Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:45 pm

Gonbe
Sorry if I sound skeptical, Tats, but... meh. I really don't see that happening at all. I'd rather dive behind a desk and hopefully survive, rather than face certain death by attempting some form of pointless heroism.
But then there is a chance he may go to one of my friends dorms/classes. I couldn't live with myself knowing that. And there is always that slim chance some of the others in the class will grow a spine after I fall and stop them.

Trenn Flashkill
Or alive if you just tried running away like a lot of people did.

I don't like leaving things up to the odds.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:46 pm

It's like with Columbine.

They only did it because they wanted to get back at the people who bullied them.

LifelessFawkes

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:46 pm

Tatsuman
I don't like leaving things up to the odds.

Odds are better if you try running or playing dead.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:47 pm

KID: Awesome! This RPG is ace high!

TV sends mind control waves to KID

TV: KILL PEOPLE NOW

KID: Duuuuurrr...

In all seriousness. I've said this before but really you should have control over yourself. I mean I play fire emblem alot but I know it's not okay to stab someone I deem a enemy with a lance. If someone doesnt know that using violence because they did in a game is bad then they shouldnt play it.

Walamanchee

Meta_Fish
Captain

Trenn Flashkill
Meta Fish
Trenn Flashkill
And his reaction to it is horrifically blown out of proportion.
We really don't know the circumstances. It's impossible for us to know unless we were the person themself.

What could possibly justify killing 33 people? The shooter is NOT a victim here. I don't care what torment he went through.
I'm just taking the objective side. >_> Since no one else has the balls.

Trenn Flashkill
Meta Fish
Trenn Flashkill
We really don't know the circumstances. It's impossible for us to know unless we were the person themself.

What could possibly justify killing 33 people? The shooter is NOT a victim here. I don't care what torment he went through.

CBS
Hours after the rampage, sources say investigators found a rambling but threatening letter. Officials decline to call it a suicide note, but in the letter Cho seemed to blame others for his perceived problems, charging that "You made me do this."

Apparently blaming rich kids, etc. etc. (unconfirmed)

Gonbe

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Lifeless-Fox

They only did it because they wanted to get back at the people who bullied them.
Doesn't justify s**t. What if I went on a killing spree against everyone who had bullied me in my lifetime? It wouldn't help anyone.

Man am I tired.

Romyiom

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:48 pm

Meta Fish
Trenn Flashkill
Meta Fish
Trenn Flashkill

It's the losing side, Fish. xp Try justifying the Holocaust.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:48 pm

Who's ever thought of going to school and killing people? I know I have. I remember I took a knife in Fourth Grade.. >_>

Meta_Fish
Captain

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:49 pm

Betman
Lifeless-Fox

Doesn't justify s**t. What if I went on a killing spree against everyone who had bullied me in my lifetime? It wouldn't help anyone.
I know.
Thats my point.

@Fish: Yeah.
One of the reasons I like to collect pocket knives. >_>

Trenn Flashkill
Meta Fish
Trenn Flashkill
Meta Fish
Trenn Flashkill

It's the losing side, Fish. xp Try justifying the Holocaust.
Well the Aryan race is OBVIOUSLY superior to all.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Meta Fish
Who's ever thought of going to school and killing people? I know I have. I remember I took a knife in Fourth Grade.. >_>

I have in jest, but never as a consideration. Seriously, that isn't an "okay" thought to have.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:50 pm

Meta Fish
Trenn Flashkill
Meta Fish
Trenn Flashkill

It's not so much "balls" as... well, I have no idea what it is. I don't feel that being objective means sticking up for him -- he had problems. You need to have problems to feel that killing a bunch of people will help matters.

@Tatsuman: I applaud you for your bravado, but like any other human being out there (except possibly you), I put my own sorry hide over the the lives of any number of other folks. Sorry.

Gonbe

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:50 pm

Well, I have thought about it, but then I realized it was only one person I hate.

So I just was like... Screw it.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games