Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 224 225 226 227 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:43 pm
Apollo frowned as he looked down from where he was he then saw someoneon the bulb. He then looked at the person he couldn't tell who it was from the rain. He ran over to the person "Who are you" He called. little did he know it was Void. He looked at the person "You should get away from here the weather may be dangerous" He said.

Rygor nodded to Amara "I just hope the weater doesn't get too bad it could easily flood" He said. He then smiled at her as they went to get a drink. "This storm almost seems ominous but I suppose it's best to show a chance for things to come clean" He said. He made a cup a coffee and took a drink "How have you and Kenji been anyway?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:54 pm
"Dulceri." A light female voice called. "Dulceri...listen to me."

"Again with the complaining Daphne. I thought..." He turns to the direction of the voice and sees nothing. He knew now that though his brother would probably take that the wrong way as well. "Heh. I'm not crazy either. I swear someone just called my name."

"They're here....he's here. Get up and go before they kill you all!"

"This is getting annoying..." Dulceri stands up and turns. He then walks to the balcony outside the large windows of his office and notices that far off in the distance, a figure was coming over the buildings until he drops beneath them. "He knows I saw him...Kenji, we have trouble. Check upstairs for me and sound the alarm. I need to find Apollo and Rygor."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:49 pm
Amara looked at Rygor and smiled. "we've been alright" she stated. She took a cup and sat down as well. "I feel the rain is a little relief to this region of the world" she stated. "Anyways, we're thinking of moving actually, where I was born...you know when the war is over and all" she said.

Calisto continued to walk around disguised as a bulb worker. She knew Ambrosia was up to something. She didn't know what, but she was a soft one, trying to be human. She approached the bulb, making sure she blocked her mind and aura.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:44 pm
Dulceri quickly walked out past Kenji and outside of the Bulb passing a worker. He had a mind to question the person, but he payed no mind. He was far too worried about what he saw. He stopped at the bottom step just out of the range of the rain and thought. ~Maybe if I'm hearing voice, then what I saw was another figment. Maybe Kenji's right. Maybe I need a break...~

~No, you don't.~ Ambrosia said through a thought. ~It's me Ambrosia. Calisto's...friend. I'm here to help you.~

"How?!" He looked around making sure no one noticed his outburst. ~How are you in me? Don't you things try to take aura from people? What's stopping you from doing that to me?!~

~No body.~ She easily replied. ~Besides, I'm after Zephyr's anyway. Not yours. You're going to help me help you and vice versa. All I need you to do is stay alive for me. Can you do that?~

~Probably not for you. You bastards have killed more than enough people here and...~ Dulceri stops. He notices the figure weaving in and out of the crowd which was no less than a mile from him. He wasn't going for him though. Where is he going?

~Nephilis.~ Ambrosia answered. ~He's going to Rygor. Calisto is here, but because I'm just a collection of aura, I can't feel her. Void's here too and he's closer than you think.~

~What does Nephilis want with Rygor?~

~To hold him. Calisto and Void are here to get The Suggestor. They need The Suggestor to erase what you've done to him.~

~They want Apollo....~

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:29 pm
Rygor nodded to her "Thats good to hear atleast there haven't been problems..it's more than I can say for my family" He said. He looked down "But I digress" He said. He looked out a nearby window "Amalia would have loved to see it rain here" He said. He then looked at her "It would probably be good to get away from here atleast for a while" He said. He looked out the window again and could swear he saw Nephilis he shook his head and ignored it and turned his attention back to Amara.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:44 pm
"Damn it." Nephilis cursed under his breath beneath/ He couldn't hear himself because of the rain that was ongoing. He stood before Rygor's abode and sighed. "I hate to have to intrude upon you my old friend, but I have to." He walks around and knocks on the door. After that, he folds his hood over his head and waits.  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:58 pm
Rygor frowned as herd knocking "I'll be right back" He said. He quickly got up and went to check the door. He hadn't planned on company but figured it was probably was Dulceri or Kenji. He opened the door "Hello?" He said. He then saw someone with a hood on "Do I know you?" He asked. Something was odd about this he quickly grabbed the hilt of his sword just in case.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:18 pm
Without warning Leanne appeared behind of Dulceri. " Don't worry, you're not crazy, I can see her as well. " Leanne said softly looking up at Dulceri. Her eyes were blank like she was a different person and she was speaking english.

" No you're not crazy Dulceri you just don't quite understand. " Void said as he to suddenly appeared behind of Dulceri. " You should increase the security in here, you never know what kind of people could slink inside. " He said laughing a little. " Ah my little Leanne it's good to see that you're alright. He looked at her eyes and said. " Oh...so you're starting to wake up. " He said looking back to Dulceri. " Ah so that is where you were hiding. " He said quietly, he could see Dulceri's eyes were different. " It looks like you haven't changed much, you're still Dulceri. " He sighed lightly. " It's to bad that we had to meet under these circumstances. "  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:36 pm
"You used to know me. After this day, you will know me once again Rygor Shadowheart..." Nephilis pulls back his hood, revealing his face and his teeth as well. He quickly creates a portal right in front of Rygor's face and another behind him. He jabs into the one separating the two and his fist juts from the one behind Rygor.

~~~

"It is." Dulceri remarked with a following sigh and a light laugh. "You know, I remember when you were Charon. When we used to laugh, joke...have a drink or two. All of that. Now, you're a dad. I'm a dad and we're both apparently very very crazy." He looks down at Leanne and he knew from her eyes, she saw him and a woman whose legs seemed to waver away the further down they went. "You haven't changed much. Only your purpose here has. What are you here for? Apollo?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:48 pm
Rygor frowned as he saw Nephilis "Amara get out of here" He said. He went to ready his sword when he felt Nephilis punch him. His sword was sent behind Nephilis. "Damn" He said. He recovered as best he could and looked at him "Your supposedly my friend and yet your here attacking me" He said. He then held his hand out attempting to send a shadow wave at Nephilis. He wondered what his plan was.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:57 pm
"At the moment I'm not. In about an hour, I will be." Nephilis lifted his sword up hilt first to strike the shadow wave, slicing it in half. The force behind it pushed his hair back, displacing it from it's neat position. He noticed that Rygor was still on the ground. He does a handstand and opens a portal near his waist. From there, he shoots his legs upward. With a portal beneath Rygor, he could kick him in the chest with more than all of his power.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:58 pm
Amara's eyes widened as she saw what happened. Couldn't they go one day without a fight. Her claws extended as darkness surrounded her, nightmaric images were flashing as the darkness surrounded the room. "Please just leave now" she stated with a worried voice.

Calisto continued to walk until she reached the bulb. "Excuse me Apollo, I am one of the workers in the bulb, and I'm having trouble moving some of the furniture in the main room, do you mind helping me?" she asked him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:09 pm
Rygor frowned as he was sent flying into the air and then smashed against it. "No..I wont give up" He said. He held his hand out and tried to have Nephilis's shadow attack him. He forced himself up and looked at him before turning to Amara knowing Nephilis would hurt her if she got in the way "Don't you dare attack her she's not part of this" He said.

Apollo looked at Calisto not knowing that it was her "Uhh sure this way" He said. He then walked over to the main room "Alright so where's this furniture" He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:20 pm
"Who do you think I am? Dulceri?" Nephilis started to walk forward, but was stopped by his own shadow. He feel into a kneeling position and looked up at the two. "Your mind games Amara....I missed them while I was away." He managed to lift his hand and called in the water that was on the outside of the house to form a replica of him. He closed his eyes and allowed it to fight for him. It's first attack was shooting out a stream of water at Rygor strong enough to crack even the fortified walls of the Bulb.  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:26 pm
" So even when I'm evil it seems like we're alike. " He said looking down at Leanne. He looked at Dulceri his eyes were serious when he answered the question. " Well it wouldn't be fare if I answered that, I am only here to protect her, I had no desire to help Calisto anymore, her arrogance and attitude have finally taken their tole on my patience. " He said reaching up and taking his mask off, purple strands of hair fell from his hood and into his eyes. He lowered his hood and looked towards Dulceri. " However I can help you with one thing, if you stand here talking to me for much longer your friend will end up a slave to the Celestials. " He said clipping the mask to his belt. He looked down at Leanne. " You be careful, however the way you are now I don't think you will need very much protection. " he looked bak at Dulceri.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 224 225 226 227 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games