Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:55 pm
"Good. Now, let's get you to your room. You're going to want to lie down when it starts." Lee said, taking one step and appearing in her room next to the bed. He lay her down and then snapped. He hadn't forgotten his demons, and now they were gone.
Zetsumei calmly walked to the library and sat down, picking his book back up and continuing his reading.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:58 pm
((gtg))

She still had her eyes closed as she waited for the change  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:04 pm
((Bye))
An intense pain hit Kilies from nowhere. It would, to any normal human, feel like someone was ripping at their heart and soul. Like everything about them was being put through individual blenders and set on high. There was no torture in the world that could compare, and no weapon that could cause such pain.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:01 pm
She curled up into a ball on the bed as the pain hit her. Tears ran down her cheeks as she tried not to cry. "Make it stop!" She begged as she changed  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:10 pm
Lee just stood there during the change. He was back to normal by now. "It's going to take a while. When you think it's finally over, then go ahead and head to the kitchen." Lee said, not sure if she'd hear him. He walked out and went to the kitchen. He sat down and sipped on what appeared to be blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:13 pm
After a while the pain slowly seemed to go away. She was shaking as she picked herself up out of bed and quietly made her way to the kitchen. Her arms where wrapped around her body the whole way. Kilies paused as she looked at Lee then took a seat.

((brb))  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:16 pm
"Welcome to the world. You are a brand new being. Try not to mind the cold, you'll adjust after a few days." He set down a cup and poured her some of the foul looking liquid. "Drink. You'll feel better."
((K))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:02 am
She looked into the glass as she took it from him. Everything about it made her not want to drink. But when the smell hit her she quickly downed the whole thing. A dreadful feeling washed over as she gave the glass back. "What was that stuff?"  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:01 am
"Blood. How old are you?" Lee asked, pouring her more. When carefully compared, his drink was actually lighter and ran smoother whilst hers was thicker and more like blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:15 am
“I drank blood? I don't think I want any more.” Kilies pushed her refilled glass away as he poured her another. “I’m 18. Why how old are you?”  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:26 am
"Unfortunately, it's what's going to keep you alive." Lee said with a sigh, pushing the glass back towards her. "When you're 21, then you can move on to bloodwine, which is what I'm drinking. And my age is not important."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:44 am
“So what am I, a vampire or something?” she asked as she took the glass and drank it down. Kilies set the glass down on the table and took a step or too back. “And what do I do now that I’m.. something not human?”  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:56 am
"You'd wish. You're a fully changed demon. A vampire isn't even half of what I am, and I'm less of a demon then you are. Keep drinking, it's the only way you wont attack people in a wild rampage." Lee said. "What do you mean by that? Me and Zetsumei are not human and we do so get along fine."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:48 pm
"I did't mean anytihng by it. I guess I'm just feeling a little lost it all. I don't need any more right now. But I'll remember to drink."  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:07 pm
"Welcome to Zetsu's life. We don't even know what he is anymore. My guess is he's a celestial. No clue though." Lee said, standing up, finishing his drink and then heading out into the hall. "You are to keep a bottle with you at all times." Lee said, pointing to the bottle on the left on the table before he began to head towards the library.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games