Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:15 pm
((yes))

Calisto listened to Nephilis, this is true, but I'm not one who can be taken down, I expect the worst case scenario everytime I go into battle, so if it was a chance you'd try to turn on me, I'd kill you before you were able to focus your powers" she said. "And don't worry about Dulceri...I have a feeling that Avon, the little b*****d, still has that machine" she stated. "So I'll use Edward's dimensional powers to render it inactive just in case" she stated. "Good thing the dimension will still be Shale, I can handle Dulceri and I have his signature power" she said with smirk feeling all the people underneath her walking on the ground.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:38 pm
Void looked towards the storm clouds that were Calisto and Nephilis. His mist body flew up and scattered among them. " Ambrosia is dead, the b*** was going to drag Leanne into this mess, and I was sure as hell not going to let that happen. " He said softly. He looked at Calisto he had heard the last bits of their conversation. " You're funny Calisto, I think you'll find that Edward's powers are more difficult to handle then a simple power, someone like you will only have the power blowing up in their face, you haven't even used it, let alone learned how to manage the limitless creative powers it holds. " He said with a smirk. " Besides the second you release the power Leanne will become more then just a little girl, I would like to see that fight. As for Dulceri only a fool would think that they can simply 'handle' Dulceri like he was just another person. " He said with a soft chuckle. " Oh and Calisto I'm afraid that after this missino I will be leaving your company, I chose my new identity to be free from my past, and now I realise that I cannot simply toss it away you understand. " He said calmly.

Avon smiled and said. " Please when your as old as I am you think this is pressure? " A small laugh escaped his lips but soon his spine froze. " I feel something.....a power has just been removed, a ery strong power, I wonder what that was. " He said as he held out his hand materializing a sphere that was identical to the one he had given Dulceri. " I would be stupid if I only created one of these little marvels. " He said as he tucked the sphere away for now. " Leanne, don't leave Dulceri's side there is one other person I need to talk to before their plan is activated. " He said as he vanished into thin air.

Leanne nodded, her eyes still red from the hot tears. She just sat down in a chair and looked at the ground, she didn't say anything, she was listening, the world around her was like an open book. Her powers were flourishing, even if she didn't know it. Small golden butterflies appeared around her, they just danced around her however these particular manifestations of magic were far more then just a simple light show.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:58 pm
"Looks like I know who my general is then." Nephilis said with Calisto in mind. "Ambrosia's dead. Of course, I expected something like that to happen. Every since your friend Kurai got banged up, I kinda saw that coming. This just leaves me, you, Void for temp and Gareth wherever he may be." Listening to Void continue, he weighed his options and stated as amiably as possible,"Should things continue, your powers will be missed. If they don't, the I've been happy to have led you."

~~~

Ambrosia floated off toward Shale in an attempt to find Dulceri. She was now in a form of pure aura which allowed her to pass through walls. More ghostlike then anything. "Where are you Dulceri...where are you? There!!!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:14 pm
Calisto looked at Void not saying anything. He didnt know s**t about Calisto, in her day she was considered a prodigy, things never took long for her to learn. She said nothing just waiting to land in Shale, and if his daughter was to get in the way, she'd kill her as well. She knew Ambrosia wasn't dead..."I hate a liar Void...I'm not stupid and I know there's no way that you would kill her...she's the closest thing to a real Ally to you...but if you want me to go along with it, then poor Ambrosia, she's dead" she stated in mocking tone. She hated being lied to and made of a fool of.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:35 pm
" Awww what's the matter Calisto are you feeling betrayed? Losing your sense of trust? " He said with a laugh. " I love how you pretend to know everything that is going on around you, to the best of my knowledge Ambrosia is dead, whether she survived my doorway to hell I do not know, but I believe I killed her just like I would strike down you or Nephilis if you attacked Leanne, no offense Nephilis, it isn't anything personnal I just care deeply for my surviving daughter. " He said looking towards Nephilis. " So Calisto I just thought of something, if I left then it would be you and Nephilis against every ally Dulceri has and myself I know you're strong and all but you're not that strong and with the orb that Avon has he can reduce your strength to nothing more then a human's. " He said with another laugh. " I think you need to face a few facts, you need all the help you can get you can't afford tolose allies right now. " He said with another chuckle.

Leanne looked up into the sky. " I feel..... " She trailed off speaking in english for a change. " familiar..... " She said softly as she stood up, the golden butterflies stopped dancing and all faced where she was looking.

Avon appeared in a dark casm, enormous heavy doors binded with black chains. He looked at the doors and said. " God he's such a drama queen. " He snapped his fingers getting his usual blue glow and walked through the doors. On the other side he was greeted by monsterous creatures, fanged disturbing humanoid creatures, and animal headed humans dribbeling with acidic saliva. " Let's see how well Dulceri's toy works. " He aimed the rifle and fired piercing clean through the right eye of one of the fanged creatures. " He had better still be here...crazy remnant of a man. " He said quietly as he pulled the trigger again.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:05 pm
Calisto faced Void. "No I dont feel vunerable none the least, Dulceri is beginning to feel the change with his stone. He's not the same as he was three years ago, I feel that he will be his own demise, and loose his allies if that" she stated. "I'd have my ways if I really needed to, don't worry about that, you don't always need power to get what you want" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:45 pm
Nephilis sighed as his teammates bickered. There voices came through as randomly placed lightning and thunder luckily. They were just over Shale now. "You may be a Celestial and you may be a...you...but I'm a human with a gift still. Don't count me out." The cloud stops and a slow steady downpour begins. "Alright. I'm going to fall far from the Bulb. You two, pick a spot."

~~~

"This is weird. It's raining here. It hasn't rained in Shale in over a century." Dulceri stuck his hand out from beneath the overhang of the Bulb's entrance. "Oh well. Can't use the sand anymore anyway..." He discerns it and walks back into the Bulb only to be stopped by a ghost of long, dark-haired woman.

"I need you."

"Whoa!! He---" She grabs his face and looks into his eyes and seeps into them like clouded water down a dark drain. In seconds, she was gone, but his eyes went from dark brown to black. "What? Where'd you go?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:14 pm
Kenji let out a small sigh at Dulceri's reply. "Nice conversation. I'd love to talk to you again bro." he muttered under his breath. Avon was here for some reason and they both seemed to be having a long converstaion. He eyed the crystal looking sphere on Dulceri's desk before noticing rain outside. He might not have the ability to control sand anymore but even seeing rain, and here in Shale too, was odd. A little too odd in his opinion. "What's with you? You seem different..." he said suddenly, getting a little annoyed.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:22 pm
"I don't think I'm different. I mean besides having no control over sand and mastery of Electricity, I think I'm the same good ol' Dulceri." Dulceri turns and starts to walk back inside from the rain. "I'd like to know what about me has changed in my brother's eyes though. Tell me."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:48 pm
Kenji frowned slightly as he walked back inside, following Dulceri. So it seemed that Dulceri only thought his powers changed. "Your personality is different than when I first met you. Maybe it's all this mess that's been going on but you're definately different. Tell me though why you want so much power." he said once they got inside.  

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:08 pm
Apollo had been resting from atop the bulb when he suddenly felt a rain drop which quickly became a down poor. "Thats strange" Apollo said. He swung his arm and created a force field to work like an umbrella. He couldn't help but wonder what was going on. He felt that the rain was a bit ominous. He decided to remain atop the bulb incase something were to happen atleast then he could see it from a distance and hopefully stop it before it got close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rygor had been talking to Amara when it began raining "I don't recall this place having rain before do you?" He asked. He wasn't sure how long she had been around Shale but he was sure rain rarely happened if at all. He looked at her for a moment "Perhaps we should check on Dulceri and the others" He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:23 pm
((dont forget to post in Heroes Shadowheart))

Calisto veered her own direction she would come in from Eastern Shale as she pracipitated, as her body formed, she used her biokinesis to change her appearance and aura all together.

Amara peered outside as she saw the water began to drip slowly. "Maybe it's a good thing rain is coming, living in a desert can get depressing" she stated. "No let's let Kenji finish talking to Dulceri" she stated. "How about we go grab a cofee down the hallway" she said with a smile.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:36 pm
Void's misty form matched perfectly with the rain drops masking his entrance as his body fell gently on the ground of Shale. When his body made contact he materialized as a 14 year old boy, light blond hair fell into his green eyes. He had a dark brown cloak wrapped around his body and a hood to keep the rain out of his face, his aura was masked by his disguise, darkness had a perfect ability when it came to decieving people.

Leanne looked at Dulceri she had a very confused look on her face but a smile appeared as she looked at Dulceri, through her eyes she could see the silouhette of the familiar aura she had felt, she didn't say anything because she knew that if Ambrosia didn't simply appear it was because she didn't want to be seen. She sat back down listening to the two brothers talk, she wasn't reallly paying attention her golden butterflies and the ghostly form of her friend were mostly keeping her attention.

Using the rifle as a walking stick Avon spit out a small amount of blood. " the b****** always had a flare for the dramatics, using his pawns like that. " He said as his injuries began to heal rapidly. He regained his footing and moved on a spinning path that led up, the stairs were a black metal freckled with white specks like a midnight sky. Avon gripped the rifle tightly, 'Why now, I prayed I would never have to ever come back here, the power that should always be sealed away, and the remnant of a man that could use it should have stayed in Purgatory. "  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:57 pm
"I don't want power Kenji." Dulceri said as he glanced back at him with a smile. "If I wanted power, I take it. I know everyone's weakness and my power that everyone knows is gone. I'm now a wild card, I run two nations and I have the biggest army because of it. What I do want is peace if getting power is the way to do it, once I figure out is, then I'll want it. I want these things...these Celestials dead though." He looks back forward and walks into his planning room in which sat a walkie talkie. He picked it up and held it firmly. "What made you think I wanted power?"

~~~

Nephilis was a single cloud that continued to drift outward until the Bulb was beneath the city skyline. "Perfect as always." He dropped down in single drops forming into a watery outline of himself. Lastly, he became whole sporting a long, white trenchcoat and a sword that resembled Dulceri's. "We used to live like brother's Dul. I guess I'll fight you like one now." With haste, he ran towards the Bulb after jumping on a building. "Here I come..."

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:00 am
Zipping through the crowds loving the rain Void dashed lightly in his disguised body. He leapt into the air and landed on a pole that was part of a scaffolding. He looked at the Bulb and smiled. " Let's get this over with. " He said as he once again blew away into mist once again matching the rain to disquise his black mist. which moved onto the surface of the bulb, now looking at his way inside, a balcony with open doors. 'perfect'  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games