Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:34 pm
Kilies just closed her eyes and waited for the hour to run out. Her mind was sorting out her choices. When it was almost time she set up and walked back into the shadow and once again was in the training room. The shade that Lee had left was still there.

"OK Lee come on out, I made up my mind." She said out loud. She walked around the room, almost like a caged animal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:06 pm
the ground burned as he walked up to the building. "Come out, come out where ever you are." He yelled. with out waiting he walked into the building.  

Black Vanguard

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:30 pm
"Back in a bit." Lee said, putting down the book he had been reading and appearing in the training room. The shade walked over to him and formed into his shadow. "You don't have to speak so loudly." He said calmly.
A note appeared in front of Zetsu reading 'Intruder'. He walked down the halls and stopped down the hall from the yelling man. "Can I help you?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:00 pm
"Oh I'm sorry. Anyways, first thing I want to know is what did you do to me?"  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:27 pm
"I gave you the mark of dark death. If you tried to run, it would have eaten you alive. Or maybe it's just a mark to make you think you couldn't leave without making a decision. Only I know." Lee said with a small chuckle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:59 pm
"cute." She sighed "Ok I'll stay and train or so what ever." said after thinking things over just a little longer. "But if anyone comes looming for me then you will have to help me." Kilies added  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:45 am
"Well... you've a deal. Mind you, this isn't a one day process or anything. It took me years to get where I am, and I'm still only second stage. and there are seven." Lee said. "Oh, and." He walked up to Kilies and kissed the mark on her neck. It began to grow and then went into her mouth. "You will go through pain such as you have never felt before to get to the first stage. Good luck."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:14 am
((lol Doji's sig is all girls xp ))

Kilies pilled away from Lee as her eyes narrowed. "Don't touch me. And I don't need your luck." She said as she pulled a small rod out. It wasn't more than an inch long. Kilies cupped her hand over one end and pulled out. The staff grew to be 3 foot in length. “So you think I’ll suffer do to all of this? Think again.” She swung her staff at Lees knees, trying to take his legs out from under him.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

Black Vanguard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:28 am
(( it's not all ladies my dear ))
Doji pulled a cigarette from his pocket and lit it with his finger. Each step made a sizzling sound against the floor but he was careful not to leave any marks, that would just be bad manners. He stopped at the training room where the voices came from. He stood there watching as the girl pulled a staff out. Clearly she was out matched.

"Bravo" he said with a slow clap. "Picking on a child really shows how strong you are. Maybe we can have a go next? Doji flashed a devilish smile at Kilies as she did her thing. "And I'll show you how to use your weapon when your ready."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:40 pm
Lee fell backwards and vanished into nothing. "Demons to me!" He called. A large group of darkling creatures came forward and began to attack Kilies. Lee came up behind, but he wasn't the same. His skin was pitch black and his eyes were blood red. "No, Kilies, I expect you to die. The mark has taken hold of your heart. You have less than a minute. You didn't think I'd let you go so easily did you?" Lee laughed.
Zetsumei followed the man and poked his back. "Please sir, no smoking." He said calmly. He looked around the man and saw Lee and Kilies fighting. "Oh my god!! Lee!! Don't kill her!!!!" Zetsu called.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:42 pm
(( eeps! I was just trying to make things fun. I wasn't planning of braking stuff ))

"It work?!?" Kilies seemed suprised that her attack worked. She hoped to flee but with out any luck. As the dark creatures started to come out to attack she ran to a corner. "Pleae, you don't understand" She cried out. Kilies used a necro spell to try and shield herself from the demons. Then when Lee came up behind her and spoke she let out a scream. In the hole miss her mask fell and broke on the ground, still she hadn't noticed. The right side of her face was missing and replaced with shadows.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:10 pm
((huh?!?!))
Lee was taken aback when Kilies screamed. He took the staff from her hands and set it on the floor. He wrapped his arms around her and retreated into the darkness, taking her with him. "Keep your eyes closed. You're not ready to see the darkness." He said calmly.
With Lee gone, the creatures turned to the man and Zetsu. Zetsu, knowing what they could do, turned and began to walk away, so as not to notify them of his existence.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:38 pm
"I just didn't want to become a demon." She said softly as she kept her eyes closed. She didn't protest in any way. "I'm sorry that I caused you so much trouble."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:44 pm
"The training includes that. First you become one, then second stage and beyond you work to lose it. Horrible method, I know, but so far I've yet to find another way. Now do you want this training or not? You have about thirty seconds to decide." Lee said calmly still.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:48 pm
"If there truly isn't another way.. then yes. I'll trian and behave." She replied. "But I don't have to like it."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games