Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:25 pm
They has reached the office and he opened the door. "Hey, Komui!"

Didrika looked up when sh heard her Daddy's voice.

"Hello, Lavi. What brings you here?" he asked, glancing at the pile Didi was hiding in  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:29 pm
Allen stepped into the office after Lavi and waved at Komui. "Have you seen Didrika?"

Kanda leaned by the doorway and looked around. Where ever Didrika was, it would be just plain dangerous to hide in this place.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:35 pm
"NOPE! I HAVEN'T SEEN HER ANYWHERE!!" Komui said really loudly while pointing to the giant pile of papers. It's not that he wanted to betray Didi, it was just too dangerous for anyone to be there.

Lavi looked from Komui to Kanda and jerked his head, saying he should be the one to find her.

Didrika stayed really quiet as she listened to the outside conversation.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:39 pm
"Aaah.. That's go bad." Allen sighed sadly, with a hint of dramatized sarcasm.

Kanda raised an eyebrow, he didn't want to touch that filthy pile. He stepped forward and slowly removed a few documents.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:46 pm
Didrika heard papers rustling over her and silently berated Komui for telling them she was there. How else would they know? She decided to give whoever it was an easier time of it and stood up from the pile. However, due to the viltude of the pile, she fell over and into kanda. "Geh!"

"Didi!" Lavi rushed over when he saw his daughter falling due to the eviltude of the pile.

Komui made a mental note to get Reever to clean the pile...later.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:52 pm
Startled, Kanda toppled over onto the floor under both Didrika and the tons of paper that fell with them. "Ugh.." He grunted, dazed as he stared up at the ceiling.

Allen gasped. "Didi! Are you alright?" He asked concerned, ignoring Kanda.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:59 pm
Didrka propped herself up on her hands. "I
m fine Mommy... just kinda squished...." She looked down and saw Kanda there. "Hi, Kanda!" And she hugged him, causing a little avalanche. "Oh! Kanda! I have a new dream!!!" She smiled widely at him.

"New dream...? What's that?" Lavi asked as he started moving the papers.

Komui watched, mildly interested, especially since it allowed him to ignore his work.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:04 pm
Allen sighed in relief and then looked at Didrika, interested in what she had to say.

Kanda felt the girl embrace him. "Hm..?"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:09 pm
She giggled. "Kanda, I wanna be your baby momma!" she said, as though it were the most innocent thing in the world.

Lavi dropped the papers that he held in his hands and stared, stunned.

Komui, who had just taken a sip of coffee, spit it out all over his desk.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:14 pm
Allen's heart stopped and he couldn't find anything to say, from both lack of oxygen and surprise. Hearing that from the girl, he almost tripped over his own two feat as he stepped back.

Kanda pulled the most stunned, but also horrified expression unable to believe Didrika's words. "C-c-... Y-y.." He sputtered, face red from her exclamation.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:23 pm
Didrika looked at all of them, confused with their reactions. "...What? Did I say it wrong...?"

Suddenly regaining himself, Lavi was the first to address her question. "YES!! You said that VERY wrong!"

Komui was busily cleaning up the coffee from his desk and stared at the girl. The last thing he knew, Didrika absolutly hated Kanda, but now she wanted to be his...'baby momma'?  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:31 pm
"La- Lavi! Did she just say.. what.. I thought.. she..!!" Allen choked, pointing frantically at Didrika.

Kanda tried to sit up, but he'd managed to gain a headache which prevented him from doing so. His face was still quite red, and felt much to dazed to push Didrika off of him.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:37 pm
"Allen, calm down. I'm sure that's not what she meant!Didi, what did you mean...?" Lavi asked, looking at her.

Didrika crossed her arms on Kanda's chest and rested her head. "I meant what I said... I think.... I want to have Kanda's babies!"

Poor Komui was extremly confused and slightly disturbed. This....was a very eventful day, apparently...  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:41 pm
".. Shes... serious... Lavi...!"

"D-Don't say things like that out loud." Kanda finally said, still red faced.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:51 pm
"..D-D-Didi.......?" Was all he could manage to say. He didn't want to be a grandfather yet!

"What's wrong with saying how I feel...?" She asked, looking at Kanda. " I really do wanna have your babies...."

Lenali was stunned silent upon walking into her Brother's office. Sure, she was happy that things worked out for Didrika and Kanda, but she didn't expect to hear this kind of talk so...soon....

Komui noticed his sister come in, but due to the circumstances, he didn't find it all that appropriate to act like his usual idiot self.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games