Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:08 pm

[[ Front Step ]]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:21 pm

[[Oh, sorry, I forgot to tell you that at the end of your saying or whatever, you need to do [ / size ] without the space. ^ ^ll
So it's:
[ size = 14] Blah blah blah [ / size ]]]

For a change of pace, a tall, yet slender young man open the door. He didn't look to enthusiastic or exciting, but maybe that was just him. Adorned in all black, it was clearly obvious that he was a Vampire, the teeth even proved it. He had long black hair with a bluish tint that was tied together into a braid and hung beside one of his hips. "Yes? This is the Master of the House. Are you interested in a room?"

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:22 pm

[[Smoothe...]]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:29 pm

[[HUZZAH~! I'm alive. biggrin
Well.. actually I'm babysitting.. and I'm moochin' their compy for the time on hand. They're not getting home until midnight and I've been here since 7pm. I know, long shift right? But yeah... what happened was I got grounded from the computer if you gaiz were wondering. I'm still grounded, to be exact. D:
Yeah it sucks... It's like being on lock down.. no one will leave the house because they think I'll get on the computer. It's like they think I worship it or something. -__-;;
Anyway.. yeah.. celebrate for the time being. biggrin ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:32 pm

[[ No wonder! T ^ T Your cookies have been waiting! I had to ward off siblings. ]]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:33 pm

[[Duhr. It's cause, not only you, but we worship it. Duh.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:34 pm

[[e 3 e Which reminds me, I'm leaving for the retarded farm soon! T ^ T Imma die.]]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:36 pm

[[Gah. Your leaving?! Aww...I'ma die with you AND Kya-Chan gone!]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:38 pm

[[I'm so happy for Kumoricon! -dances- Costume's almost done! >3 AND I HAVEZ TEH GLOW STICKS!]]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:43 pm

Lilli could see the longing in Bou's eyes for Hiroaki. Meekly, Lilli smiled.
Stepping toward Bou, Lilli held her arms out to her so Bou could take back the sleeping infant.
"Thank you, Bou." Lilli said.
To be honest, Lilli felt happier than she had been just a few minutes ago.
The sleeping child, warm in her arms. Lilli as well could feel this child would live, unlike her little Toshinori.
This baby had hope, and loving parents that were together. He wouldn't have to live through struggles that Toshinori might have had to.
Carefully, Lilli laid the baby into Bou's already cradled arms.
Stepping back, next to Tuesday, Lilli put her arm around him.
--

Ben squeezed Klara tightly, and tilted her chin upward so he could see her face.
"You don't know how much I love to here those words. 'I wanna stay with you as long as I can'" Ben repeated.
"I know you don't like me blaming myself for what happened to you...But I feel that I'm supposed to protect you, from anything that might cause you any sort of pain. I'll try not to blame myself so much. If it helps." Ben said, smiling.
"I love you, more than my own life. Forever, and ever, Klara. I promise." He finshed, and kissed her softly.

[[Haha yeah... P:
I totally stole 'more than my own life' from Breaking Dawn. I was crying when Bella gave Renesmee that locket... Lawl.. I'm such a sap..
Ori, you'd know from many times experience. xd ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:43 pm

[[ crying gonk YOU SUCK. I don't have ANY money WHATSOEVER to go!!! And I don't even ahve a ride! If I had a ride I could go.]]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:45 pm

[[My goodness Toxxi! D:
You like.. NEVER LIVE AT YOUR OWN HOUSE! scream
Lawl.. sorry.. -___-;;
I'm just jealous because you get to go to places alot..
But this time... I ain't.
Farms. Gross and smelly. gonk
I can't stand them sometimes.]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:46 pm

[[I'm goin' with Jamie on the MAX. :3 I'll take infinity pics. You goin', Kya-Chan? biggrin ]]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:47 pm

[[I dun think so. D:
My parents are being douche bags and said no. I don't think I have enough time left to convince them to let me. T___T
My life is going down the toilet right now.]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:51 pm

[[The only thing Farmie about the Farm is the juice grapes. xD He was a grape farmer for Welch's, so we sometimes get free products. C: My mom's okay with me staying in my room the entire time at the farm. That's all I do. Srsly. And I'm sorry I go places all the time! D: But I never leave my own room. ; ^ ; Hah hah. Sorry to hear that, ILY. > _ <]]
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games