Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21949 21950 21951 21952 21953 21954 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:51 am

Radio Jazzy
FHJDKASLNFJKASLNDJKSALND

lolwut?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:56 am

User Image
According to my family history, my life is already almost half over.

I can't decide whether that's depressing or comforting. I mean, the parts I'd be missing would just be gradual deterioration, but I don't ever think I'll live to meet my grandchildren.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:00 am

derp
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:00 am

Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image

I can't decide whether that's depressing or comforting. I mean, the parts I'd be missing would just be gradual deterioration, but I don't ever think I'll live to meet my grandchildren.

User Image

._.

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:02 am

The Rawk Hawk
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image

User Image

._.
User Image
I don't think anyone has any leeway to complain about their life expectancies. If you live the duration, that's amazing enough, what with all the external ways to die in the world.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:08 am

Lady Psycho Sexy
The Rawk Hawk
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image

User Image

._.
User Image
I don't think anyone has any leeway to complain about their life expectancies. If you live the duration, that's amazing enough, what with all the external ways to die in the world.

User Image

Yeah!

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:11 am

User Image
I once saw this clip on 1000 Ways to Die, a couple of Ozzy fans snorted fire ants. Uuuugh that was so disgusting, when they were explaining exactly how it killed them. I am SO GLAD the most outrageous thing my favorite band's fans have been dared to do is throw their used tampons onstage. Hell I would even walk around in tube socks if I could find a way to attach one to my v****a.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:13 am

Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image
I once saw this clip on 1000 Ways to Die, a couple of Ozzy fans snorted fire ants. Uuuugh that was so disgusting, when they were explaining exactly how it killed them. I am SO GLAD the most outrageous thing my favorite band's fans have been dared to do is throw their used tampons onstage. Hell I would even walk around in tube socks if I could find a way to attach one to my v****a.

User Image

Eww Fire Ants.

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

-Dessynea-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:17 am

Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image

User Image

My friend had us watch that show at her Christmas party...

I only watched like 10 minutes, but that is the part I saw.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:21 am

-Dessynea-
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image

User Image

User Image
Jarrod made me watch it, along with a very gory and descriptive Manswers.

I covered my ears and he turned it up. crying Jerk.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

-Dessynea-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:24 am

Lady Psycho Sexy
-Dessynea-
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image

User Image

User Image
Jarrod made me watch it, along with a very gory and descriptive Manswers.

I covered my ears and he turned it up. crying Jerk.

User Image

That is exactly the kind of thing Zachary does, I am terrified of anything remotely scary and when I cover my eyes he holds my hands behind my back.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:28 am

Agh, I fail@not being scared by horror films.

Allegro

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:29 am

User Image
XD Men are such dicks. I don't get how they can be into all that mutilation s**t and then go OH OH GOD EWW THATS GROSS OH GOD EWW IT'S LIKE A CRIME SCENE as soon as you say the word 'period'.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:30 am

Zachary really isn't grossed out by that any more, but he has had primarily chicks for best friends for the last 4 years.

And obviously we don't care about his feelings on the matter so he had to adjust.

Edit: You know what grosses him out? My birth control, for no reason that I can see.

-Dessynea-

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:38 am

-Dessynea-
Zachary really isn't grossed out by that any more, but he has had primarily chicks for best friends for the last 4 years.

And obviously we don't care about his feelings on the matter so he had to adjust.

Edit: You know what grosses him out? My birth control, for no reason that I can see.
User Image
Oh, you're on the ring, right? Internal methods weird me out too. My doctor wants me to go on an IUD because the Pill coupled with the medication I'm on might affect my heart, but I'm like 'isn't it a machine? Isn't it... wet down there? What if it sparks or something?'

Also, why the hell is everyone still so shy about saying 'v****a'? I just read through a Cosmopolitan article - an article from a woman's sex magazine - where they made liberal use of the word 'p***s' and didn't say 'v****a' once, instead opting to refer to it as 'down there' or 'the V-zone'.

lol wtf

User Image
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21949 21950 21951 21952 21953 21954 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games