Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:25 am
Good times.

I think it is Job day.. I'm at work experience.. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:33 am
Ah, you have year 10 Work Experience Niph? blaugh He he, I remember my time during work experience. I foolishy chose to work for a regional soliticitor for 5 days. It was the most boring work experience ever. Sitting inside an office for several hours a day doing absolutely nothing was a drag. I resorted to playing calculator games. xd sweatdrop  

Minielf

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:18 am
Yeh.. guess why I'm posting here.. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:08 am
If only you guys could see my vend log from when I was... "at work." twisted  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:03 am
Hehe~ xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:34 am
I remember "working" last year... 50% of the time I spent on Gaia stare  

Cat-Whiskers

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:42 am
Seems Gaia is responsible for an awful lot of non-working..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:38 pm
ish non working a bad thing? me thinks not  

snowboardingbabe101

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:39 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]

Have fun at bowling Toki?
    xD

Ahahah.
    The ants.
    And closets.
    And sheds.
    And houses.
    Good times..
    Good times..
Funny you brought that up, cos today I went bowling again! xd But this time with a different circle of friends. Was much fun and I improved upon my score average too. Then sorted out the europe trip we're going on at my friend's house. It looks like we're to set off on the 9th July and will be gone for 13 days. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:22 pm
Tokioka
[...sinfulanjel...]

xD

Ahahah.
    The ants.
    And closets.
    And sheds.
    And houses.
    Good times..
    Good times..
Funny you brought that up, cos today I went bowling again! xd But this time with a different circle of friends. Was much fun and I improved upon my score average too. Then sorted out the europe trip we're going on at my friend's house. It looks like we're to set off on the 9th July and will be gone for 13 days. 3nodding

Going on another Europe wide trip Toki? God I envy your free time. sweatdrop gonk  

Minielf

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:55 pm
Minielf
Tokioka
[...sinfulanjel...]

xD

Ahahah.
    The ants.
    And closets.
    And sheds.
    And houses.
    Good times..
    Good times..

Going on another Europe wide trip Toki? God I envy your free time. sweatdrop gonk
Um not another europe wide trip, as we haven't gone on one yet, this is the first. The one you're thinking of is the one I'm talking about right now. We couldn't exactly have gone beforehand seeing as it was exam period. But the amount of freetime I have is pretty nice, 3 whole months haha. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:28 pm

Curse you Toki..
    You and your free time..
    stare

xiiao-ai

snowboardingbabe101

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:46 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]

Curse you Toki..
    You and your free time..
    stare

i second that... evil stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:30 pm
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka
[...sinfulanjel...]

xD

Ahahah.
    The ants.
    And closets.
    And sheds.
    And houses.
    Good times..
    Good times..

Um not another europe wide trip, as we haven't gone on one yet, this is the first. The one you're thinking of is the one I'm talking about right now. We couldn't exactly have gone beforehand seeing as it was exam period. But the amount of freetime I have is pretty nice, 3 whole months haha. xd

If you actually didn't go on a Europe-wide trip before then what the heck have you been doing in the last two months? Studying? stare  

Minielf

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:48 am
Well, he did have some quite important A-levels.. stare  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games