Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21838 21839 21840 21841 21842 21843 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:51 am

Elemental Draconis
Hobo Scruffy
@Dragon Hunter Tri: Eh, I just don't like to call people the same thing that everyone else calls them by. Hence why I call ZephyrKitty "Kitten". x3 Just trying to give you a personal nickname that'll stick. wink

And yes, stars are very hard and annoying to get. You get one star for every 200 points of your high score for each game on each of the two difficulties(to a maximum of 5 stars per difficulty).....per mode.(out of two.) burning_eyes Confused yet...? sweatdrop

xD Ah, I see.
I don't like to call people by what they are known by either. But sometimes it makes it easier. xD I shall await for the name that sticks.

So in saying... There is hard and normal difficulties on each game, and you can only get 5 stars as a maximum prize/reward in each difficulty. Making it 10 stars per game? ((not difficulty))
And with that, a score of over 1,000 on each game and game difficulty?

How many games are there?

Hmm.........HairyBlueDragonFace? razz

That's exactly right, but in addition to difficulties there's also modern and classic modes, doubling the 10 to a total 20 possible stars per game. There are six main games and five unlockable "sercet" games that can all give you stars, with Donkey Kong being the third secret game I've unlocked. In addition to those, there are 9 more games that you can unlock once you get enough stars, though these ones will not award you any stars.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:52 am

Elemental Draconis
Harusame Mizukishi
Elemental Draconis
Regulust

Hence why you call me Lust.

Precisely.

But everyone calls me Mizu...

Someone called you Harusame before I think.
And it was why I was tempted to call you Kishi once. xD

Not that I remember... =/

Heh. So much for that, eh? xD

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:01 am

Elemental Draconis
Awesome Tree
Quoting of the post.
Quoting of the quoting of the post.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:03 am

Hobo Scruffy
Elemental Draconis
xD Ah, I see.
I don't like to call people by what they are known by either. But sometimes it makes it easier. xD I shall await for the name that sticks.

So in saying... There is hard and normal difficulties on each game, and you can only get 5 stars as a maximum prize/reward in each difficulty. Making it 10 stars per game? ((not difficulty))

That's exactly right, but in addition to difficulties there's also modern and classic modes, doubling the 10 to a total 20 possible stars per game. There are six main games and five unlockable "sercet" games that can all give you stars, with Donkey Kong being the third secret game I've unlocked. In addition to those, there are 9 more games that you can unlock once you get enough stars, though these ones will not award you any stars.

Hairy? x'D Heheh

So, there are 120 possible stars to earn, eh?
That will be annoying. Especially since I know how hard high scores are to get in classic games.
I might want to get this though. Makes it so I can have more games for my GBA. Which, we (family-wise) need. Or rather, would be nice to have.

@ Mizu:
I forgot who it was. xD But when I find him, I'll alert you that I found it. x'D

Well... yeah... but it was a little too feminine, and you wouldn't have replied. xD So, I'll think of something else eventually. I have a lot to make from your name, but... some might be feminine.

In any case, I am not heading off to bed. For I am tired, and a dragon(-woman) needs her sleep.

Goodnight Culties~ ((For the people I know of, Goodnight Scruffy, Mizu and Roach~))
Sweet dreams~

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:04 am

Awesome Tree
Elemental Draconis
Awesome Tree
Quoting of the post.
Quoting of the quoting of the post.

Re-quoting the quoting of the quoting quoted post.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:15 am

Elemental Draconis
Hobo Scruffy
Elemental Draconis
xD Ah, I see.

Hairy? x'D Heheh

So, there are 120 possible stars to earn, eh?
That will be annoying. Especially since I know how hard high scores are to get in classic games.
I might want to get this though. Makes it so I can have more games for my GBA. Which, we (family-wise) need. Or rather, would be nice to have.

@ Mizu:
I forgot who it was. xD But when I find him, I'll alert you that I found it. x'D

Well... yeah... but it was a little too feminine, and you wouldn't have replied. xD So, I'll think of something else eventually. I have a lot to make from your name, but... some might be feminine.

In any case, I am not heading off to bed. For I am tired, and a dragon(-woman) needs her sleep.

Goodnight Culties~ ((For the people I know of, Goodnight Scruffy, Mizu and Roach~))
Sweet dreams~

(You often have blue hair. wink )

220 stars in total. But yeah, it's tough. xP
I got mine for 6-7 dollars on eBay. If you're thinking of buying it, do note that games in it titled "Mario Bros.", "Donkey Kong", and "Zelda" aren't going to be the versions you're thinking of.(they're all the G&W versions) For example, in Mario Bros. they're in a strawberry shortcake factory. :/ Donkey Kong is similar though.

Goodnight, dragon(-woman)! (Ok, that one's no good! xd )

Hobo Scruffy

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:17 am

G'night Draco.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:46 am

*puts tape over Mizu's mouth* <<

Terara Drakon

Vaettur

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:12 am

Tewawa.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:09 am

morning

l-Kriel-l

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:11 am

yo
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:13 am

Awesome Tree
yo
sup

l-Kriel-l

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:15 am

Shane-Cheshner
Awesome Tree
yo
sup
atoms

you
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:19 am

Awesome Tree
Shane-Cheshner
Awesome Tree
yo
sup
atoms

you
me, barely
i wanna go sleep

But I have school. See ya.

l-Kriel-l

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:23 am

Shane-Cheshner
Awesome Tree
Shane-Cheshner
Awesome Tree
yo
sup
atoms

you
me, barely
i wanna go sleep

But I have school. See ya.
Have fun.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21838 21839 21840 21841 21842 21843 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games