Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:26 pm
"I still don't like it that she just simply collapsed without warning like that..." KoTari said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:30 pm
"I don't find it normal either, but it seems that there is nothing more we can find out at the moment." The doctor replied, frowning.

"The doctor says I'm fine, so I'm fine, now let's go." Makira said impatiently.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:38 pm
KoTari sighed. He didn't want her to suddenly pass out again. He stood up and reluctantly left the office.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:23 pm
Makira exitted the building, expectant to see the sunlight, but she then frowned in annoyance when she remembered that it was Dethan. "Don't you find it strange how this city is always dark. Not that I'm not used to it, it's nice, but it's also pretty strange." Makira commented.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:38 pm
"From what I understand the Dark Temple is here," KoTari said.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:55 am
"What's that?" Makira asked curiously as they walked. She couldn't help looking up at the sky as they talked about it.

That's the shrine of the vampire god, Lethos.
Misty explained to Makira in her head.

Makira was surprised for a second. So that wasn't just a dream... Makira thought to herself and Misty.

No, it wasn't. Misty assured her.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:23 am
"It's a shrine honoring the God Lethos," KoTari said, but then noticed that Makira was surprised at something, "Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:30 pm
"Yeah I'm fine. I never knew the vampires had a god. DO dragonkins have a god too?" Makira asked curiously.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:35 pm
"We do, but the place where we worshipped them has been long destroyed," KoTari said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:02 pm
i am apart of this guild...........
User Image

here. here she walks through the empty streets waiting and wanting and of watching to see if he would come by. she was new to the town and just came here before he parents were found dead, this was going to be her first day here, this guy had been following her for a long time. the trees bend with a moan and grone from the harsh wind blowing beside them. even when she though she had been safe. she wasnt. the gentlenss of her hair flowed in the wind as if she had been running. he appered. "ive been waiting for you." she said with a grin.

p.s. she is new and i wont post meh pic, it too big :3  

XxDemented BunnyXx

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:42 am
Makira nodded in acknownledgement to what he was saying. "That's cool. Well, I mean the part about you guys haveing a god, not about your worship place being destroyed of course." Makira said and laughed softly, being careful not to accidently offend KoTari.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:50 am
"Do you have a God you worship?" KoTari questioned. He wasn't particularly offended. He honestly didn't care if their holy ground is no more. It was a long time ago.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:50 am
"Nah, waste of time. No one's worth worshipping to me. " Makira said plainly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:34 am
((Gimme? whut happened to Sai and Kiara?))  

Chi Awase

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:52 am
KoTari had to chuckle at that, "Something else we have in common," He said.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games