Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21775 21776 21777 21778 21779 21780 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:44 am

All of you are crazy. gonk

I haaaate the cold. It's pretty rare to see me not wearing a hoodie or some other form of jacket, even in early summer. In Alabama.

Lady Psycho Sexy

I hate you Dessy. emo
Second'd.

Orphie

Cabron the Swan

Well, you're reptilian. You have an excuse.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:45 am

HEY YOU

DON'T HELP THEM TO BURY THE LI-I-IGHT

DON'T GIVE IN WITHOUT A FIGHT

5ir Psycho 5exy

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:46 am

Cold is amazing. You don't get all sticky and nasty if you don't bathe twice a day. It just feels better to breathe when it is cold.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:48 am

Owwin
Cold is amazing. You don't get all sticky and nasty if you don't bathe twice a day. It just feels better to breathe when it is cold.
I hate cold weather. I like warm. I like being warm and laying in the sun and the humidity and I hate it when I breathe and my lungs pretty much freeze.

Orphie

-Dessynea-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:49 am

Owwin
-Dessynea-
We are averaging 20 Celsius, last week was colder like close to 0 Celsius but normally we don't get that cold.
Damn it is warm wherever you are.

I live in Florida, I prefer much colder weather which is why I enjoyed spending Christmas in New York.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:49 am

Owwin
It's never that humid here, even in summer. It's so dry we usually have water shortages. e_e

But you're right, cold air is a lot more breathable.

Cabron the Swan

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:51 am

-Dessynea-
Owwin
-Dessynea-
We are averaging 20 Celsius, last week was colder like close to 0 Celsius but normally we don't get that cold.

I live in Florida, I prefer much colder weather which is why I enjoyed spending Christmas in New York.
If you like it better in the cold why did Wylr move to you? e-e' I mean, rent can't be cheaper in Florida, all the old people with RRSPs to burn move there.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:51 am

Orphie
Owwin
I hate cold weather. I like warm. I like being warm and laying in the sun and the humidity and I hate it when I breathe and my lungs pretty much freeze.

I do hate humidity though.

And I guess if it's cold outside that means I get to wear a scarf, so that's one thing cold weather has over warm. Scarves are awesome. So are hats.

The Awkwardest Turtle

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:55 am

The Awkwardest Turtle
Orphie
Owwin

And I guess if it's cold outside that means I get to wear a scarf, so that's one thing cold weather has over warm. Scarves are awesome. So are hats.
I hate scarves. They get all flappy in the wind and get in your face, and sometimes they flap right off.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:57 am

Lady Psycho Sexy
The Awkwardest Turtle
Orphie
Owwin

I hate scarves. They get all flappy in the wind and get in your face, and sometimes they flap right off.
You must have sucky scarves. Or lots of wind.

Orphie

-Dessynea-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:57 am

Lady Psycho Sexy
-Dessynea-
Owwin
-Dessynea-

If you like it better in the cold why did Wylr move to you? e-e' I mean, rent can't be cheaper in Florida, all the old people with RRSPs to burn move there.

A few reasons:
1. Wylr doesn't like the cold that much.
2. I got full ride scholarships to a very expensive school here.
3. I have younger siblings (4 and 6) and Wylr and I decided that both of us being gone would really suck for them.

I love scarves!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:01 am

Orphie
Lady Psycho Sexy
The Awkwardest Turtle
Orphie
Owwin

You must have sucky scarves. Or lots of wind.

Little bit of both.

@Dessy: oic. That works then.

...Hash and I are never going to come to an agreement on who moves. ._.'

Cabron the Swan

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:03 am

Orphie
Owwin
But breathing in warm humid places makes it feel like you have tuberculosis every time you inhale. It is like somebody has taken hot swamp gas and shot it down into your lungs.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21775 21776 21777 21778 21779 21780 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games