Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21912 21913 21914 21915 21916 21917 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Owwin
It's bullshit that Japan has so many series that never make it over. A lot of them are probably awesome.
INORITE

Maybe more of the obscure series' characters need to make it into the next Smash Bros. THEN we'll start seeing their games over here.

DAMMIT KOJIMA. IF YOU CAN ASK TO PUT SNAKE IN THE GAME THEN YOU SHOULD ASK TO PUT DJANGO IN TOO.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Lady Psycho Sexy
Owwin
It's bullshit that Japan has so many series that never make it over. A lot of them are probably awesome.
INORITE

Maybe more of the obscure series' characters need to make it into the next Smash Bros. THEN we'll start seeing their games over here.

DAMMIT KOJIMA. IF YOU CAN ASK TO PUT SNAKE IN THE GAME THEN YOU SHOULD ASK TO PUT DJANGO GOEMON IN TOO.
User Image
fix'd

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Harusame Mizukishi
Lady Psycho Sexy
Owwin
INORITE

DAMMIT KOJIMA. IF YOU CAN ASK TO PUT SNAKE IN THE GAME THEN YOU SHOULD ASK TO PUT DJANGO IN TOO.

He only gets one free pass begging entry into Smash Bros.

Owwin
I wonder if they try to find American stuff to watch sometimes and are angry that they don't get to see some awesome ones.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:35 pm

Meta_Fish
Owwin
I wonder if they try to find American stuff to watch sometimes and are angry that they don't get to see some awesome ones.

I think all the stuff we have that's worth it does get sent over.

I could be wrong tho'. =/
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:36 pm

Meta_Fish
Owwin
I mean video games, but now that you mention it TV has a lot of stuff too. America is pretty much the leader in TV too, so the Japanese prolly do get mad when they can;t find that. I mean they freaked out at the release of Spiderman 3 right?

Owwin

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:36 pm

Meta_Fish
Owwin
User Image
I wonder if there are people over there that wish they were white and collect Simpsons figurines and read left-to-right and make random English exclamations and dream of going to America some day to marry a caucasian.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Meta_Fish
Owwin
User Image
I wonder if there are people over there that wish they were white and collect Simpsons figurines and read left-to-right and make random English exclamations and dream of going to America some day to marry a caucasian.

User Image

This I know they do.

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:38 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Meta_Fish
Owwin
User Image

User Image
And watch the Powerpuff Girls and jerk off.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:39 pm

I wonder if there are people who call them Gaijinboos. XD
EDIT; that is kinda close to Majin Buu. hehehe.

Owwin

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:39 pm

Owwin
I woulda gone with jeeaboos, but that works. xd
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:40 pm

Meta_Fish
Lady Psycho Sexy
Meta_Fish
Owwin
User Image

User Image
They have their own japanese version of PPG.

Montiqueue

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:40 pm

Owwin

Win. XD
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Totagomi
Meta_Fish
Lady Psycho Sexy
Meta_Fish
Owwin
User Image

User Image

those ones aren't young enough

Cabron the Swan

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:42 pm

Totagomi
Meta_Fish
Lady Psycho Sexy
Meta_Fish
Owwin
User Image

User Image
I know. razz
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21912 21913 21914 21915 21916 21917 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games