Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:37 pm
Sorry to hear that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:39 pm
I managed to cough up a chapter for one of my fanfics, though. And finish as much as my geometry homework as I could.

I really think I caught a cold. My brain's been befuddled, lately.  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:42 pm
*hugs* Feel better soon!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:48 pm
No hugs... I might cough on you v_v;
But thanks, anyways.

Glad tomorrow's friday, at least. Can rest all weekend. 'Cause, I won't be able to weekend after that... Birthday party, and all that. And then camping around Presidents' day weekend.  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:51 pm
*laughs at the idea of President's day*

Sounds like you've got quite a bit planned.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:57 pm
*gluggles* I just spent the night unsuccesfully trying to teach my baby cousin how to chew on his own toes *smiles* Oh, and painting mermaids with my other cousin >_> That was fun... *shows off hands full of paint*  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:59 pm
surprised arrow sweatdrop I have this thing about cleanliness.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:01 pm
Mmm.. paint. I'll be doing that tomorrow. Working on a project in art using one of Van Gogh's pieces. We glue plasticware, napkins, and paper plates to a board and then paint over them.
I was going to do Starry night, but that one is quite popular and has been done over and over again. So I picked a nice one of an interesting church.  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:04 pm
...Tan-kun doesn't love me anymore cry *scrapes skin off hands* Must. Be. Clean. Must. Be. Clean. Must...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:06 pm
*gluggles Sui* Not true. I just don't like getting dirty, that doesn't mean other people can't. 3nodding If you had fun, that's what matters. n_n  

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:13 pm
I gotta go to work now. Take care kiddos.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:13 pm
I am forced to wonder what Tana would do to me as a TekTek . . . sweatdrop

My name when I joined was Rainer_EagleShot, then I took it to Talon the Diamond Star, then Talon TDS, then Talon Prime, then Magni Prime.

Older bro, ne? Yeah, I can easily live with that thought, Tana. Of course, I will never ever think of anybody here as my kids! O_O Students perhaps, but not kids!!!

Gale- my lady started to drool, and says you are cute.

I still wuv you, Sui!!! *uber-gluggles*  

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:09 pm
Ruined Horizon

Gale- my lady started to drool, and says you are cute.

eek Thanks . . . I guess . . . *steps behind Magni* gonk

Compliments are nice, but I dunno about this one.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:17 am
Gale actually looked a lot different than I had imagined... perhaps it's your always quite white and angelic avatar that fooled me?

That avatar is awesome <3 And the description even more so! I so have to do one for you too and shall as soon as I have time for it ^^ It's always fun to see what people think of you, so interesting.

Btw, Tana, how's it going with the lady you dated earlier and told us about?

Edit:
User Image
Okay here we go. This avatar is partly based on an avatar Tana posted before that he said represented how he looked when he was travelling during the summer.

Well the cigarette is kind of obvious, Tana without a cigarette is not Tana... The scarf I added because he has talked so much about how he loves scarves recently, it was a must-add. I chose this one since I wanted a big scarf that was as bright and colorful as possible since in my mind it reflects Tana's colorful personality. The kiki I also immediately knew I had to add. I actually wanted the cat to be in the pose where you are hugging her, keeping her closer to your heart, as the cute cat represents your daughter. The pants I chose because I tried to find something a bit raver like (they fail though). Along with the pants comes the music, which is important to Tana. The notes in the background kind of remind me of a dance floor, so I tried to make it look almost as if he would be on a dance floor. The messenger bag is there because I can imagine Tana carrying around one... uh, can't explain it <<;; He has all his important papers there and tools he needs for writing. The bottle is there because Tana parties and drinks and because he's my drinking buddy on here too *cheers* The love bubble represents his flirting and constant sharing of love here in the guild. The oter bubble represents all his talking and debating he does here in the guild as well as somewhat reminds me of the dark side of Tana. Lastly we have the flippers. These I added as a last touch. I found them when I was browsing for shoes and immediately thought they were just what I was looking for. They are silly and out of the ordinary, just like our Tana <3  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:38 am
I eh, haven't seen her since nor heard from her. It doesn't really bother me though, dating someone with the same name as my shmexy Mou would have me constantly thinking of Mou. And that would not end up well. 3nodding

*stretches and yawns* I'm soooooooo tired. gonk Working is exasperating.

*gluggles Mou intimately* That avatar is whee *imitates Darth Vader* Join the dark side! lol Not only does the kitty represent Rose, but Midnight as well! heart I love my messenger bag, I really do. *holds it tight* It's my baby.

*nuzzles with Mou* I. Wub. You. heart

Talon: I'm glad you can appreciate the "brotherly" bond I feel we share. 3nodding I'm still rather confused by that "thing" Sui mentioned though. gonk You forced me, Talon; after work I will make the "Talon TekTek".

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games