Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21970 21971 21972 21973 21974 21975 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:08 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image
ten-minute crappy recording

You can totally tell I'm not a guitarist when I don't have to be. xd I suck at singing and playing guitar at the same time.

Turn the volume down at the last chorus. I have a problem with loudness control when I hit high notes.

EDIT: @Wylr: I do recall warning you. razz Good thing I didn't give you all pure, eh?

User Image

....Yeah. D=

I had to try it. *shrug*
I only did try one snow apple.

@Zahmen ******** you. (Also, I haven't seen you since Christmas wtf)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:10 pm

SlR PRIZE
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image
ten-minute crappy recording

You can totally tell I'm not a guitarist when I don't have to be. xd I suck at singing and playing guitar at the same time.

Turn the volume down at the last chorus. I have a problem with loudness control when I hit high notes.

EDIT: @Wylr: I do recall warning you. razz Good thing I didn't give you all pure, eh?

User Image

....Yeah. D=

I had to try it. *shrug*
I only did try one snow apple.

@Zahmen ******** you. (Also, I haven't seen you since Christmas wtf)
User Image
They have to be pushing some legal boundaries this time. Every other RIG has carried a guarantee that whatever's inside will be worth at least the Cash value of the RIG. Underage gambling is illegal, and if you have a chance to end up with something worth 19 cents, I believe it constitutes gambling a little more than the other RIGs.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Dude, the recording was good!!!

Yeah, that's pretty balls.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:20 pm

Senor Prize, maybe if you bothered to call me every now and then and s**t.

Xahmen

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:23 pm

[Rant] Okay, so I'm going into the campus bookstore to buy textbooks for my classes, right? So anyway, I'm looking at these textbooks and thinking the cost isn't going to be a big deal, right? WRONG. Math book costs 225 ******** dollars. What the ********? It's a goddamn BOOK! A BOOK! English book costs somewhere around $100...USED. The last book wasn't as expensive, but seriously. Total came to about $380...for only three textbooks.

You know how many months or even years you could feed an entire medium-sized village in Africa with that amount of cash? Right, exactly!

Why do ******** BOOKS have to cost so ******** much? Or for that matter, why does everything in college cost so goddamn much? Tuition, Room/Board, etc. It's no ******** wonder people spend around 10 years at a time trying to pay off loans/debts while settling for a job that under utilizes their degree! It's bullshit! [/Rant]
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:36 pm

:/

Montiqueue

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:52 pm

Lord of Armageddon
[Rant] Okay, so I'm going into the campus bookstore to buy textbooks for my classes, right? So anyway, I'm looking at these textbooks and thinking the cost isn't going to be a big deal, right? WRONG. Math book costs 225 ******** dollars. What the ********? It's a goddamn BOOK! A BOOK! English book costs somewhere around $100...USED. The last book wasn't as expensive, but seriously. Total came to about $380...for only three textbooks.

You know how many months or even years you could feed an entire medium-sized village in Africa with that amount of cash? Right, exactly!

Why do ******** BOOKS have to cost so ******** much? Or for that matter, why does everything in college cost so goddamn much? Tuition, Room/Board, etc. It's no ******** wonder people spend around 10 years at a time trying to pay off loans/debts while settling for a job that under utilizes their degree! It's bullshit! [/Rant]

This is why I'm not selling back my math book yet.

I may not be able to register for classes at he moment, but when I do, I know I have to take that math class over again.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:57 pm

Yes!

Finally a Pink Giftbox from a Grunny Sub.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:59 pm

User Image
Everything about post-secondary education is a ripoff. You can become an expert on anything with enough Internet research; all you're really paying for is a glorified piece of paper that says you're stupid enough to shell out thousands for knowledge in the age of information. (no offense)

They should just give you an exam for jobs, instead of ask for a degree. If you know your s**t, the piece of paper doesn't really make a difference. :/

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:07 pm

LPS, I love this cape. XD Thank you. I didn't know it existed.
Also, I bought this adorable little cactus item. WTF It's amazing.

I should peruse the lower end of the marketplace more often. I would find items like these

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:10 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image
Everything about post-secondary education is a ripoff. You can become an expert on anything with enough Internet research; all you're really paying for is a glorified piece of paper that says you're stupid enough to shell out thousands for knowledge in the age of information. (no offense)

They should just give you an exam for jobs, instead of ask for a degree. If you know your s**t, the piece of paper doesn't really make a difference. :/

User Image

You make an interesting point.

Sigh... I'll be back later. Gotta study some more for the test I must take tomorrow, so I can finally get my Associate Degree.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:12 pm

Goddammit, Robo-Thong. Lower in price so I can buy you.

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:14 pm

Wantcookie
User Image
I'll just leave this here...

@Wylr: Can you believe it was 200k when it first came out? XD

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:26 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Wantcookie
User Image

User Image

Oh my!
I just made like... 10k gold

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:28 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Wantcookie
User Image

@Wylr: Can you believe it was 200k when it first came out? XD

User Image

It's not that I don't have the money, it's just that I know it will lower in price by quite a bit, but I really want it now, and I'm too cheap to buy it when I know it'll go down by at least 100k before the end of the week. xd
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21970 21971 21972 21973 21974 21975 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games