Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:55 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and looked at Veronica. "As long as we need too. And your not crazy, just newborn. I wish you would just listen to me for once Veronica!!" He sighed again and stood up to go and sit next to her.

-Okie Dokie-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:59 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica leaned her head on his arm. "I'm listening, okay? I'm listening. But Armand, he told me that I pretty much can't go to my best friends wedding." She bit her lip softly. "Hunter, I..." Her voice trailed off. She wasn't going apologize. "He hurt my feelings." There she admitted it.
It was out there. She was hurt. It happened.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:16 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter wrapped an arm around her and stroked her hair softly when she leaned her head on his shoulder. "Veronica, even vampires get hurt." he said softly. That wasn't what she said, but he knew what she meant. He sighed again and turned to kiss her forhead.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:23 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica wasn't sure she wanted him touching her. "Thats not it. I mean," She sighed, "Even as a human I didn't get hurt emotionally. It just doesn't happen." And if she did she never admitted it. "Armand really hurt me here Hunter." She rolled her eyes and Hunter kissed her forehead. She shugged out of his arms, not really wanting to but she didn't want to be touched.
Actually, that was exactly what she wanted. She wanted to be held.
"I don't want to let him get to me but come on! You stood up for him. And I get it, you're his best friend. Its understandable but... He's not as innocent as you make him sound. He told me I couldn't attend my best friends wedding!" Yeah, that and he had Hunter keeping s**t from her.
That really ticked her off.

||not sure when im leaving >.<||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:00 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin closed her eyes and remembered. "I remember loving Hunter the first century that I was turned," she reminisced. "It turned into friendship thereafter. Then I briefly loved a mortal, but he was killed. Then I admired Armand before I saw what he was."

She opened her eyes and glanced up at him. "I've loved three guys. Not as many as you, but I'm more of a hermit than anything."

Ravin laughed at herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:30 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter was seriously upset that she didn't want him touching her. He didn't show it though, only let out a sigh and stood up. "He asked me to be his best man. I won't go if you don't get to go. That may convince him but it is Armand..." Hunter walked out of the room and paused at the door. "I am going for a walk. Please don't follow me, I need a little time alone..." He paused for another moment before muttering quietly "Love you." He just wanted to make sure she knew.

Hunter walked out of the room and down the stairs. With a glance and shrug at David he walked out the front doors and out of the house. He just walked around in the woods for the most part. Avoiding any humans because he knew if he did kill one, he wouldn't stop killing. He needed to talk to someone and his usual person to talk to, Ravin, was currently busy with her snack. He opted for a tree instead and just stared out at the woods moodily.

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:05 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:58 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"I'm not going to keep you from your best friends wedding just because he is keeping me from mine."
Hunter was leaving, he mumbled a quick and small love you before leaving. Leaving to go somewhere that she couldn't follow him. He wanted alone time.
And she could follow him but he didn't want her to. So fine. She reached to slam his door, but it was gone. She huffed and plopped down on the bed. She needed her best friend dammit!
But no. She wasn't allowed near her. Ugh! She let out a retched scream that could probably be heard for miles with her new powerful voice.

||BACKKK!||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:19 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Sunshine, smiling, it was Ravin, Armand, and his self. They had all been out picnicing that day. Everyone was getting along, it was before Armand and Ravin had become anything more that friends and long after Ravin and himself had met and befriended one another. Around the 18th century it was and it had appeared as though they were like any other carefree young people. Talking and laughing- Hunter was broke from his musings by the sound of Veronica screaming. He bolted out of the tree and ran full speed to the house. He ran through the door and dashed up the stairs to his room. Panting slightly he burst through the door, fangs barred and eyes crimson. "Veronica!?" he called in a panic, having not seen her right away.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:27 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Suddenly Hunter was busting through the door and panting. What in the hell?
Veronica sat up straight in the bed and looked him over. His fangs were out, his eyes were a burning crimson and he was paniced. "Calm down, I was pissed. Sooo, I screamed." Yeah, it helped too. She had calmed down, somewhat. "Sorry," She commented softly before laying back down and covering her face with a pillow.
She was flattered he still cared but honestly. She was fine.
Well, physically.
And she probably frightened Amelia and Nihelio. Dammit! That actually made her sad. Veronica didn't want Amelia to dislike her anymore then she already did.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:54 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and slumped down on the bed. "Jesus Christ love, you scared the s**t out of me." At which that point Amelia poked her head in the door and walked over to Veronica. Poking her gently Amelia held out a single black rose. Hunter smiled tiredly and waited for Veronica's reaction. Amelia was extremly sensitive to the feelings of those around her and Hunter guessed she got over her jelousy really quickly in favor of trying to cheer Veronica up.

-Icky >.< -
-Oh, and thats the general gist of Amelis. Plus about 12 years lol xD-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:27 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica laid there, under the pillow. Her breathing was absent and she didn't move. To a human, she'd look dead.
But she wasn't. Well, in a sense obviously.
She felt someone poking her arm and she peeked out from under the pillow. It was the little David. In other words- Amelia. She smiled and sat up, pulling the girl onto the bed. She took the black rose and looked at the small girl. "Thank you very much," She sniffed it. "Its gorgeous."
Veronica was all smiles. But still a bit pissed under the surface.
She would be fine and of course play nice infront of the child. But she was going to stay mad at Hunter and definatly at Armand for awhile.
She was a grudge holder.. not that that was always a bad thing.

occ; demo love. that was pretty (: don't icky yourlself  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:28 pm
||aww, picturing her as a kid she looks adorableXD||  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:30 pm
-I know!!! Like an adorable little fluff ball!!! blaugh whee -

Shirtless Elocutionist

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:39 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter yawned a little. Ok yeah, the lack of sleep was definatly getting to him. Then Nihelio poked his head in the door cautiously. He looked at Hunter reaproachfully. Yeah, the kids must have heard the argument and obviously taken Veronica's side. He didn't blame them, he would have taken Veronica's side for crying out loud. Because she was right, but under no circumstance could she find out she was right. Armand better be damn gratefull for this... Then David's surprisingly quite footsteps for someone of his size could be heard outside the door. He groaned in Fatherly frustration and snagged his two kids. "I'll be taking them back to their Mother's now Master Black. I shall return in the morning." Hunter shrugged and watched him tote the children off. He looked at Veronica and sighed.

-I've been trying to get these pic's up since I use these NPC's so often lol-

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games