Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:36 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSCJJkFgt_w

*dances*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:46 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSCJJkFgt_w

*dances*

Aha! I haven't listened to that song in a while. Good song. xd ...cool vid  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:15 pm
That guy's face is always like B|

WHERE'S THE EMOTION? THIS IS A SONG WHERE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ALL CONFUSED AND LOST I think. D8  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:37 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
That guy's face is always like B|

WHERE'S THE EMOTION? THIS IS A SONG WHERE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ALL CONFUSED AND LOST I think. D8

Lol, his facial expression does seem to be lacking a little. Yet at the same time, it's kinda cool. I'm not sure how to explain it xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:48 pm
"HA. This situation doesn't faze me." B|

xDDD
That's the vibe the guy gives me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:25 am
Jin the Shadow Wolf
"HA. This situation doesn't faze me." B|

xDDD
That's the vibe the guy gives me.

Lol yeah I can see what you mean xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:54 pm
i'm back... swy been a long but nice day  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:59 pm
oO Lorelei Oo
i'm back... swy been a long but nice day

It's okay. What happened?  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:17 pm
well my parents were working a function- breakfast with santa at the inn... and they were santa and mrs. clause. first off very cool cause they rocked it.. they're perfect for it... second i went in (not paid) to take pics of them in their get ups- very very adorable may i add- and take pics of them with the staff as well.. well originally it was to all be done before the function would start so i could get the house ready for the work yankee swap at our place tonight... yeah didn't happen... the staff was enough behind that i ended up staying and helping families take photos with santa and mrs clause. -which i loved and even- since this was the first year the inn has had this- was able to suggest great ideas to make it better and bring more people in. one family (since i also had my camera on me at all times for rare worker photos) had the daughter who could not get enough of santa. All smiles and hugging, she could have fallen asleep it was so adorable. well they were waiting for the mom who had the camera- so i took pics with mine and got their email so i could send when home (very proud of myself) they- loved that i would do that for them.. now the function was from 8am-12pm... (i'm still there not paid for helping but loving it) i was with my parents having a blast at how adorable they were... and got some good pics for the inn website...

in the end i got high praise from the owners, my parents and staff for my ideas and the help making the families get that extra special santa meeting.. most dun get a family photo cause parts are taking them,.. this way they got to enjoy the interactions between santa and their kids....

so that finished... got home before mom and dad.. so cleaned as much as i could.. when they got home set up the house for the yankee swap which went amazingly... the owner ended up choosing the naughty gift and we couldn't stop laughing...

overall an awesome night  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:24 pm
It's stories like those that show what a good person you are. That sounds like a very eventful and happy occasion....I'm glad you were able tohave fun and make the place better for next year when they host it again. So obviously you are a team player, and you are out there!  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:49 pm
i went into the mode when i was at disney... i liked that job as a photographer... me and my brother were good at it... i just got sick and then things got rough and forced me to quit... but the family thing is what i would do for people at disney... usually (more then i was supposed to) with their own camera's... i used to get shots that people didn't remember happened... but were too precious and were thrilled when they got it...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:56 pm
oO Lorelei Oo
i went into the mode when i was at disney... i liked that job as a photographer... me and my brother were good at it... i just got sick and then things got rough and forced me to quit... but the family thing is what i would do for people at disney... usually (more then i was supposed to) with their own camera's... i used to get shots that people didn't remember happened... but were too precious and were thrilled when they got it...

That sounds fun to be in Disney World and taking photos. You being the "hostess" and everything, the "people" person without even having to talk too much. And, I suppose you feel a bit creative too. Sounds like a deal fors ome people.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:12 pm
well i told them they need a scroll with names for santa... like when people make a reservation, that we could ask the names of the kids and we can make a list for family/ order of time they're reserved so when they enter dad can know their names and can check them on his list... (2 boxes by each name, 1 box checked once- get it? checking his list twice lol) and to have a photo station so that when they get pics, or forgets camera's to take a pic we can do a complimentary one or 2 as part of their meal  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:30 pm
lol that is a nice experience I'm sure ^.^
And cool  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:47 am
morning all off to work i go  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games