Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:44 am
Gale OverDrive
Which one is Mou? Gale would like to know! gonk

And you can have Tana, wink

Mou is obviously the hottie on the left. 3nodding

Talon, believe it or not, you're not old enough to be my crazy uncle, you're obviously the older brother who I liked to argue with as a kid. heart

*sniff* I was even going to write Mou a song for Valentines day, and now I still will! cool *feels incredibly loved*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:51 am
Hahahahaha, when I think about it. All the members of the guild are the children of the guild's creaters. In a way...you're all the children of Swan and I.

...wow...I never want to think about that again. gonk

But really, now that Talon is the "God" of the Refuge, we're all his kids, or students, or any other way you look at it. 3nodding

Today was a religious experience for me. We disproved the existence of individualism in terms of perspective, relativity, and subjugation.

You. Do. Not. Exist. To the people of the world.

The only exceptions to the theory are famous figures in History or Earth's society today such as Bush, or The Queen of England, et cetera.

Children are the greatest source of evidence for our claims.

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:02 am
Once upon a time, this is what my avatar looked like.

User Image

That was back when my gaia name was: shadow-raven if anyone remembers that.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:12 am
Now that I think about it, Kyou was around when Swan was still here, but I doubt he'd remember much about her like I do.  

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:34 am
Cause I was thinking about her, I did a TekTek of Mou in my perspective. I'll analyze it below the picture.

User Image

Now one of the first things I do when I make a TekTek is the hair, I tried to make it as realistic (as I knew) in accordance to the pictures I've seen as possible. After I finish the physical features of the avatar, I actually go in order that TekTek provides us from head to toe (to accessories and hands, What the ********?). I couldn't decide on a hat, because I'm incredibly picky about hats, and most of the hats on Gaia: Just. Plain. Suck. I chose the fire flower because since I've known her, Mou has been very warm, and from what I can tell passionate about her likes.

Moving on, I did a quick job choosing the shirt and pants, I chose something color neutral: grays because Mou is a very busy woman, she like never has time for us anymore. gonk This is what I imagine a rushed person would suffice for when leaving in the morning.

I chose the slippers because, a) they're silly and b) they're cute. Mou definitely has a silly side, and I thought these chickies definitely brought that out.

As for the accessories, I knew in a heartbeat which scarf I wanted to put on the avatar. This is not only my favorite of the Gaian scarves, but it reminds me of warmer, relaxed times, and for me personally, I generally get the feelings of love more towards fall (because I'm a psychotic weirdo, and I have seasonal feelings which are polar opposite to natural trends). The scarf is also very pretty, and I felt that it was the only scarf I could use to describe Mou with picture. Also, I have a fetish for scarves; it wouldn't be right without a scarf. gonk I chose the detective kit as a supplement for a messenger bag that has hit the trend for backpacks or larger purses with a passion. The detective kit is the most professional of all the "messenger bags" and I think that suits Mou's really busy lifestyle. The watch I chose also kinda matches the whole "busy" theme. I like to incorporate animals with my TekTeks for several reasons: they're cute, and they actually semi-remind me of the person I'm trying to illustrate or compose. A flying bunny is possibly one of the cutest things that I would always try to be hugging, holding, or kissing. Ergo, it reminds me of Mou and our flirtatious interactions. Next on the list was one of the possibly hardest things I've ever had to choose - the sunglasses. I couldn't think of anything else that could possibly create a sense of "cool" with all the busy and silly attributes with this avatar, the sunglasses provided me with the acute sense of "I'm cool, what now?" I was looking for.

Next, you can barely see it, but there is a devil tail, which Mou always, I repeat: ALWAYS has on her avatar. Lastly, and I'm sure everyone's tired of reading by this point, is an almost non-viewable rose corsage. There are like two green pixels that are the bottom right of the corsage. Mou has always wanted one, and I wanted nothing more than to give her what she seems to want most on Gaia.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:49 pm
Hehe, you all make me giggle ^w^ heart  

Merri Mala

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:15 pm
Hmmm . . .O.o Mou IS sexy. whee heart
lol.

I think it's time I revealed to all of you the true face of G.O.D. the concentration-lacking RP creator. XD.

Don't close your eyes, you might miss it.
At a staff party.
My shirt of pins.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:25 pm
This is approximately what I look like. Except I have a bushy beard.

User Image  

Trowa The Fearless

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:29 pm
*slaps Gale's hands* She is mine! gonk

Trowa looks smart. surprised

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:31 pm
Someone inform the new rp maker that he doesn't need to advertise genre. People should be able to figure it out with the roleplay description.  

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:33 pm
Finally broke the 3/20 border. Going to make it to sex change from 0. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:37 pm
Lol Tana, you can have her. blaugh

I've never had a REAL relationship before, so I still don't know how to treat a girl right. sad  

Gale OverDrive

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:39 pm
*relief* Women aren't objects to have or own, they're there to love and I'm getting sappy so I'll stop.

Violet the monkey is happy to see you, Gale.
*waves Violet's hand at Gale*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:44 pm
*runs off to shower* I haven't bathed in...too long. redface I'll be skedaddling now.  

Tanakietsu

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:48 pm
I'm happy to see she's in good hands as well.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games