Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:21 pm

aro looked to the corner of his eyes to fenrir then back to rahenno."i got my first ever kiss but on the cheak." he said to rahenno."oh one more thing can u teach me chidori please i need to learn them."aro said waitin for an answer.then thought to himself "who is that guy?"he said refering to fenrir.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:23 pm

"Thats the guy who tried to kill me several times" Tera said and she noticed the grin on fenrir's face.
"These are Yumi and Mai. They are my step daughters but I guess our age is too close. Zeramaru and I found them in snow I brought them here" She said as she grabbed a lump of clay and chewed it in her real mouth like it was gum.

ACsweetpea

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:54 pm

Yamikonton
Rahenno saw that Zack was finished. "Ok, now Zack, You are genin. Here." He said pulling out a Cloud headband and placing it infront of Zack. "Heh, you've earned it." He smiled as he was able to name Zack, an offical cloud shinobi.

"WOW! Really?"
Zach looked over it with amazment, his eyes basically popping out of his head."
Zach placed the headbeand around his neck for the moment.
"this doent touch my forehead till I know I have eraned it."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:33 pm

ACsweetpea
"Thats the guy who tried to kill me several times" Tera said and she noticed the grin on fenrir's face.
"These are Yumi and Mai. They are my step daughters but I guess our age is too close. Zeramaru and I found them in snow I brought them here" She said as she grabbed a lump of clay and chewed it in her real mouth like it was gum.

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir tilted his head slightly as Tera spoke. He started walking towards them saying to Tera, "Heh. I don't recall ever trying to take your life so much as simply bring you back to the village. But I can see you betrayed Zeramaru and came here yourself." He looked from the twins to Tera. "I wonder why?" He looked back to the twins and offered one hand to each of them. His dog tag jingled silently and hanged in the air as he slightly bent down. "It's a pleasure to meet you both, you may call me Fenrir."

User Image

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coR35g1jGio

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:50 am

"I LOST AN ARM BECAUSE OF YOU!" Tera said as she rolled up her left sleeve high enough for Fenrir to see the puppet joint. "when you did your ivory canon I dodged it but it snagged my arm and it was broken Zeramaru made a puppet arm for me I may not be able to use my bloodline with it but its better than one arm and..." Tera paused for a moment biting hard on the clay in her mouth
"I never betrayed him he ordered me and blood to end his life he yonbi fought back. YOU HAVE NO ONE YOU WONT UNDERSTAND HOW HARD THAT WAS FOR ME!"She shouted back at fenrir and was about to spit out the clay but she just ran out the door.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:54 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
The clone Fenrir stuck out his arm in an attempt to grab Tera's as she tried to leave the room. "And I was blasted through a wall by C4 explosives. Don't act like you're all innocent. Now, before you leave I'm telling you know where your choices lay. You can either leave this room, which I won't mind. It'll give me a good chance to play with your step daughters. Or, you can stay and explain to me what has really happened to Zeramaru." He smirked as he awaited her action. "Or you can lose your temper, like I know you love to do, and try to kill me. I wonder how that'll work out for you. Make your choice."

User Image

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

KazElli

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:35 am

Mai quickly jumped and pushed Tera aside and let herself get grabbed by Fenrir. "You dont want to touch me." She said angrily she slowly reached for her katana with both hands.

Yumi then jumped over Fenrir landing behind him as she pulled out her katars. "Now dont act like you can get away with this?" Yumi said as she licked one and pointed the other towards Fenrir's neck.
"Look at it my way a Cloud ninja higher rank than us attacks. We fight back in self defense"

((Fenrir you are out classed I beat Havock in another RP I read the rules and I can beat you with back up so if AC here wont mind you will loose. Lookie we are TWO ninjas in one so in a way we back each other up so think ))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:08 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
(EDIT)
Fenrir looks from Mai to Yumi for a moment before laughing. "Self defense? But I haven't done anything to you yet!" He glances at Tera and repeats the word, "yet." Fenrir then sighs and looks at the two katars. "Unless you truly intend you use those p***y-a** sticks, I'd put them away." He glances at Tera with a smirk as the sound of bones cracking echos in his body. "You should've warned them Tera. Being close to me is never a good thing."

User Image

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

KazElli

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:26 am

"Fenrir thats where you are wrong." Yumi said smirking as she turned the katar slightly showing that in its center was a vial of poison as she took a step towards the arm that grabbed Mai.
"guess who made it." She said as she aimed but sneakily her other hand was under fenrirs. "I hope you will let go of Mai."

Mai did one handseal to demonstrate and she entered Yumi's body through the hand under Fenrirs
"If I wanted I can enter your body and take it and unlike some I dont mind if you would kill me" She said as she was able to pull out the katana with her free hand. "so now what?"

((If you are ANBU cloud should be ashamed. Ever wondered why I have 2 RPCs...))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:33 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir grinned. "It doesn't matter whether you're afraid to die or not. Anything you try to do to me at this range will be your death. That's the only warning I'm giving you." He didn't release his grip on Mai. With his malicious grin it was almost like he was daring her.

(You obviously don't know me. As a code of honor I don't intentionally kill lower ranked fighters, especially not ones from my own village, even if they ARE Zeramaru pawns. But trying to damage Fenrir now would be both of your character's death. I'm not being cocky here. Take this warning seriously.)

User Image

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:36 am

"Nope its your death" Zeramaru's specters said as they emerged from the floor ceiling wall and the katars.
"I may be dead but I said I'm taking your body right." One of the specters said then it pulled out a katana then aimed for Fenrir "let go your fight is with me"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:41 am

((I'm not his pawn... I'm his boss the legendary boss he owes his existence to. I dont listen to a chess piece especially a pawn like you. .))

Mai smirked as she waited for an opening while Yumi examined Fenrir.

KazElli

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:46 am

Zeramaru's specters then started to laugh. "Look carefully at what you are holding..." They said as they walked through the walls Zeramaru had one serious target he tagged in the village and it was Tera.

((The boss finaly makes her move smile anyway plan is still on right?))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:47 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
The Fenrir clone glanced up at Zeramaru, still holding onto Mai. "Oh? And since when was my fight with a spectre?" He started laughing before barking up at him. "C'mon Zeramaru! I don't believe in ghosts and I sure as hell don't believe you're dead! You're much too prideful to just die so pitifully, and you don't care about the world or anybody in it to worry about what your demon might do to them! So stop your cowardice and tell me the truth! Where are you hiding!?"

User Image

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

KazElli

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:49 am

"Sis is it me or is the boy blind"

"i think you are right"

"wow I pitty him"

"yeah"

Mai was already safely inside Yumi's body and Fenrir was still acting like he was holding something.

(( Blue is Yumi mai is orange))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games