Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:49 pm
*gluggles* You're a trend setter! You should be proud! 3nodding ...or did you want to be the only one who did it? I can stop if you want.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:50 pm
Eeeek! I'm sorry gonk
-Deletes-

Merri Mala

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:56 pm
Eh, no! I'm just kidding! It's just because everytime I do something, everybody else does the same thing. It doesn't bother me, Marisol, don't worry. Your avi was very pretty too!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:57 pm
User Image

This is me on an average day, because my work allows me to wear headphones. I wear them even when I'm not actually listening to music. I have a scarf "thing" some call it a fetish. You touch my scarves, I bite your hand off. My hair is, well it's that style, but the spikes in the front are bleach yellow.

Edit: and contrary to many gaians, I actually smoke cigarettes.

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:00 pm
Cute. Now make me one for summer; it's +40 out there, you're going out with a bunch of pretty girls. GO!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:00 pm
Ne, ne... I've got goggles in real life now that I wear over my beanie, but I don't feel like pulling the ones off my mule for my avi..
And my hair is getting long, and is brownish...
and my skin isn't tanned...

*ponders just spending the gold to change her avi completely, or to just do a tektek, while trying to figure out her geometry homework, while RPing on Yahoo, while watching Princess Tutu*  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Merri Mala

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:01 pm
Hehe XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:03 pm
DTT sure can multi task! That's wonderful! I can read a book, take part in a conversation/listen to one, listen to music AND chew gum. At. The. Same. Time.
I'm brilliant.  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:06 pm
I can sadly do only two things at once, and if I multi task I'm incredibly limited. This is one of my faults: If I multi task one of the tasks MUST be listening to music, and the other one is anything else. I can only do two things at once. I completely stop one thing to do another. But, to make up for this, I can do it really quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:08 pm
I procrastinate. Alot. When it comes to school work I'm usually starting the work at 3am the day it's due. _Starting_. And that's when it's a more than 4 pages paper. It's probably my greatest fault; procrastination. That and my love of coffee. gonk  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:12 pm
I have...a lot of weaknesses: women, scarves, necks (don't ask), cigarettes, dancing (I would much rather dance than do anything in the world), hats, as for food, pastas and mushrooms.

I have one alcoholic weakness: Zombified coke.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:17 pm
I have too many gonk But major ones: Coffee, Chocolate, Good se... uh, Kyou!!! XD  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:18 pm
Oh Kyou... lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:20 pm
I can sort of do lots of things at once. Listening to music doesn't even count for me, anymore, as I do it all the time. I can't go through a day at school without my music. Which sucks, 'cause my History teacher won't even let ipods and stuff be visible in class.

My weaknesses have to be... Something to do with bananas... anything caffinated and/or carbonated... uhh... I'm quickly becoming addicted to wearing my goggles everywhere (I have been since I got them)
Cheese, mushrooms... reading(that might be a good thing), music (of course), being alone(There happens to be a very good reason why I've never gotten a girlfriend), uhh...

I don't know.  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:23 pm
User Image

This was when I was vacationing down in Sicily last summer. Sadly, there are no n****e rings on Gaia, elsewise I would have one on my left.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games