Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:03 pm

I added some new additions to the first post. Some new dishes.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:27 am

Barely anybody eats here. xD Most of the employees don't even show up anymore, anyway.

... Ramen Salazar. xD

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:59 am

Hmm... I'll take the Redfield Lobster!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:25 am

Yeah, I was proud of the Ramen Salazar.

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:13 am

I'll take the Redfield Lobster.

Oh, while I was in Hawaii, me and my cousin went into a GameStop and they had RE0 for $10! I was so happy! (I bought it, of course). I also bought a new RE T-Shirt. biggrin I haven't gotten a chance to play RE0 yet but I can't wait until I do! xd
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:14 am

You're wayyyyy overdue. Is it at least in good condition?

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:16 am

Yea, it in great condition! biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:17 am

Now, listen to me soldier! I want that game beat! I want the minigame beat! And I want all the bonuses unlocked three hours ago! Move! Move! Move!

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:19 am

Biohazard EXTREME
Now, listen to me soldier! I want that game beat! I want the minigame beat! And I want all the bonuses unlocked three hours ago! Move! Move! Move!

Yes sir!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:24 pm

xd This is why I love gamestop. I found one of the chainsaw controllers for 8.00. Pristine condition, never opened. The guy basically gave it to me for free, they had it in their back room for months!!

Have fun with Zero! I love the leech hunter mini-game heart Mostly because when I see something shiny I get all excited biggrin

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:02 pm

We only got EB Games around here. u.u
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:55 am

That's unfair... us Brits only get Game and Gamestation stores, or should I say shops. xd

Anyway that brings up another point. I aways get so annoyed with the fact titles are still not being released in all regions during the same time period / month / whatever. I thought the days of waiting an extra month for a game that's been released already in both Japan and the US were over. Damn!

miabyte

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:18 am

Bio I love your siggy. 4laugh
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:14 am

XINVADER
That's unfair... us Brits only get Game and Gamestation stores, or should I say shops. xd

Anyway that brings up another point. I aways get so annoyed with the fact titles are still not being released in all regions during the same time period / month / whatever. I thought the days of waiting an extra month for a game that's been released already in both Japan and the US were over. Damn!
Well, they're getting there. I mean before a title would be released in Japan, six months later in the US, then six months later in Europe. At least US and Japan are synchronized now, so who knows, before long maybe it'll be worldwide.
Don't worry, when I make my games, I'll be sure they're released everywhere at the same time.

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:48 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
We only got EB Games around here. u.u

They're the same store. EB Games and Gamestop are owned and operated by the same company... pretty soon all EB Games will turn into Gamestops...
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games