Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:05 am

Rocky ran in front of him and intercepted Yue. "Hey there, hon. What's up?"
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:14 am

(You guys move wayyy too fast! I am away from the RP for one day and there are three new pages to read :p)

Sitting back on one of the benches towards the back of the room Taelyn quietly sighed to himself. He was jealous of seeing couples - it has been a while since it had happened, him and the other co-owner of the guild had once been something together. The ferret breathed in deeply remembering what had once been - and what had actually driven him back to his home country for a few months before returning back to the htc.

The bright orange and white ferretlynx decided to just observe for now, he didn't want to interrupt any special going ons for the couples around.

(I don't want to hit on anyone in the guild because I don't know who is taken or not, plus I don't really want to offend anyone - but if anyone wouldn't mind me hitting on them in RP let me know :p)

00Shoe
Captain

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:21 am

((Please, I'm more likely to hit on you then you are on me ^w^ but I wouldn't mind it))

Drew yawned and slowly sat up, stretching a bit. "Well, now I want a snowcone..." He said with another small yawn. "Hmm...I probably have everything in my bag..." Drew got himself off the couch, and took a quick glance toward Yue, seeing Rocky already tending to the situation. Taking a seat at the bar, he stuck an arm into his bag and pulled out a bottle of strawberry flavoring and a fairly large paper cone. Placing his hand over the cone, he had created a large chuck of cruched ice, which he promptly covered with the strawberry flavor. With a smile he turned himself toward Taelyn, "Would you care for one?" He asked taking a bite out of his.
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:34 am

"Oh most certainly. Anything sweet and cold is most liked by me!" Taelyn grinned. It was quite true, he did love the cold treats.

00Shoe
Captain

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:37 am

Drew giggled slightly, "Alright, any flavor in particular?" He took another bite from the snowcone.
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:40 am

"Actually what you are having looks pretty good" he spoke, blushing a little while watching Drew eat the snow cone.

00Shoe
Captain

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:00 am

"Alrighty, at least I don't need to get anything else out." Drew giggled and Taelyn's blushing. He snapped his fingers and his bag shot out another cone, which landed gently in his hand. "I have one rule though, never ask how my bag works." Drew smiled and procced to make Taelyn a snowcone, and upon finishing handed it off to him. "There ya go, hun."
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:07 am

Tae bit into it ravenously. He was ever so curious what just happened with the bag but he had seen enough in his time to not question everything.

"Shoo gmood" he tried to say with his face buried in the cone.

"I guess I should probably mind my manners... Sweet things kind of do that to me, I just want to eat them as fast as possible. But not today, today I am going to make this last!" the fwerlynx giggled, "Thanks for the cone!"

He let out a big yawn and stretched his paws up in the air, careful not to drop any of the contents of the cone along the way.

00Shoe
Captain

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:15 am

Drew giggled, he smiled and took a seat next to Taelyn, looking him over a bit, "My my, it's a shame we haven't meet before, I hate missing out on such cute faces."
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:19 am

"You think I am cute?" Tae said as he brushed his hair over his face trying to hide a blush.

00Shoe
Captain

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:24 am

Giggling, Drew brushed Tae's hair out of his face, "Sure I do, what's not to like, plus, I've always liked ferrets, even though you don't appear to be all ferret..."
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:31 am

"Thank you Captain Obvious..." Tab said with a smirk and a large arm gesture, which ended up knocking over his mostly-empty mug. Tab let out a curse as he went to upright the mug before wiping a paw over his now sticky and wet leg fur in an attempt to minimize the damage.

Barakiel9909

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:49 am

"Thanks Drew. You know you are pretty cute yourself, and Soft!" Tae loudly proclaimed as he was absentmindedly playing with the skulfs tail.

Snapping himself out of his tail trance the ferretlynxs ears perked up as he remembered something. "Oh wait. Today is that day. Terribly sorry Drew but I am going to have to run off for a little while. Ill be back later okay?"

(Sorry about interrupting the RP its just I have to head out, and I didn't want to leave off in a place where I was needed to reply. I should be back later today!)
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:51 am

Smiling, Drew giggled a bit, "It's fine, I'm just glad we finally got the chance to talk." He kissed his cheek and blushed slighty.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:10 am

Yue flashed bright blue and vanished, reappearing outside the bathroom before opening the door to walk inside it.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games