Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:43 pm
Sabishii got in a more comfortable position, suddenley finding the grass very interesting. "There's nothing that interesting about me. I'm not a good person to be around...that's all you really need to know..." Sabishii started picking at the grass, like it was the most interesting thing in the world...s. "I'm...people get hurt around me, a lot."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:48 pm
The Gothic Rikku
((i agree with that. for myself in this rp i have extreme hearing basically XD she can hear for miles away)) Berry was a bit mad at Sabishii because now that she was healed she wouldnt be able to lay on damos. She did another sigh and got up and off of damos and looked away"I guess...we go now right?" Berry said not looking at any of them.
well if you would one like to leave the others alone, two would like to travel at night three fight the heartless one more time confused your choice *he starts to peck at the embers of an old dire and tries to start it up agian*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:51 pm
SoraSabishii
Sabishii got in a more comfortable position, suddenley finding the grass very interesting. "There's nothing that interesting about me. I'm not a good person to be around...that's all you really need to know..." Sabishii started picking at the grass, like it was the most interesting thing in the world...s. "I'm...people get hurt around me, a lot."
* as the fire gets running agian* why would you say that? you trully havent done anything wrong to us you know, we just happen to get into trouble, but i would like to know more about you ((just more info for the first post thats all))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:53 pm
Sabishii sighed, she didn't want to be alone. Maybe she was just being selfish, but she didn't want to be alone anymore. Maybe, she should leave the two alone...so they could act out their Romance of all times, one that never dies thingy. She stood up, that least spell had really drained her. She almost fell, catching herself just in time before she met the ground. Once again she rose to her feet, walking away to find her next pray. She lifted her hand in a final goodbye before saying in an aloof voice "See ya round, I guess..." before lowering her hand and head, and shoving her hands in her pocket.  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:56 pm
SoraSabishii
Sabishii sighed, she didn't want to be alone. Maybe she was just being selfish, but she didn't want to be alone anymore. Maybe, she should leave the two alone...so they could act out their Romance of all times, one that never dies thingy. She stood up, that least spell had really drained her. She almost fell, catching herself just in time before she met the ground. Once again she rose to her feet, walking away to find her next pray. She lifted her hand in a final goodbye before saying in an aloof voice "See ya round, I guess..." before lowering her hand and head, and shoving her hands in her pocket.
* Farmoska appears in his Dazeling glamear and see Sorabishi walking away* so do you walk out on your friends like that all the time or are you to naive to accet that there are people that care about you here? stare *he spat out with venom in his tone, he trully didnt want her to leave, she had proven herself relieble in the line of battle and he admired that about her, he lead her to the cliff where you could see the moon clearly*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:59 pm
Berry didnt want to stay around to watch Damos and Sabishii get closer at all. She walked away from them and jump on a ledge and lay on the wall against it and she looked up at the sky and sat down and got some wipes she had in her pocket and started to clean her eyes to make them feel better, cause there was blooding coming out and all of that is still in there.

((@ sorasabishii dont take berry actions in the wrong way. its just she loves damos and she doesnt like seening other ppl get close. Dont worry about it though XD ^^ your a good rp ^^ btw))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:03 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Berry didnt want to stay around to watch Damos and Sabishii get closer at all. She walked away from them and jump on a ledge and lay on the wall against it and she looked up at the sky and sat down and got some wipes she had in her pocket and started to clean her eyes to make them feel better, cause there was blooding coming out and all of that is still in there.

((@ sorasabishii dont take berry actions in the wrong way. its just she loves damos and she doesnt like seening other ppl get close. Dont worry about it though XD ^^ your a good rp ^^ btw))
* he follows after Sabishi wlks of* why are you crying? confused  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:06 pm
"I am not niave..." Sabishii said, furling her hands into fists, and turning her head to the side slightly. "I just made it a rule for myself...to never get too close to whoever or whatever I hunt." she whispered in a tone that she couldn't recognize as her own. "Next time I see you Damos I see you Damos, I'm afriad....we won't be allies..." she turned her head forward again and began walking to the shadows.  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:08 pm
((Oooooh! This story is getting good *grabs popcorn*))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:09 pm
SoraSabishii
"I am not niave..." Sabishii said, furling her hands into fists, and turning her head to the side slightly. "I just made it a rule for myself...to never get too close to whoever or whatever I hunt." she whispered in a tone that she couldn't recognize as her own. "Next time I see you Damos I see you Damos, I'm afriad....we won't be allies..." she turned her head forward again and began walking to the shadows.
then I shall follow you, weither you like it or not stare * stands right next to her and stares her in the face* if you wish to be his enemy then i will make him my enemy as well
((remember Farmoska is red and he is one of Damos's swords so you now hold heis sword by your side as well as his earing that summons farmoska's wolf form))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:13 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku

* he follows after Sabishi wlks of* why are you crying? confused
Berry looks at him. "I thought you wanted to get to know Sabishii? Thats why i walked off for...." Berry stuck and needle in her ear and pushed in this glowing greenish color liquid in her ears. "im not meaning to cry...it hurts.... a lot..Even though i have to do this usually every week of the rest of my life...." Berry sighed" You dont like me that much when i talk...so its hard to get to know you. if i cant talk....."Berry looks up at the stars and she cried a bit and began to shiver a bit as well. "if you want to go find Sabishii...you can you know......"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:15 pm
SoraSabishii
((Oooooh! This story is getting good *grabs popcorn*))
((i will join you on that. this is why i love rps -eats some of popcorn))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:15 pm
((Wait a sec, who's red again?))

Sabishii looks at him straight in the eyes, a glare that could burn holes in his face and the scowl of a fierce dragon played across her face. "You would betray someone important to you?!?" she yelled/asked him. Sadness still dancing in her eyes despite her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:17 pm
SoraSabishii
((Wait a sec, who's red again?))

Sabishii looks at him straight in the eyes, a glare that could burn holes in his face and the scowl of a fierrce dragon played across her face. "You would betray someone important to you?!?" she yelled/asked him. Sadness still dancing in her eyes desppite her face.
((Farmoska is red if you forget u can look at the first page. i has alll of his characters colors))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games