Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Most horrible way to die? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:18 pm
Being beaten by someone you love, hit by paintballs with no padding, smothered with a pillow enough to knock you out and hung. sorry, i'm really horrible when it comes to deaths...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:49 pm
The most horrible way to die is to die unexpectadly.  

Xxlena XDxX

Fluffycottoncandygirl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:28 am
Being eaten alive by maggots and/or wolves. That would be a horrible death.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:00 am
For me it would be getting my arms and legs chopped off then having a slow and painful death.... sad  

XxChromexX

EmoStrawberry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:57 pm
being stabbed to death... that would suck  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:10 am
liveing forever with out internal youth. wishing you could die  

GinSabra

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Teenage Butts

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:44 pm
this happend to some girl in my town

There was this kid from las vegas and met the girl. They hung out and one day they were at the girls house at night. The man from Las Vegas Tied he to the wall, shot a bow and arrow at her stomach but she was still alive. So he kept her tied to the wall, choped her legs into peices,choped her "area" than set the house on fire. It was pretty sad to see it in the paper crying  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:57 pm
Rechu
So, I was talking to my friend Zach the other day and he told me that a girl was masturbating with a broom on top of her washing machine.

Weird enough as that is already, she supposedly fell off the edge and impaled herself with the broom o_o it punctured through her all the way up to her lungs and supposedly she died instantly but still.. damn that would be a horrible way to die. x_x

Imagine the look on people's faces when they found her, eh? xD

I'd like to hear some other interesting and gruesome ways for people to die, for some reason it gives me a good laugh, even if it is made up xD

mellygirl562
Darks Angel forever
I think the worst way to die is being burned alive or decapitated alive!

No, being decapitated while your dead would be the worst way. Lol. -Sarcasm-

Sad to say i find that to be funny as hell i think drowning  

xXTwilightsXx

Naree

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:39 pm
I think the worse way to die would be to drown... I am afraid of water and just... struggling and knowing that you are sinking down to the depths... *cries*  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:43 pm
Slowly Eaten alive from the inside by a flesh eating bacteria.  

AdrianTepes

Shotgun Sees The Sunshine

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:02 pm
to die forgotten by your closest people.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:05 pm
Drowning, or seeing everyone you ever knew dying painfully in front of you and you would commit suicide.  

Beyawnce

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:40 pm
User Image
I don't remember what I originally put here, but a student of my school died of brain cancer or something last week and I thought that was a pretty horrible way to die. I don't think it's the worst way to die, but I thought it sucked all the same.

I do have a new answer for this thread though. Dying because of someone else's stupid mistakes or actions.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:06 pm
omg the most horrible way to die would be to kill your family and then make you eat them and then cut urself and feel it and ya  

wolfgirl1112

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Mew_Emari-chan19

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:45 pm
Hm...Anything slow and painful, being killed by a loved one, any method of torcher, having your arms and legs tied with separate ropes and then having something pull them slowly in different directions(Again with the torcher.)  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games