Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21721 21722 21723 21724 21725 21726 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:14 am

Wantcookie
Lady Psycho Sexy
I have always wanted to join the OCRemix community but never had the skill. crying Its contributors are my heroes.

By god, yes. Some of them create the greatest masterpieces. Like so.

That is so win

*saves*

I really like this one right now though. I'm just imagining how awesome it would be seeing a bunch of street performers playing it downtown or something. xd I would give them ALL the money I had on hand, and probably start using L R X B Y to dance.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:18 am

Doesn't this one make you totally see Magus in Phoenix Wright?

EDIT: or FF8. But with better sound ********, it's been too long since I've checked up on remixes. I need to expand mah collection.

EDIT EDIT: Ribbin would cream his jeans for this one. And this one.

Cabron the Swan

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:23 am

Sup mine nyukkas?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:24 am

Lady Psycho Sexy

EDIT: or FF8. But with better sound ********, it's been too long since I've checked up on remixes. I need to expand mah collection.

So great. xd
One of my favorites is an older mix, of the Trial against Chrono, and later, the King.
EDIT: Although, most anything from the Chrono Symphonic is good, too. Especially their rendition of the Black Omen theme, my god.

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:34 am

Wantcookie
Lady Psycho Sexy

So great. xd
One of my favorites is an older mix, of the Trial against Chrono, and later, the King.
EDIT: Although, most anything from the Chrono Symphonic is good, too. Especially their rendition of the Black Omen theme, my god.
The court one is one of my favorites too. I still can't believe Spekkosaurus did that all in one take.

EDIT: OH THIS ISN'T THE SPEKKOSAURUS ONE THERE'S ANOTHER!?

Oh I like this. It totally fits the mischievous little chancellor.

Also holy s**t that is epic. Why is that so epic and their Lavos theme so boring? mad
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:38 am

Lady Psycho Sexy
Wantcookie
Lady Psycho Sexy

So great. xd
The court one is one of my favorites too. I still can't believe Spekkosaurus did that all in one take.

Also holy s**t that is epic. Why is that so epic and their Lavos theme so boring? mad

I know, it's like they weren't even trying.
On the other hand, I know a different final boss theme that's ridiculously awesome.
http://www.blueblue.fr/mirrors/ff4/files/MP3/Act 3 - Redemption/3-12 Finale Part Two ~ Genesis of Destruction (The Final Battle) [Various Artists].mp3
Silly gaia doesn't let me link it because of the [Various Artists] in the URL.

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:39 am

Well when the well runs dry for your searches on OCremix, try out newgrounds.com 's audio portal there's a ton of mixed and remakes of old game tunes <33
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:43 am

I really dislike family drama... =_=;

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:47 am

Wantcookie
Lady Psycho Sexy
Wantcookie
Lady Psycho Sexy

So great. xd

On the other hand, I know a different final boss theme that's ridiculously ******** up link>

Is this part of a musical?

An FF4 musical?

...Is there an FF8/9 musical? :'D Those soundtracks ruled.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:51 am

Lady Psycho Sexy
Wantcookie
Lady Psycho Sexy
Wantcookie
Lady Psycho Sexy

So great. xd

On the other hand, I know a different final boss theme that's ridiculously ******** up link>

An FF4 musical?

It's part of Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption.
In the same way that the Black Omen thing was part of Chrono Symphonic.
Sadly, OCR has yet to make a full musical out of anything.
Speaking of Chrono Sypmhonic, it has one of the most beautiful pieces I've heard in a while.

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:51 am

Harusame Mizukishi

Here here to that, last time for me was 3 days ago now? *offers you a swag of vodka from a flask and offers to hear you out*
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:53 am

xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
Harusame Mizukishi

Here here to that, last time for me was 3 days ago now? *offers you a swag of vodka from a flask and offers to hear you out*

*declines vodka* Nah, I'm cool, bro.
It's mainly my brother being a royal douche.

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:56 am

Wantcookie
Lady Psycho Sexy
Wantcookie
Lady Psycho Sexy
Wantcookie
Lady Psycho Sexy

So great. xd

An FF4 musical?

Speaking of Chrono Sypmhonic, it has one of the most beautiful pieces I've heard in a while.

I didn't know that one was part of Chrono Symphonic. It was allright, but I didn't really enjoy the transition to Japanese, and I'm not really fond of her falsetto. I like this interpretation a lot better.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:58 am

Lady Psycho Sexy
Wantcookie
Lady Psycho Sexy
Wantcookie
Lady Psycho Sexy

An FF4 musical?

I didn't know that one was part of Chrono Symphonic. It was allright, but I didn't really enjoy the transition to Japanese, and I'm not really fond of her falsetto. I like this interpretation a lot better.
Oh, wow. How did I ever miss that?

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:00 am

Wantcookie
Lady Psycho Sexy
Wantcookie
Lady Psycho Sexy
Wantcookie
Lady Psycho Sexy

An FF4 musical?

Oh, wow. How did I ever miss that?
Can you believe it got rejected the first time it was submitted!?

I raged when I read that. This is gorgeous. mad
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21721 21722 21723 21724 21725 21726 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games