Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21778 21779 21780 21781 21782 21783 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:08 am

I can't believe how much of this album I sang along to in my childhood without knowing what it meant. o_o'
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:10 am

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:11 am

Hello~
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:20 am

Owwin
Oh I like duane and brando, but is cheetahman an actual game? If so I hope the people who made it are happy they caused earthquakes in Haiti. Because that is what did it.
Cheetahmen was a game included on a 52 in 1 unlicensed game for the NES which sold for like $200 (less than four bucks per game was their marketing strategy) and it was apparently terrible, but one of the best on the whole cartridge.

Cheetahmen 2 was never finished but in 1997 they found a warehouse full of the Action 52 cartridges with Cheetahmen 2 on them, many just with a sticker on them that said "Cheetahmen 2." It was unfinished and awful too, and ROMs have been brought to the internet.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:22 am

Owwin
Meta_Fish
I dig it. They rap over NES, Genesis and SNES songs. It sounds bad in theory but they're really good.

Well... they were. They disbanded. sad

If you're talking about Cheetahmen 2, then yeah, that does sound bad. XD
Oh I like duane and brando, but is cheetahman an actual game? If so I hope the people who made it are happy they caused earthquakes in Haiti. Because that is what did it.

Really? Barbie's been on consoles since the Genesis, and that's what caused it? xd
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:48 am

Lady Psycho Sexy
Really? Barbie's been on consoles since the Genesis, and that's what caused it? xd
I have seen footage of cheetahmen. I stand by my choice.

With my limited programing knowledge I could probably make a better game.

Owwin

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:01 pm

Owwin
Lady Psycho Sexy

If it's so bad then why did Phoenix Wright take cues from the soundtrack?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:02 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Owwin
Lady Psycho Sexy

Good music does not mean a good game! Also I haven't PLAYED phoenix wright!

I know a crime right?

Owwin

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:13 pm

Owwin
Lady Psycho Sexy
Owwin
Lady Psycho Sexy

Good music does not mean a good game! Also I haven't PLAYED phoenix wright!

I know a crime right?
You'd probably like the Apollo Justice line better, 'cause of the forensic science bits and searching liars for their 'tell's. I could see it as a franchise you'd get into.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:16 pm

WHAT THE FARGLE

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:18 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
You'd probably like the Apollo Justice line better, 'cause of the forensic science bits and searching liars for their 'tell's. I could see it as a franchise you'd get into.
I am not really into forensics. I had a bad teacher and it really turned me off. I want to play all of them, it's just the guy who said he would let me borrow them is a really confrontational jerk.

@J what is this fargle?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:23 pm

Owwin
Lady Psycho Sexy
I am not really into forensics. I had a bad teacher and it really turned me off. I want to play all of them, it's just the guy who said he would let me borrow them is a really confrontational jerk.
Yeah, I don't like science at all, but it's more fun when the scientist beans you with chocolates every ten seconds.

Damn that sucks. I would lend you mine if I could. They have zero replay value, so until I hit my head and get amnesia they'll just sit around collecting dust.

I haven't played the first one. crying It's impossible to find around here. I go into the Microplays asking the guys if they've seen it every month, and they just laugh and tell me to try Ebay.

5ir Psycho 5exy

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:25 pm

sup, bitches
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:25 pm

5ir Psycho 5exy
Owwin
Lady Psycho Sexy
Yeah, I don't like science at all, but it's more fun when the scientist beans you with chocolates every ten seconds.

Damn that sucks. I would lend you mine if I could. They have zero replay value, so until I hit my head and get amnesia they'll just sit around collecting dust.

I haven't played the first one. crying It's impossible to find around here. I go into the Microplays asking the guys if they've seen it every month, and they just laugh and tell me to try Ebay.

I'd lend you both my copy of the first one if I could.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21778 21779 21780 21781 21782 21783 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games