Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:51 pm
You have every right to be worried, but I don't think you should be. Kyou is a very awesome and trustworthy guy, from what I can tell.

I have faith in him.

On another note: did you ever get a chance to listen to that song I had you download?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:54 pm
Of all the guys that regular the Hangout (and Kyou) I'm probably the one there'd be a need to worry over. xp But since you're not dating me, there's no worries.

I'm most likely the least trustworthy when it comes to relationships (for some reason I was the victim in my last one though), and I don't cheat. Ever.

Tanakietsu

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:56 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:56 pm
Kyou is my first serious boyfriend (our two year is in two weeks!). I've only ever had a girlfriend and that lasted maybe 9 months...
*shrugs* I just hate being stuck at home while he's out smoking weed with his ex. Like... vat the fook.... gonk

Edit: DTT is cute! *gluggles*  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:00 pm
Whenever I talk about relationships with people I know on Gaia, I always feel like such a whore. confused arrow sad I've had one serious relationship, which ended terribly, and I've had so many meaningless relationships I can't even count them. I remember my boyfriend from back in high school, we dated for about two months...and then he broke up with me. I went on a looped rebound thing, where I just dated as many girls as there were to find, for a couple weeks (if that).

At my old work, back in America, I'd dated every woman employed there, even my boss.

I am a whore. *suicide*

I like the goggles with that, DTT. I bet they're really awesome in person!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:03 pm
... I had one girlfriend, a few 'boyfriends' (under two weeks, they were all losers) and then Kyou... And I love him... 3nodding  

xXSuimitsuXx

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:06 pm
I don't think you're a whore. Just an attention seeking... problemed.... Okay well, maybe you're just a little bit of a whore gonk

Girlfriend and me a LONG time ago!
Picture was taken in my bedroom; you can see the wonderful orange walls v.v  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:07 pm
That boyfriend of mine, from highschool. He straightened out my bi-curiosity real good. Men just aren't my type. I'm a ... some could call me a womanizer. But there's really only one woman for me, and that's my little baby. heart heart heart

You know, sometimes when I tell people I refer to myself as a whore, they become all smart-assy and say: To be a whore you have to accept money for sex. Then I tell them the story about how some girls paid me because they thought their friend "needed to loosen up, because she was a stuck-up b***h."

I'm a terrible person. Or rather, was a terrible teenager.

Edit: *pretends to only sees Sui* I only see one lovely girl. surprised wink And that's you!

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:09 pm
...I do seek attention. That's another fault of mine: a necessity to be involved in everything, and to be the center of attention in everything as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:10 pm
*pretends to hide face and blush* Oh, Tana! You're too cute! whee
I think I'm a pretty okay teenager >_> I mean, I have a head and I use it and, aside from weed and alcohol, I don't do anything 'bad' XD
EDIT: And Elyse (girlfriend) looks like she's going to eat your soul, on that picture, I just noticed... o_O  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:14 pm
Damn, I've been thinking a lot about the past today, and how bad I was.

I was a "very intelligent student with a lot of promise, but too much focus into devilry and heathenism" Quoted from my High school principal.

I smoked, drank, smoked weed, mushrooms, I did acid once, sex, graffiti, wore "improper clothing", piercings, party, misbehaved, bullied, was a bad-a**.

I also ran track, played soccer, lacrosse, and tennis, wrote for the school newspaper, and aced all of my classes that were "above grade level". You kids today and your super advanced classes. gonk I was on the honor roll, and I earned one of the "most prestigious awards for young men in America" the Eagle Scout award. I ... was on the dance team.

I was a...balanced individual. I had a lot on my platter.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:16 pm
Sui has been the only one to "pry" this kind of information our of me since the origins of the guild! What witchcraft is this that makes me spill all of my personal life and past! gonk heart :loveyou:  

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:19 pm
I was a loner until I reached grade 9. I had _no_ friends. I just read books. I was reading bigger books than my parents in grade 2 (7 years old). I used to hide in the school at recess because I didn't have anybody to play with. When I was 12-13 I used to burn myself (yeah, I know. I suck). I used to fight alot with my brother, I still fight alot with my parents, my family in general is pretty unbalanced, strict, religious... Erm... I fail at life. Did I mention that before? *hides under blanket*

I don't know! It has to be magic! *huggles Tana*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:21 pm
You sound like the kind of girl I would have crushed on when I was that age. The loner thing that is.

I'm like, shy, but outgoing in a major conflicting way.

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:23 pm
You're a really active person, it's all I can say...
Nobody ever crushed on me, as far as I know! Well, until Kyou >_>
EDIT: Wow! I'm looking at all those old collectible items... they're really expensive now!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games