Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21868 21869 21870 21871 21872 21873 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Owwin
Terara Drakon
Owwin
Terara Drakon
Should I go shoot guns or bows this weekend? I can't decide. :B
Going hunting?
No, just target shooting.
I don't like guns, but I love the feeling of shooting them, which is one of the reasons I don't like them. I say bow.
Alright.

I think the gun range is still closed anyways. Bow it is!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:29 pm

Terara Drakon
Alright.

Just like my grandpa. He bagged 3 deer this year with his bow, 2 with his rifle, and I don't think he went shotgun season, but I'll bet he woulda got one. He likes bow hunting the best.

Owwin

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:29 pm

Owwin
Totagomi
You did say that those were gone but you didn't say about the rest. I'm gonna have to settle with something else. I'm thinking maybe a lance like my first character or the switch ax. :/ Not too excited about that.
They did add in the medium bowgun. Bowguns are still fun right?
I've only tried it once. But I went back to the lance because I was on my own and using one while on your own makes for quite a hard time. I'll probably try it again seeing as Tri is two players offline now. :3 Hate how slow it it though.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:34 pm

Owwin
Terara Drakon
Alright.

Just like my grandpa. He bagged 3 deer this year with his bow, 2 with his rifle, and I don't think he went shotgun season, but I'll bet he woulda got one. He likes bow hunting the best.
I've never actually gone hunting before.

Also, I gotta record more of my LP now. :B
Be back in a bit!

Terara Drakon

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:34 pm

Totagomi
I've only tried it once. But I went back to the lance because I was on my own and using one while on your own makes for quite a hard time. I'll probably try it again seeing as Tri is two players offline now. :3 Hate how slow it it though.
Yeah bow is definitely much faster. I am terrible with bow. I like slow, but crippling. Luckily, hammer is fast and crippling. I was originally a GS user, but it just isn't as fun to use as hammer.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:41 pm

You guys are making me excited for Tri.

It's probably going to be the first MH I really play thoroughly.

Waynebrizzle

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:43 pm

Waynebrizzle

A good time to start. This one is brand new. None of the old monsters look like they are appearing, and we are prolly gonna be learning with you. It looks to be a lot more fast paced. It bums me that there aren't as many monsters, but hell they'll make a sequel.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:45 pm

Owwin
Totagomi
Yeah bow is definitely much faster. I am terrible with bow. I like slow, but crippling. Luckily, hammer is fast and crippling. I was originally a GS user, but it just isn't as fun to use as hammer.
I've never used the bow so I wouldn't know how good I am with it. :/ I tried every other that I could though.

Montiqueue

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:49 pm

How can you like this game? Tried one on the PSP, hated it.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:49 pm

Nyah.

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:51 pm

The Rawk Hawk
How can you like this game? Tried one on the PSP, hated it.
You missed your call earlier. <_<
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:51 pm

Owwin
Waynebrizzle

A good time to start. This one is brand new. None of the old monsters look like they are appearing, and we are prolly gonna be learning with you. It looks to be a lot more fast paced. It bums me that there aren't as many monsters, but hell they'll make a sequel.

Well I wouldn't know about number of monsters, but Nintendo Power has a spread for Tri in it describing some monsters, and I have to say I'm really impressed with how fleshed out the world has become. It describes something called a Curupecco, which calls for other monsters by mimicking their cries, and I just imagine it doing that during a fight and then a bunch of smaller enemies just mobbing us.

The "Jhen Mohran" sounds like it'll be pretty fun too.

Waynebrizzle

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:52 pm

Waynebrizzle
Well I wouldn't know about number of monsters, but Nintendo Power has a spread for Tri in it describing some monsters, and I have to say I'm really impressed with how fleshed out the world has become. It describes something called a Curupecco, which calls for other monsters by mimicking their cries, and I just imagine it doing that during a fight and then a bunch of smaller enemies just mobbing us.

The "Jhen Mohran" sounds like it'll be pretty fun too.
Pecco doesn't just call for smaller monsters. and Jhen is gonna be like this game's Lao Shen Lung I believe.

@ Rawk. Dunno. I think it is because of the real time. You can;t find epic real time battles outside of 2D games, fighting games or FPS except in Zelda and MH
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:53 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Nyah.
^w^

Montiqueue

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:55 pm

Totagomi
Harusame Mizukishi
Nyah.
^w^

Hallo. ^^
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21868 21869 21870 21871 21872 21873 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games