ground after his botched attack which now had his hand pinned. He could shockwave him and crush his spine, burn him then and there, skewer him with metals and stones or just throw him upward with telekinesis. Instead of doing any of these things which would restrict the man's movement, he placed two siring hot beams of light through a kidney and another through his calf muscle. The end result of the stinging, burning attack saw Thomas writhing even more while desperately trying to stand up.

In his bout of pain, the dark man let out a deep, bellowing yell that brought a sense of half-satisfaction to Roulin. His scowl hadn't changed, but inside, his smile was beaming, shining even. It all was short lived though. As he prepped a third shot, a mighty gust of wind struck the younger Owl like a heavy, heavy punch. It's power was similar to a shockwave from Raven. It's force was more wilder and stronger. It was to be expected from a man new to the powers of Wind. The attack was enough to lift Roulin from his feet and throw him through the building's west wall. Now that Roulin was gone, Thomas could move, but not run. That option was done away with when Roulin shot him in the leg. He could barely walk now that his left kidney had a burning hole in it. For now, he'd take this time to figure out his powers. He wouldn't fight Roulin until he appeared to him again.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games