Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sculpted - art + craft guild
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demureangelica

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:08 pm
Hey everyone!
My name is... Well, you can just call me Demmy (most people do anyway).
I'm 17, but that really doesn't matter.
I'm also from California, but that doesn't matter much either.
I'm taking a course in ceramic art at school, but I've always loves sculpy (coolest stuff on earth!)
Anyway, I love making little figurines, but I think probably throwing bowls on a poter's wheel is my favorite. I wish I had a wheel at home! That would be so great.
But as is I can only work at school.
Anyway, I look forward to meeting everyone here!
See ya!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:53 pm
Hi. I'm Thunderkleez, obviously rolleyes (or Thunder, Kleez, TK, etc) I don't really care what you call me. "Hey, You" works fine, also.

I'm a HUGE procrastinator, so I'll post pictures of the stuff I've made... eventually.  

Thunderkleez

[[Siren]]

4,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:09 am
My names Tina. I'm 18 years old and I live in North Carolina.
I've only done a few clay things like lil animals and what not. I hope to be able to make cute little sculptures and things like the ones on the banner.

Rabbi--Your plushies are soo cute!!! ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:05 pm
Hi, I'm from the USA (Connecticut!). I've always loved crafting. When I was little, my grandma helped me make a clay vase (it's horrific, but I still have it biggrin . It has been compared to a hobbit house) and my dad taught me how to sew (my first project was a "swimsuit" for one of my stuffed animals). I'm still into sewing (I've made pillows, tissue box covers, cell phone cases, and refashioned tshirts) and clay (haven't made that much yet- but it's fun). I've even built my own 4-legged stool. I'm also sort of into origami, but it might just be a phase biggrin . So far it's all just a hobby, but I'm hoping to sell some of my work some day. Besides 3D art, I'm into photography, music and dance.
heart  

kewlgirl163

Dragonxx5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:29 pm
Greetings, my name is not important; you may call me Dragonxx5 or Dragon or something like that, and I live somewhere with my crazy friends and some of my even crazier family.
I am very into art and am currently taking a ceramics class, but I also draw and use other mediums (one of my favorites is oil pastels). I joined this guild to find inspiration and tips to help me with my projects, hopefully I'll have some pictures up soon. I'm not really into the whole cutesy thing like most girls seem to be..x.x I'm a tomboy and like to make things that people have nightmares about and that would eat you in a very violent way without a second thought. =D I used to sew a little bit but I haven't tried to sew in years. @.@ I'm way better working with clay or drawing or something..not a huge painter either, but I'm working on that starting next year.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:54 am
      User Image
      We're just the boys and girls that think they always know
      With answers for the world
      The ambiguity shows

• I'm 16 and live in the US.
  • I've always wanted to make plushies, ever since I saw Sasuke plushies on Ebay. * v* ( Although I ended up buying one anyway. > w>)
  • When I asked to get a sewing machine for Christmas, I actually got one but my dad lost it. XD;
  • I sew by hand and I can't knot the thread very well. = w=; I also abhor cutting out pieces of fabric out.
  • I don't have any finished work, nor do I have any pics of my WIPS. XD

We're just the boys and girls that dance with all their clothes
      Hiding under the sheets
      Believing nobody knows
      User Image

Zetsumei-sensei

Hoshiko420

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:04 am
* I am 20 (ugh, so old) from NY in the U S of A.
* I attend SUNY (State University of New York) Plattsburgh, near the Canadian & Vermont borders.
* I've been playing around with clay since freshman year in high school and just recently started making plushies last fall semester.
*Started with a gift for a friends birthday and then had other friends ask for things. To date, I've done 7 large plushies and three smaller ones. From Yu Yu Hakusho's Puu to Totoro's and specialized character for a friend (pain in zee butt X_X )
* So far, I'm not really adept in anything but simple rounded pillow like things. I have done a small character but I really don't like it (hence I am here, looking for a better pattern.) I do have a commission that I received on DA which I still have to work on. (DA name: Hoshi-sama20. )
* DA: http://hoshi-sama20.deviantart.com/ Plushies along with other random crap I do.
* SA: http://hoshi20.sheezyart.com/ Same thing as DA, just less people looking at it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:40 pm
Hey everyone. My name is Meghan, but some people call me Maie (pronounced Maie in case some people are curious) and some call me Max for some odd reason. I'm 15, though I'll soon be turning 16 on May 10th. I live on PEI (Prince Edward Island) in Canada. I'm a plushie maker, and I usually only use felt, though I do sometimes use cotton fabric. I've been making them for a few months now, so I'm not really experienced yet. I first got inspired by the plushie makers on Deviant Art, and I devoted my time to try and make some good things.
You can see some of my plush things here: www.maie-plushies.deviantart.com  

Nakamara

Moon Lightning

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:36 pm
* basic details like your age and country:
My name is Amanda N. East but on here I am known as Moon Lightning. This is my artistic pen name. I am 26 years old and am going to UTA Arlington to gain my Bachlors in Arts. I'm in Texas.
* how long you've been into sculpture and craft: All my life. I live and breath art. Its what I live for.
* what got you started in it: A calling..
* what you consider your specialties/weaknesses : I do graphic arts, animations,modeling, and fine arts. Weaknesses? anything I haven't learned yet.
* links to your work
www.moon-lightning.deviantart.com
** www.darkfire-unicorn.deviantart.com (**artistic n***s. This is my modeling site.)

I wish you well.
ML  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:27 am
'Lo~!
I'm Jennifer and I'm 18. I live around Atlanta and go to college here. Since I've been in Atlanta, I've discovered some really nifty things I've become obsessed with.
I love KidRobot toys~! biggrin I have at least... a million. XD
I'm starting to customize Munnys mostly with paints.
I've been into crafty things as long as I can remember, so this summer I'm taking time out of each day to devote to my creative side. I recently fell in love with Metalocalypse on Adult Swim, so the members of Dethklok will be my first project.
<3  

Ereliwen

Sollicitat Luna Mare

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:57 am
Hello everyone. I'm Mara and I'm 15. I live in Huber Heights, Ohio (Just a little north of Dayton)

I've been working with clay and beads for nearly three years now. I'm soon planning on starting to work with felt. Since I'm homeschooled, I don't get out much. So I turned to makeing things with beads and clay. I don't really have any specialties or weaknesses in the subject (Or none that I'm willing to admit wink )

As of currently, I don't have any photos of my work.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:11 pm
Hey I'm Tony, and I'm from the U.S. I'm only fifteen so I feel small.
Well, I've always loved working with my hands. I love sculpting little things like little animals or other creatures. I haven't ever sculpted any big stuff but I'm on my way there. I've been sculpting ever since I was 11. I like to make CLAYMATIONS (short movies with clay creatures that are shot frame by frame so that they look like they are moving), they are mostly what I do. CLAYMATIONS take a very long time and are very tedious but its worth it in the end. I just love the fact that I can picture an image in my head and then I can create it in 3d out of clay (most of the time).
I haven't experimented with anything else but clay but I'm always willing to try something new.  

MisturBloo

GIGGLIORAMANAMACON rolled 01 100-sided dice: 81 Total: 81 (01-100)

GIGGLIORAMANAMACON

Ornate Shapeshifter

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:46 pm
I guess it would be a great idea to leave something here...
I'm Demi, aged 18 years (Woo!), from NYC, but currently reside in FL. I've been doing crafts for the longest of time and it all started with a need to replace all the lost Barbie clothes over the years...>.>...and my mom took my sister and I to an expo in downtown NYC (the fashion district for those who know it), where I learned to knit, crochet, and do various other weaving techniques. I do a lot of crocheting and sewing together clothes and many other accessories. I've also picked up clay work, painting, and sketching. I'd have to say my weakness my be drawing/ sketching peoples' faces, because I'm so worried about symmetry and order. That may also affect me when I'm painting landscapes or cityscapes because I want everything to be perfect (being the perfectionist I am) and that's obviously not how the world is. But all in all, I consider myself to be good at whatever I try and I do try my hardest. I don't have any links to my work, but I hope to some day!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:05 am
Hello everybody! My name is Midori Hayashi, but you can just call me Midori. I live in the Southeast USA, but have moved around a lot. I started sewing and crafting when I was about 5, during Church activities. Then I got better and better. I now sew clothes for my dog, Yoko. I also knit, and do some clay sculpture. I love creating new things, and hope to be able to sell some crafts one day.

I want to see what all you fellow Artists do, so maybe I can spark some ideas on how to get my business on a roll. I also hope to get more ideas for new crafts. 3nodding

Thanks,
Midori Hayashi & Yoko heart  

Midori Hayashi

Sakkidatta

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:10 am
Hello, you can just call me Sakkidatta or Saki as I don't like giving out my real name on the internet. I live in a rather small, southern town whose greatest landmarks thus far seem to be the recent addition of McDonald's and our second traffic light. Oh, and you can't forget the giant chicken. But really, it's not that bad, I've met many friends here, and they are partially the reason that I've been trying to do more with my art. I've done mainly 2d art, but I have started branching out a bit into fleece hats (like rabbits and cats and such) and a bit of clay charms. I also enjoy costuming, but sadly have not had the time lately to do anything new. My DA account covers primarily my 2d work, but I think a few hats have slipped in if you want to check it out. I hope to add more of my 3d work as time goes on.  
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games