Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alana thought she heard him mumble something."I'm sorry..what?" He then went on as if he hadn't said anything, so she left it at that. "So, let me get this straight: There just happens to be no convention, and then you get an email from some random guy who just happens to be in the same city as the one you're stuck in, for a job.. Nope, nothing strange at all." She rolled her eyes.

xxxX<3Xxxx..Alana..xxxX<3Xxxx

-- Domino The Damned --

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:23 am
close_enough453
User Image User Image User Image

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft ◊Ⓣravis Ⓣouchdown◊ gaia_nitemareright

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

"Well when you say it like that it does sound a bit like a conspiracy, but then again, what would anyone want with me?" He scratched his head as he spoke being somewhat serious on the matter. "I did think about leaving, but I did just find a reason not to go... Not to mention that I have nothing else really to do...."

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:15 am

Alana frowned. "What's your reason to stay? Don't have anyone in Santa Destroy? Not anyone?" She really did feel bad for Travis. She knew how it felt to be by herself. Well, other than her Aunt, who is in a mental institution, but that really doesn't count. She's not even her real Aunt anyway. "Well, I'll be here for you."

-- Domino The Damned --

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:08 pm
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

"El Fuerte is fine enough in Santa Destroy without me...." The knarly old wrestler was good enough without him, he would be fine. "And it is good that your here...." He said smiling to her. "You are the reason am I staying after all."

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:04 pm

Alana giggled and blushed. She'd never been important to anyone. Well, after the incident, anyway. "Well, I've considered switching schools, but I think I've found the reason the stay, too." She looked at him; she wondered if he wouldn't mind staying around for a little while. Not like she wouldn't follow him though. Her eyes twinkled at the thought.

-- Domino The Damned --

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:27 pm
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

"Well, I may be I debt, but hopefully I'm not Jinxing myself when I say that I think things are going my way...." He sat down on the bench and stretched with a yawn. "Eh, uh.... could you come over and sit just real quick? I've alway wnated to try something...."

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 pm

"Hopefully." She smiled as she watched him cross to a bench. After he asked for her, she grabbed his hand and sat next to him. "Uhh.. sure." She wan't quite sure what he meant, but she went with it.

-- Domino The Damned --

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:11 pm
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

"Thanks, here we go...." He wrapped his arm around her side and held her close and let her head rest on his shoulder. It felt right, and comfortable. "I noticed people doing the same thing like this in a park before, just sitting with each other, lettin the wind go over their bodies, hearing the leaves move. I wanted to see what it was all about." He sat there for a moment and closed his eyes, and doing what he just told her about.

"I get it now. When you are somewhere nice, It just feels better when you are there with someone you care about...."

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:25 pm

Alana smiled. "You're right; it does." She hugged him and just sat there, enjoying the moment. She looked up at him; she could never really see any emotion in his face, so it was hard for her to tell what he was thinking. "What are you thinking about?"

-- Domino The Damned --

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:45 pm
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

"A bit about my parents." He said quickly. "About how alone I was at one point.... How it kinda made me better in the end, how it gave me a chance to join ya on this date. I wish I knew who they were still."

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:49 pm

"At least you're not the reason yours aren't around."She could smell his blood, being this close to him, and it reminded her she hadn't eaten in a while. She felt her fangs growing in the front corners of her mouth. She looked up at him. "Wanna see my fangs?" She pulled back her lips and made sure they showed. She started poking at them with her fingers. "I'm sorry.. you just smell good..."

-- Domino The Damned --

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:34 pm
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

He felt a bit bad saying what he did, it was still a sensitive spot for her and it would have been probably better for him not mention parents at all, even if he did wonder. "Wait, what?" She suddenly turned and smiled to him, showing her fangs to him. "Wow....." He looked at them a bit mesmerized, then he noticed the person who had the fangs. "Its all right if you find me a bit tasty..... You know.... You look really good in this moonlight." He was right. Alana's silvery hair shone brilliantly in the white light, and her white skin gave off a gentle glow that matched her true personality all while her red eyes gave off a ominous yet alluring pull. It was enchanting really...

Travis' hand went through her soft hair and stopped behind her head as he leaned closer to her and then finally kissed Alana under the ebony-ivory skyline.

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:50 pm

WOAH, was all she could think. Was he really kissing her? She didn't know what made his mood change. But she wasn't complaining. She felt his soft lips kiss hers, and she wasn't sure how to react; she did know she loved it, though. The gentle pull of his lips drove her crazy, and that's when she almost attacked him. She had to try and think of being somewhere else; as unfortunate as it was, because she loved where was sitting. NOW! She heard it think. But she wasn't going to let her evil subconscious mind win; she'd gotten this far through life. She felt the kiss end, and looked up at him, his eyes sparkling in the night, and his shadow falling over her, and she realized he was just amazing. She gave him one last peck on the lips and smiled, hoping her fangs still didn't scare him.

-- Domino The Damned --

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:18 am
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

After the intense moment of moonlit romance finished, Travis was a little shocked by his gusto in kissing her. "Ah, sorry, I don't usually get pulled away like that..." He said looking at her a bit red. "You have that effect on me I guess..."

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:36 pm

"Why are you apologizing?" She asked. "I kissed you back.. so it wan't like I didn't like it.." She looked away, blushing. "And you have that same effect on me too."

-- Domino The Damned --

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games