Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Flight Rising Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarano_Krem

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:25 pm
why must there be so many beautiful dragons all the time!? why??  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:00 pm
Minsuil
They're triple gened boys, both tiger/eyespots/gembound and both black-range doubles so I was looking for around 200k or the equivalent in gems in FR. For matope kids, I'll take 175k give or take a bit depending on how much treasure you have on you, feel free to haggle or offer some combination of stuff.

On the other hand, if you guys would like to offer dragons for trades, feel free to make some offers? I would part with either of these kiddos for a few very specific spiral:

Light Eyes + White Tiger + Aqua Shimmer + White/Blue/Green Tert

Hmmm lemme poke around and see what I can do. Should weigh whether I wanna spend my treasure on genes or on new dragons, lol, THE ETERNAL DILEMMA. But he is so nice ghekhfhgggg /internal battle

Hmm, I have a spiral egg from these two hatching in four days that might be kind of close to what you're looking for? http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=5,3,26,15,9,25,1 Not quite but relatively close, if you can't find anything and wanna try and get closer through breeding.  

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:22 pm
hybridic
Minsuil
They're triple gened boys, both tiger/eyespots/gembound and both black-range doubles so I was looking for around 200k or the equivalent in gems in FR. For matope kids, I'll take 175k give or take a bit depending on how much treasure you have on you, feel free to haggle or offer some combination of stuff.

On the other hand, if you guys would like to offer dragons for trades, feel free to make some offers? I would part with either of these kiddos for a few very specific spiral:

Light Eyes + White Tiger + Aqua Shimmer + White/Blue/Green Tert

Hmmm lemme poke around and see what I can do. Should weigh whether I wanna spend my treasure on genes or on new dragons, lol, THE ETERNAL DILEMMA. But he is so nice ghekhfhgggg /internal battle

Hmm, I have a spiral egg from these two hatching in four days that might be kind of close to what you're looking for? http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=5,3,26,15,9,25,1 Not quite but relatively close, if you can't find anything and wanna try and get closer through breeding.

Thanks for the dragon offer, but really, I'm looking to acquire that exact line up since my breeding projects atm are trying to make some doubles and triples. : (  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:27 pm
Minsuil
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
black/black/ice

Hrrrrg okay after much internal debate I think I've decided that I am in desperate need of this boy, if he's still available? I have 173k right now but I can get some more if you give me a bit??  

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

vilegloom

Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:44 pm
Minsuuuuuu thank you lovey but I can't really spring for anything quite that expensive NO MATTER HOW MUCH I LOVE GEMBOND AND NEED MOAR DDDDDDDDD;

There's whiny little kid voice inside my head right now "But PUH-LEEAAAASE can we just get that one dragon and I promise I won't ask for another one for a long long time, I'll take SUCH good care of him, come on" and now I feel like a bitchy Mom T____________T wat is going on in my head  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:49 pm
Minsuil

100k/130k is a bit low for me, especially since I'm not sure if I want to part with the double obsidian boy. T__T;;

160k?
-paws at-

; 3;

Edit: Just now saw the other posts, I'm currently grinding in the colisum, and will try for more! 160k's just what I have currently.  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:10 pm
hyrbridic

173k is fine, send the request. : >

Khryssie

Blinded By Silence

After some thinking, I think I'm gonna keep the obsidian/obsidian boy for now. His parents will breed again, and I may or may not get a breeding partner for him. If you guys want, I can cut some more discounts on their next clutch. QQ Sorry and thanks for the interest!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:23 pm
I'd love to get pinged/quoted/PM'ed what have you when they breed again <3 Those boys were handsome!  

vilegloom

Vampire

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:30 pm
Minsuil
hyrbridic

173k is fine, send the request.

Ahhh thank you I will love him so much! Whaaat is your username though, I don't appear to know it?
EDIT: nvm I think I found it. :3

Also lowering the price on this girl to 100k for matopeople, if any of you are interested. :3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:24 pm
hybridic
Minsuil
hyrbridic

173k is fine, send the request.

Ahhh thank you I will love him so much! Whaaat is your username though I don't appear to know it?

lol my bad, my FR username is Ioke. : >  

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:46 pm
GUYS LOOKIT!

Iwi and Aiya, the two best-est friends evar!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:54 pm
phoenix kiss

Okie dokie then - I sent Caelus over to you :3 I'd like some light eyes~  

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:32 pm
Xerianthe
phoenix kiss

EDIT IS NOT QUOTE PHOE let's try this again

eep, he has a familiar! I'll cancel trade.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:34 pm
phoenix kiss
Xerianthe
phoenix kiss

Ack, sorry! I aaaalways forget to do that xD  

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:43 pm
Xerianthe
phoenix kiss
Xerianthe
phoenix kiss

Ack, sorry! I aaaalways forget to do that xD

got him! she's RTB in 2 days and I will jump on it posthaste.  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games