Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

plprophecy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:56 am
that's just wrong on too many levels  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:54 am
hello i am KamoMegami and i am a friend of bloodshedneko  

KamoMegami

HisNekoNeko

Tipsy Kitten

23,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:46 am
BE NICE TO HER OR PERISH UNDER MY RATH PUNY HUMANS!!!
AND FOR ME TO BE EXPLAINED AGAIN BECAUSE MY 3-SELVES ARE CONFUSING EVEN ME!!! question

Meow meow (bloodshedneko)~ hyperactive violent neko with a problem with catnip (NO I DONT!!!) and likes to throw things out of windows and at fans. this random creature is a sight the behold if u live through it!!! twisted and she is the first on the list for the 3rd worshipped!!! and protects meow from 321...

meow (meowingirl)~the shy and scared one of the three and is often found helping others or trying to be killed by 321 (*shiver*)!!! second on the list for 3rd worshipped

321 (meowingirl321)~ the one who is least liked and the one who WANTS to take over the world (I WILL!!) and of the three she is last on the list of 3rd worshipped. also found attempting to kill meow most of her time but is stopped by Meow meow!!!

if u find out anything else then plz tell us  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:11 pm
*scratches head* sweatdrop heh... you lost me.  

Super Buick

HisNekoNeko

Tipsy Kitten

23,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:49 am
yeah... i lost me too...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:13 am
WELL... I, FOR ONE, COMPLETELY UNDERSTOOD IT! GREAT JOB MEOW LAYING OUT THE STANDARDS AND QUALITIES OF ALL THE MEOWS, WHO TO WORSHIP THE MOST, THEIR PERSONALITY, ETC! THIS IS CALLED "ORGINAZATION". I LOVE THE DESCRIPTIONS..THEY MATCH SO WELL! mrgreen

~ TorturingLiars~

[_TorturingLiars_]

plprophecy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:39 am
i can describe myself too....... i'm a Taco!!! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:15 am
yeah... that didnt sound how u meant it...  

HisNekoNeko

Tipsy Kitten

23,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200

plprophecy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:39 am
how did i mean it??? confused ........ my brain hurts  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:41 pm
I GOT WARRANTS!!!!

the undersea po po is after me! i stole the undersea underwear from the prince! and put them on the undersea underschool flagpole! but he stole my undersea underwire pinup shells first! that cad!

he he and do tacos feel???? if we cut a taco does it not ooze sourcream and unmexican sauces in our direction!??? never wear white in face of a taco!!!!  

hunnybunzz

AngelNinja7

Dangerous Vampire

10,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:55 am
Heya peoples, my name's Stephanie and I'm new to the guild scene. I've been on Gaia since Sept and still learn things!...er..sometimes...or eat them... domokun
Anyway!...I love video games, movies, music, randomness and chilling with friends. I probly forgot sumthin but it's on my profile I think lol...
I'm the leader of the anti-tofu resistence, and am being watched by the moogle mafia. eek
What else?..
Join the resistance! Join the fight against evil tofu!!!...
....I've gonna go eat some cheese and cookies now...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:30 am
MOOGLE!!!!!

hehehe kupo! rofl

hi, welcome to the guild, formally anyway, i'm Taco blaugh  

plprophecy

HisNekoNeko

Tipsy Kitten

23,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:09 pm
kupo??????  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:08 pm
hey there!

I'm Julio, i live in Tijuana, Mexico (south from San Diego CA, if you're lost yell as loud as you can and a border patrol will come and help you out biggrin )

I'm kinda obsessed with Japan (and actually i'm going there on vacation!!! rofl domokun ), and therefore i like anime and manga... my profile talks for itself

I'm practically new in Gaia, I have like a week since i started and because of that i'm pretty poor (more poor than pretty actually, but who cares?)

I like videogames, hanging around in the intertubes and IRL...

um... i reaaally want a cat outfit (it's in my wishlist, whoever is interested! 3nodding ) and i'm saving for it.

um... and that's pretty much it, i think... later!  

pexkool

Taria180

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:00 am
im OOLD to gaia over a year but because i just don't give a damn ill tell all of you about me!

Im a biopoler kitsune!!! I DON'T GIVE A !@#$ WHAT YOU THINK i have my nice side in small letters and mean in BIG!!! i love japan and will live there one day or and take over the world!! Well if i do that then i will live inb Japan but anyhow i love manga and anime and im CRAZY so have fun reading what i post!!! MUHAHAHA YOU WILL ALL DIE!!!! heart heart scream scream  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games