Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21880 21881 21882 21883 21884 21885 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:44 pm

TtheHero
I'll... be fine. A Hero's gotta keep his head up high, after all.

Ha, ha.... eh...

User Image

Oh, who am I kidding. Hug away.
Yay~ ^w^ *glomps*
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Orphie
Regulust
Totagomi
Regulust
cool
>_>?

>w> nothin'
Okay, I've seen you do this twice now. Have you gotten your shades, or haven't you? stare

Yes I did...

3 goddamn years ago.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:48 pm

TtheHero
I'll... be fine. A Hero's gotta keep his head up high, after all.

Ha, ha.... eh...

User Image

Oh, who am I kidding. Hug away.

*hug*
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:48 pm

On a lighter note, the high point of my day today was finding $5 on the ground. Reminds me of the day a random man in the local Burger King came up and gave me $10... which I added to my reserve to buy Pokemon Pearl.

It's always a boon to find money lying about, but I remember to feel sorry for the soul what lost it... then the feeling goes away because hey, FREE CASH.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:50 pm

TtheHero
On a lighter note, the high point of my day today was finding $5 on the ground. Reminds me of the day a random man in the local Burger King came up and gave me $10... which I added to my reserve to buy Pokemon Pearl.

It's always a boon to find money lying about, but I remember to feel sorry for the soul what lost it... then the feeling goes away because hey, FREE CASH.

Nice. xD

So what class you gonna be in Wonder King, T?
3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:52 pm

Regulust
Orphie
Regulust
Totagomi
Regulust
cool
>_>?

>w> nothin'
Okay, I've seen you do this twice now. Have you gotten your shades, or haven't you? stare

Yes I did...

3 goddamn years ago.

okay just be a jackass to me about it
that makes you a manly man

Orphie

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:53 pm

TtheHero

I had the same thing happen to me a while back but I found it in Gamestop and it was $20. Poor soul would never be able to buy the game he came for but now I got money for Tri! ^__^
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:55 pm

Orphie
Regulust
Orphie
Regulust
Totagomi
Regulust
cool
>_>?

>w> nothin'

Yes I did...

3 goddamn years ago.

No didn't mean it like that I.... nevermind.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Orphie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Regulust
Orphie
Regulust
Orphie
Regulust

>w> nothin'

Yes I did...

3 goddamn years ago.

No didn't mean it like that I.... nevermind.
ehhhh
It's whatever.
I'm probably just overreacting again. =P
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:00 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
TtheHero

Nice. xD

3nodding

Good question. Should I be a Blood Knight, The Gunslinger, Ninja, or a Squishy Wizard...?

...What the hey. I'll put on my robe and wizard hat again. They'd better have some damn good wind spells.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Totagomi
TtheHero

I had the same thing happen to me a while back but I found it in Gamestop and it was $20. Poor soul would never be able to buy the game he came for but now I got money for Tri! ^__^

I found like 300$ once, and that's how I got my 360. surprised
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:02 pm

TtheHero
Harusame Mizukishi
TtheHero

Nice. xD

3nodding

Good question. Should I be a Blood Knight, The Gunslinger, Ninja, or a Squishy Wizard...?

...What the hey. I'll put on my robe and wizard hat again. They'd better have some damn good wind spells.

Well, I'm picking Gunslinger and Reg's gonna be a Paladin. So a spellcaster sounds like a good choice. 3nodding

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:04 pm

Regulust
Totagomi
TtheHero

Sweet. *highfives*
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:05 pm

Regulust
Totagomi
TtheHero

I wish I could find $300 once.
OR A GODDAMN JOB.
;-;

l-Kriel-l

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:06 pm

I might go to bed soon. =w=
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21880 21881 21882 21883 21884 21885 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games