Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:51 am
Yeah, the Smashing Cities was something I -had- to have. Glad I got it too!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:14 am
Magni Prime
I got a hold of Hermes' at second gen . . . and my pora ice finally evolved into the full form not long ago.

I may be willing to loan out my Hermes' for a while- but only to you Tana. wink I did loan out my Kiki to Sui . . .

Male Tan-kun loves Talon sooooooo much. heart

Snowman: Yes, unfortunately for those who speak only English, there will not be an English translation. I have no intention of bringing it to the English platform, but there are other projects I am working on that will be in English for everyone to read.

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:15 am
How do things evolve? *is very confused* I came back after their initial introduction, and haven't bothered reading up on them since.

Also, if anyone can remember back far enough, could someone help remind me what is in Santa's Gift and the Christmas Charity Gift? I would be very appreciative.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:50 am
Evolving items just change on set dates. Until they are fully evolved, though, you can only use the current incarnation. For the hermes' for instance, right now you either have the rodent and sash and moon, or just the sash.

Did you still wanna borrow it, Tana-kun?  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:53 am
3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:58 am
Is just a loaner, Tana-kun, but for a while enjoy. 4laugh  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:59 am
I understand, I have full intention of giving it back! heart Thank you so much! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:01 am
For my friends, no problem. For fellow Captians of the Refuge even more so. Glad to keep you happy, Tana-kun. *gluggles*  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:03 am
Talon is the beeeest! whee *gluggles back* Today, I hijacked the lobby television again, and everyone could see me playing Katamari. It was sooo funny! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:05 am
Katamari . . . the most hideously addictive thing since pokemon. And I do enjoy playing it at times!  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:08 am
Katamari is so much more severely addicting, it's that music. gonk It pretty much hypnotizes people!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:12 am
I must depart for meeting with some friends. Farewell, Talon. Thanks again! heart  

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:14 am
ninja I just like rolling up the living things in the Katamari! Seeing bugs, people, animals and such flailing around makes me laugh.

Anytime, Tana. *kind smile* I gotta float off to work soon too, anywhoo.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:41 am
Yes I can be your valentine Tana <3 Though I still like the swedish "translation" of valentine: friends day, better (but that is only because I do not have a darling to cuddle with on valentine... bah).

I like the male Tana MUCH better, it's a cool avatar *nod*

Yesterday when out partying I noticed the president in my student organization apparently is interested in me. Later when I had been trying to avoid him the whole evening (which is practically impossible since the club is like super tiny underground thing) my friend told me that he's been interested in me for like half a year... silly me for not noticing <<;; It is really annoying since I have to be so extremely gentle when trying to push him away, I see him all the time and I'm a member of the council too. This always freaking happens to me, friends getting a crush on me and then me having to be cruel... *sighs*

Today I was watching the finnish Bachelor program and thought the women were all really beautiful and mature and all grown up and stuff... then a few minutes later I realized they were all my age @__@ Oh god, I'm an adult!! I'm OLD!!! *dies*  

Mou

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:10 pm
*tepmted* I'll probably get it just before it leaves the Cash Shop if it ever does.

*gluggles Tana, Magni, and Mou*

We still lurf you, Mou! wink xp  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games