Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21781 21782 21783 21784 21785 21786 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:54 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
The Betman
Lady Psycho Sexy
The Betman
Lady Psycho Sexy
The Betman
Yeah, s**t. I could check iTunes or something, but I really need to save my money since I'm not gonna be getting s**t for my next paycheck.
iTunes. Lol. If you want any single tracks, just ask me. I've got their whole discography and then some.
Oi, I'll do that, if I ever need to and am not going to work in less than an hour.

YOU NEED TO mad

Maybe I'll just start randomly sending you tracks. Their sound changes every album, so you're missing a lot.
FFFFFFFF

Okay, but later.

Well yeah, I'm busy peeling apart roaches now.

@Owwin: I saw your quote fail. And your earlier one. razz
Thin knife + roaches = hours of fun?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:55 pm

The Betman
Lady Psycho Sexy
The Betman
Lady Psycho Sexy
The Betman
Oi, I'll do that, if I ever need to and am not going to work in less than an hour.

YOU NEED TO mad

Maybe I'll just start randomly sending you tracks. Their sound changes every album, so you're missing a lot.
FFFFFFFF

Okay, but later.

Who needs knives? It's just paper and weed. It's not like I'm peeling COCKroaches apart. That'd be disgusting.

Cabron the Swan

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:56 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Owwin: I saw your quote fail. And your earlier one. razz
You have no proof. I am infallible.

EDIT: also peeling cockroaches apart would be awesome. Take that you disease spreading little buggers.

The Awkwardest Turtle
Monday: "I have an essay due next Tuesday? I should probably work on it some over this week so I'm not swamped the day before..."
Friday: "Oh, I guess I didn't do any work. I'll work on it on Saturday so I don't have to worry about it over the long weekend."
Sunday: "I'll work on it in the morning tomorrow."
10:00 AM today: "I'll work on it after lunch."
12:00: "I'll work on it as soon as I finish looking at this."
1:00: "I'll do it at 2:00."
Now: "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I DON'T WANT TO WRITE AN ESSAY gonk "

Every damn time.

It'd be okay if you were capable of writing a decent essay in an hour and a half. :3

That happened all the time for me. >.> At least my essays got me around seventy percent.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Lady Psycho Sexy
The Betman
Lady Psycho Sexy
The Betman
Lady Psycho Sexy
The Betman

YOU NEED TO mad

FFFFFFFF

Okay, but later.

Who needs knives? It's just paper and weed. It's not like I'm peeling COCKroaches apart. That'd be disgusting.
Oh right. Duh.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:57 pm

Owwin
Lady Psycho Sexy
Owwin: I saw your quote fail. And your earlier one. razz [/quote Yo have no proofe. I yam infullible.
THEN I'LL MAKE MY OWN PROOF

LOOK

LOOK AT YOUR QUOTE FAIL IN ALL ITS SPLENDOR

AND YOUR SPELLING ERRORS TOO

5ir Psycho 5exy

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:59 pm

Hi Cult.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:59 pm

Harupiggy
The Awkwardest Turtle
Monday: "I have an essay due next Tuesday? I should probably work on it some over this week so I'm not swamped the day before..."
Friday: "Oh, I guess I didn't do any work. I'll work on it on Saturday so I don't have to worry about it over the long weekend."
Now: "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I DON'T WANT TO WRITE AN ESSAY gonk "

Every damn time.

It'd be okay if you were capable of writing a decent essay in an hour and a half. :3

That happened all the time for me. >.> At least my essays got me around seventy percent.

The irony is that my teacher assigned this essay because she was tired of seeing all of us "honors" students procrastinating and turning in crappy essays.

I might actually be able to write a decent one if she didn't give us such crappy prompts. D<

The Awkwardest Turtle

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:00 pm

Harupiggy
The Awkwardest Turtle

Every damn time.

I always procrastinated till the last night and threw something together in half an hour. xd This one time I did it for a history project and I got 100% - the class brown-noser spent ALL WEEK and got 98%. She was sooooo pissed.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:03 pm

@ -5ir Psycho 5exy How dare you. I am glad you can't get giftboxes! I got another one!

@ -turtle God I know how you feel. I joined honors classes to get away from the stupid bullshit like bad prompts, and it just follows you.

Owwin

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:04 pm

The Awkwardest Turtle
Harupiggy
The Awkwardest Turtle

Every damn time.

The irony is that my teacher assigned this essay because she was tired of seeing all of us "honors" students procrastinating and turning in crappy essays.

I might actually be able to write a decent one if she didn't give us such crappy prompts. D<

Oh yeah, the questions are what usually get me. Prompts are the same thing right?

@LPS: xD That's kick a**.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:09 pm

Harupiggy
The Awkwardest Turtle
Harupiggy
The Awkwardest Turtle

Every damn time.

Oh yeah, the questions are what usually get me. Prompts are the same thing right?

yeah.

We had one where we were supposed to say which colors represented which characters in the book or some s**t but we were supposed to cite examples from the book.
How the ******** do you do that? Nowhere in the book does it say "HE WORE RED BECAUSE HE LIKES SEX LOLOLOL GET IT BECAUSE RED REPRESENTS PASSION" so everyone got bad grades on it.

Also: She has one honors class, which I'm in. We have the lowest class average of all her classes (according to her.) She expects us to act like the AP kids, but she doesn't realize AP is for people who actually like English and Honors is for kids who aren't morons but don't want to have to deal with all the work that comes with AP.

The Awkwardest Turtle

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:13 pm

Owwin
@ -5ir Psycho 5exy How dare you. I am glad you can't get giftboxes! I got another one!

@ -turtle God I know how you feel. I joined honors classes to get away from the stupid bullshit like bad prompts, and it just follows you.

ANOTHER one!?

I hate you! I play on three mules a game and nothing! crying
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:15 pm

The Awkwardest Turtle
Harupiggy
The Awkwardest Turtle
Harupiggy
The Awkwardest Turtle

Every damn time.

yeah.

We had one where we were supposed to say which colors represented which characters in the book or some s**t but we were supposed to cite examples from the book.
How the ******** do you do that? Nowhere in the book does it say "HE WORE RED BECAUSE HE LIKES SEX LOLOLOL GET IT BECAUSE RED REPRESENTS PASSION" so everyone got bad grades on it.

Also: She has one honors class, which I'm in. We have the lowest class average of all her classes (according to her.) She expects us to act like the AP kids, but she doesn't realize AP is for people who actually like English and Honors is for kids who aren't morons but don't want to have to deal with all the work that comes with AP.

-nod-

I uh, never tried, at all, so I was in the normal English. sweatdrop

Once, we had to write an essay on a poem, but we had to choose one, and we weren't allowed to switch.
-_- I picked one that had NOTHING to do with the question.

Also, for my English diploma, nothing we read helped answer the essay question. D:

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:20 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
ANOTHER one!?

I hate you! I play on three mules a game and nothing! crying
I killed you in werewolf too. HA! I'm gonna rub in everything ever. I am just going to be a living testament to bullshit. Enough of it happens to me, that I should get that. <******** YOU HAITI!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21781 21782 21783 21784 21785 21786 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games