Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:09 pm
~Our contract merely said I was to follow your orders, how I follow them are up to me, now let me enjoy one of the few pleasures this world offers an intellectual conversation~ " Good? Evil? What are your outlooks on the matter what you call evil I call life I am the leader of a guild built upon the foundation of killing otherwise innocent people my outlooks against good and evil are probably far different from yours. " He said as he finished his glass of wine and placed the glass down delicatly. " However I did not raise my guild from simply diplomicy and betrayal, I know I made my organisation clear to the royal families of the nations should they ever need a...handiman. If you needed my power then why did you wait to hire me until now? Also if I am to even consider your offer I must know what is in it for me, what do you offer me if I do sign a contract with you? and about your very honorable concern for my life I am not afraid of your rival Alastor nor am I scared of death I have cheated him many times I will simply do it again. " He said as he took another sip from his freshly poured glass.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:01 pm
"Although I might not look it, I see evil as a point of view. I was once as evil as one would think, but it was all to protect my family and my life, even though I failed." He looks down and sips the wine anyway. "I've killed...I've slaughtered. Even now if I do it, it's for good, no matter how obscured the view is. It's just that now, what you're doing will bring about the end of us all." Nephilis finishes the glass. "If good and evil exists, the only way it's determined is by the net gain and outcome. Alastor's reign will kill many innocent people no reason. Is that not different from killing guilty people for a reason? I'm not concerned about good and evil my friend, I'm concerned about right and wrong, necessary and unecessary."

~Samara, if you can hear me, I want you to leave this place. The entire continent if you can and go far, far away. I'll catch up later, okay?~

~~~

~Okay.~ Alastor simply responds. Frustrated at the turn of events, he makes his way back to the center of the action hiding his aura and face from all. "I guess if you don't kill him, I will."

~~~

"Purpose." Responds Marcove. "Purpose. The events just led up to it I suppose, then again, my father planned the entire thing...all of it. For us to find the stones, for us to fight...all of it even up until he died. We killed him, so The Celestial Kingdom needed leaders. We were chosen because we had the stones."  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:06 pm
Samara froze. ~Nephilis...no! I can't leave you...not right now~ she responded. ~Please...don't ask me to do that...~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:26 pm
By this time both Plague and Leon were standing near Samara, and Ricky they had finished their fights with the minor enemies and now personnally wanted to see what was going on. " The Guildmaster was always a man with a diplomatic side. " Plague said as he watched his former leader.

The Guildmaster looked at Nephilis with deep thinking eyes. " It's not really that shocking that you once were evil, I was once what you would call good. In my first couple of identities I was like you now a kind man with a family hoping to only raise my daughter and keep my wife safe. However I could not no matter what I did to protect them one desaster after another struck my life like a wave. My little girl became bed ridden, and my wife was attacked by a wolf outside of our idyllic home, she lived but the attack left her crippled. Finally after being bed ridden for about 14 weeks my little girl passed on. My wife was soon after her, to this day I still do not know the reason maybe it was simply depression, who knows. I tried again to have a family and I was successful but it became aparant I could not show them any love, the years passed by and my family grew old while I staye the same my appearance never shifting from what I had made it out to be, it devestated me having to see my family once again pass from my life again, and again and again. Finally I gave up on that and became the man you see before you, cold and as Alastor calls me. " Tall Dark and Scary. " He said as he swirled the wine around in it's glass. " But I notice you have still failed to anser my question, what is it I personnally gain from this contract? I understand that it would be the 'right' thing to do but that isn't really a reward in my eyes. " He said as he looked Nephilis in the eye.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:35 pm
"That's...that's it." Nephilis said gulping the rest down. "Besides trying to help you start a new life. I have nothing to offer you but protection and a home." He stands and slides the chair to the table, kicking the bottom of it. "What I see in you is greatness and wisdom and we have some people, namely the kids, that could benefit from that." Nephilis looks over his shoulder and notices a hood figure facing him. He pays him no mind. "The only thing I can offer is consensus and peace, but in times like these, that's worthless."

~Samara, listen. I really need you to leave this place immediately. Take everyone with you...everyone you can. I promise I will catch up to you.~

"Aura." Nephilis physically speaks. "We've went through swords and you won. We've been through knuckles and knees and I won. Now it's time we finish this."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:38 pm
Samara nodded. ~Alright...we'll go to Herbacea~ she responded. ~Just make sure you do catch up to me. I have something you'll want to know.~  

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:41 pm
Kendal looked at him "Oh so it was the stones.." He said. He frowned and stood up. "It's not going to happen again is it your not just going to leave once this is all over are you..it's not just going to end and even more people we care about are going to vanish is it" He asked. He was tired of all the confusion and chaos all he wanted before things continued was some answers.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:41 pm
The Guildmaster stood up from his seat and gently scooted the chair back into place. He snapped his fingers and watched as the table and chairs disappeared. He turned and walked a few steps away before turning around. " Alright. Now Nephilis, I will show you how it is I cheated death so many times before. " He said as he raised his left hand. He gripped his knuckles and watched as a black flame enveloped his hand. " At your ready, Nephilis. " He said calmly.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:52 pm
~Go with Christaan. Stay safe. And my love, I can't wait to hear the news you have to tell me.~

Nephilis creates a ball of light in his right hand, contrasting what seemed to be his complete opposite. "And I'll show you how I've survived or so long." He waves it around and creates a crescent after image. "Ready." He takes a step, forming a charging stance, then thrusts his hand forward, shooting a beam of light which resembled fire in it's form.

~~~

"It won't end." Marcove reassured. "It won't end with me, you, Alyss, Jean or any of us. It will end with the children. They are our future and only they can change it and avert it from the dark path we're heading. Something bad is going to happen soon." The darkness he'd meet in his dreams was the pinnacle of disaster, the point at which someone would choose weither or not they all live, or die. His cryptic message can't be defined any better than that.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:58 pm
~I love you Nephilis. Be careful~ Samara responded. She turned her projections to Christiaan. ~Christiaan, I need you to help me get the children to Herbacea.~ Within a moment, Christiaan appeared out from the shadows. "Alright...let's get out of here. Tenshi, call Neko for me so we can all travel together," Samara said. "Actually, you all go ahead. I need to get Lunia."

Christiaan nodded. "Morganna, you take Ricky on ahead," she said. "I'll take Flip, Neko and Tenshi. Samara can bring Lunia."

Morganna nodded. She walked over to Ricky. "Take my hand. We'll travel by shadow to Herbacea," she said, holding her hand out to him.  

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:03 pm
The Guildmaster shot from his hand a stream of twisting and hissnig black flames. The flames clashed with Nephilis's light. However after the fire had made contact with the light the stream seemed to split into 5 streams near the end, one stream continued to stave off Nephilis's light while the other four shot towards Nephilis by traveling along the light he was projecting. THe Guildmaster looked at Nephilis and thought. 'His skills with Aura and energy are indeed powerful, they are sharpened and refined but they have more potential, hidden inside of him is greater strength. Will it awaken in time to save him? " He wondered as his fire drew closer to Nephilis.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:08 pm
Leon and Plague could tell from what Samara said that they both needed to leave. Plague looked at Samara and said. " Do you need any help getting people out of here? My mist Dispersal technique was developed for situations like this. " He said at least trying to offer some assistance in times like this when the fighting was done between the exceptionally powerful and both he and Leon could only sit by and watch.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:09 pm
Nephilis rested his other arm on his shoulder and rests his head on his arm as if looking into a sniper scope. He focuses his aura more, causing the range of his attack to widen into a large flare like wave. It moves through the limbs of The Guildmaster's attack, dissolving them, yet is still locked in a struggle with the main attack. At this rate, the white fire would engulf his opponent.

(Good Night. I don't want my sleepiness to ruin the end of this fight.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:11 pm
Tenshi realizes his mother was in pain and that she was hurt, he ran over to her with Neko not so far behind. " Mom!" He called out sliding into a halt and looks over her wounds making sure she was not seriously harmed. "Mom, are you okay, he did this to you?" He questioned helping her stand so she wont be in pain or use to much energy. He then heard what she had said and he couldnt leave Morganna and everyone else behind, he was tired of running. "I'm not leaving Nephilis here alone or anyone else. Neko help mom." Neko came up and stood beside her for support, Tenshi then backed away and ran towards Lunia.  

Celestin Selone

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:27 pm
The Guildmaster looked at the flare and said. " Brilliant! your power far exceeds that of any of my assassin's I must say even if Leon and Plague both fought you I would assume you would still win. " He said " However...I am not as weak as they are. " He said as his seemingly broken arm shot out to the side. his hand gripped into a fist as the black barrier around them quickly condensed itt's shrinking was very rapid and had already passed The Guildmaster it's shrinking center seemed to be Nephilis himself in an attempt to lock him in with his own flare attack. The Guardians that were protecting the area looked down at the Guildmaster. He mumbled some words under his breathe which caused the guardians to remain at their spots even though the barrier was gone they were still not about to let anyone get close to this fight.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games