Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:22 pm

"ok this time I have this down"
Zach began to make handsigns this time super fast and all of a sudden....
"poof"
a chair appeared this time with no smoke and then it turned back into Zach
"how was that? Did I do good?"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:40 am

((Pyro was already teaching me so i just have to do this post then im done learning clone jutsu right? well Yumi also has to learn it... its the crappy bit of having this bloodline ))

Mai and Yumi followed what Rahenno said Mai was hyper as usual and Yumi was silent.
"Well ok one more try Clone jutsu" Mai said then created a copy of herself and since she was really happy she started jumping up and down.
Yumi then emerged compleatly from Mai and put her hair behind her ear.
"Ok my turn Clone jutsu" Yumi said thinking this will be easy i can do it in one try but ended up with a pale copy of her sprawled on the ground.
"D-Dont say a word" She said to Mai.

KazElli

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:47 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image

The Fenrir clone entered the Academy to give out training to the students there. He immediately identified a strange pair of girls whose nature seemed to both puzzle and annoy him all in the same second of seeing them.

(EDIT)
After getting a good look at the new students Fenrir took his leave to follow Tera.

User Image

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coR35g1jGio
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:59 pm

____* MIZU* ____

Mizu came in as she saw some people there. "Wow this brings back alot." Mizu said to herself.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:09 pm

Rahenno saw that Zack was finished. "Ok, now Zack, You are genin. Here." He said pulling out a Cloud headband and placing it infront of Zack. "Heh, you've earned it." He smiled as he was able to name Zack, an offical cloud shinobi.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:19 pm

____* MIZU* ____

Mizu saw that someone was able to become a genin. "Good job for him." She said to herself.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:23 pm

KazElli
((Pyro was already teaching me so i just have to do this post then im done learning clone jutsu right? well Yumi also has to learn it... its the crappy bit of having this bloodline ))

Mai and Yumi followed what Rahenno said Mai was hyper as usual and Yumi was silent.
"Well ok one more try Clone jutsu" Mai said then created a copy of herself and since she was really happy she started jumping up and down.
Yumi then emerged compleatly from Mai and put her hair behind her ear.
"Ok my turn Clone jutsu" Yumi said thinking this will be easy i can do it in one try but ended up with a pale copy of her sprawled on the ground.
"D-Dont say a word" She said to Mai.

Tera quickly ran up to Mai and Yumi and hugged Mai since Yumi was still learning the jutsu.
"How are you having fun?" Tera said to her step daughters.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:23 pm

"Oh HI HI" Mai said as she struggled free from the hug. "Stop being a mom Your young enough to be our sister." Mai sad as she watched Yumi train.

Yumi glanced towards Tera nodding as she said "You cant be our mom your too young Mai is right it will be easier for you to be our sis."
Yumi then did the seal again "Clone jutsu!" This time she was able to do it correctly

KazElli

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:50 am

aro walked in the door way then saw his brother then walked up to him after he handed zack his headband."hey wats up you won`t belive what happened at the cafe."aro said still blushing and shocked from the event that took place there.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:56 am

( stare aro u r extra late if u just now got a kiss.... stare )

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:03 am

____* MIZU* ____

Mizu was board so she took a seat and took of her golves and looked at her hand.She took off herribbon from her hair.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:15 am

(what jealous of tera or some thing.)

Aro97

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:31 am

(S-I-K-E....i already had a kiss before....)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:47 am

(yaeh ok i belive that)

Aro97

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:58 pm

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir made his way to the academy to make sure everything was going alright. Thats when he saw Aro, the boy Tera was with, go in. Fenrir dashed towards the classroom after Aro, his ears already picking up on what they were saying. He heard two girls talking with Tera. They seemed to be extremely close. An almost malicious grin spread across his face as he opened the door to see them break away in a hug so that one of the girls could finish their clone jutsu. "Tera." he said with a sly smirk. "You never told me you had so many friends. You should've introduced them to me earlier."

User Image

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coR35g1jGio
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games