Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21789 21790 21791 21792 21793 21794 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Allegro

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:57 pm

Owwin
Allegro
I freaking love this album. Must see Daft Punk live.
We should go together. Which album you listening to? alive, discovery?

EDIT: You like Daft Punk too Cookie? YAAAAAAY Everybody loves Daft Punk.
Alive 2007.

Oh man, I totally forgot. I'm going to totally make an AMV when I get my laptop back. Ouran+ That one Say Hey song by Michael Franti and Spearhead.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Allegro
Owwin
Allegro

Alive 2007.

Oh man, I totally forgot. I'm going to totally make an AMV when I get my laptop back. Ouran+ That one Say Hey song by Michael Franti and Spearhead.

Whatever happened to that Let's Play of CC?

Cabron the Swan

Allegro

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Allegro
Owwin
Allegro

Alive 2007.

I've got a BUNCH of screenshots on my hard drive. But I don't have the laptop right now. razz Hence the holdup. If I recall, I'm JUST through the manor (with Guile, of course.)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:02 pm

Allegro
Lady Psycho Sexy
Allegro
Owwin
Allegro

Alive 2007.

I've got a BUNCH of screenshots on my hard drive. But I don't have the laptop right now. razz Hence the holdup. If I recall, I'm JUST through the manor (with Guile, of course.)

If you leave it unfinished I am going to cry. I never got to finish that game for myself and I was kind of depending on you since all the Youtube Let's Plays have annoying nasal voiceovers.

Cabron the Swan

Allegro

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:05 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Allegro
Lady Psycho Sexy
Allegro
Owwin
Allegro

Alive 2007.

If you leave it unfinished I am going to cry. I never got to finish that game for myself and I was kind of depending on you since all the Youtube Let's Plays have annoying nasal voiceovers.

I have one of those voices too. So either I'd video LP under the guise of Stephen Hawking, or picture LP.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:06 pm

Allegro
Lady Psycho Sexy
Allegro
Lady Psycho Sexy
Allegro
Alive 2007.

I have one of those voices too. So either I'd video LP under the guise of Stephen Hawking, or picture LP.

I thought it was gonna be all screenshots? Nobody can tell through text.

Also, a video LP for an RPG would be... ridiculous in terms of length. You'd have to come up with a lot of s**t to ramble about. e_e

Cabron the Swan

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:09 pm

I planned on doing an LP of Crono Cross and you don't have to worry about my voice cause apparently my voice is sexy.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Allegro
Lady Psycho Sexy
Allegro
Lady Psycho Sexy
Allegro
Alive 2007.

I thought it was gonna be all screenshots? Nobody can tell through text.

Also, a video LP for an RPG would be... ridiculous in terms of length. You'd have to come up with a lot of s**t to ramble about. e_e

I'll throw in a few of my own observations along with the pictures. What I might do, since copy+pasting the images into Gaia thread is OBNOXIOUS, is I might set up a cheapy website and load 'em up there.

And some of the most popular Youtube LPers just set up shop by LPing FF games.

I think that video LPing lends itself to strategy RPGs more than others, especially if you don't edit, and show the world your ********.

Allegro

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:10 pm

The Awkwardest Turtle
Ooooh. That.

It gets better.

At least watch up to the episode where Stein shows up. (It's either 5 or 7, can't remember. I think it's 5.) You'll like him.

It also gets a lot less... fanservice-y after the first few episodes.
Does the animation ever get as fluid as it was in that first fight scene? I really liked that. Also Stein must be a pretty cool guy.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Regulust
I planned on doing an LP of Crono Cross and you don't have to worry about my voice cause apparently my voice is sexy.

That still doesn't mean I want to hear you go 'um..uh.. yeah... so this game is, like, this and that... and uh... yeah...'

If I ever did a Let's Play I would either come up with s**t to talk about beforehand, or do the voiceover afterward, just to make sure I didn't come out sounding like an idiot.

Also @'Llegro: Nooo don't make a site I'm too lazy to check a site for updates D;

Cabron the Swan

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:14 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Regulust

That still doesn't mean I want to hear you go 'um..uh.. yeah... so this game is, like, this and that... and uh... yeah...'

If I ever did a Let's Play I would either come up with s**t to talk about beforehand, or do the voiceover afterward, just to make sure I didn't come out sounding like an idiot.

Also @'Llegro: Nooo don't make a site I'm too lazy to check a site for updates D;

That's actually what I planned to do.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:16 pm

Regulust
Lady Psycho Sexy
Regulust

That's actually what I planned to do.
Good call. It seems like the logical thing to do to me. Like, why would you upload a video of yourself mumbling and ******** up your words? I won't even upload a bad picture of myself, let alone stumbling through the English language like a four-year-old. xd

Cabron the Swan

Allegro

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Regulust

See, if I ever did a Video LP, I'd do one with my sister. She and I play off each other extremely well, half of our in jokes originated through one of us playing through a game while the other was chilling in the same room. I'd script out a few points to touch on, and then improv the rest, because I wouldn't want it to be stale either.

Psh, I'd just bug you incessantly like Cheesio to let you know I updated.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:22 pm

Allegro
Lady Psycho Sexy
Regulust

See, if I ever did a Video LP, I'd do one with my sister. She and I play off each other extremely well, half of our in jokes originated through one of us playing through a game while the other was chilling in the same room. I'd script out a few points to touch on, and then improv the rest, because I wouldn't want it to be stale either.

Psh, I'd just bug you incessantly like Cheesio to let you know I updated.
I wasn't around for when Super Cheesio became Super Shameless Self Promoter, I don't think. xd But that's how my sister and I do it. Sadly, the only game I can ever get her to play with me is Super Mario World/All-Stars and we have beaten those SO MANY TIMES since age 5 it's getting ridiculous.

Cabron the Swan

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Owwin
The Awkwardest Turtle
Ooooh. That.

It gets better.

At least watch up to the episode where Stein shows up. (It's either 5 or 7, can't remember. I think it's 5.) You'll like him.

It also gets a lot less... fanservice-y after the first few episodes.
Does the animation ever get as fluid as it was in that first fight scene? I really liked that. Also Stein must be a pretty cool guy.

Yep. Most of the fight scenes are pretty good.

And Stein is a doctor who likes dissecting everything and he experimented on himself so he can kick all sorts of a** without even getting up from his chair. He's just that badass.

And he goes batshit insane in some of the later episodes, which is awesome.

Here's a picture.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I actually happen to be working on a Stein cosplay at the moment.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21789 21790 21791 21792 21793 21794 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games