Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

heiROglyphic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:28 pm
Hilo everybody! blaugh My favorite first person shooter is Halo...of course, no doubt about it. 3nodding I grew up on playing Mario and Zelda. (Gonna get it for DS....so excited! xd ) I also really like the Ninja Gaiden series. I heart ninja !

Someone once told me that they've watched me play video games and when I play I never blink. eek Way to into the games. When I'm playing I also block out any conversation or noises and focus on playing. The only way to get me out of that trance is to I guess shake me. DON'T SHAKE THE BABY!!! scream All in all I love video games, playing with or without people. Although it is more enjoyable while playing with someone. I love a good competition. In a good way. whee

Oh...thanks for letting me join this Guild! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:41 pm
Yo... My three favorite nintendo games are super smash brothers melee, all pokemon games, and all zelda games. wink I also like to play pc first person shooters...I just bought Team Fortress 2 and I am waiting for it to finish downloading.. xD  

Link3332

Gnarfy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:08 pm
Aaaall about freaky games here, really ^^
I'm training Donkey Konga right now to be the best ape, there is - and I love to open up people with a knife at the moment (in the best way - the Wii one heart )
But for the professional gameplay, I'm replaying Twilight Princess on the wii right now - of course with the right sword at hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:36 am
Hey everyone, My name is Hol, and I am a DS addict... my fave game is Animal Crossing -wild world, but I have a few other games I play, Mario (of course) Sim City, and the ubiquitous Brain Training. I want to get a wii - just to play my sims (how cute) but the cost is a bit high at the moment.
There are others both DS and PC but they are are unimportant in comparison.
Just like to say....
Great to be here... thankyouverymuch..  

Liladryad

Mishioshu

1,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:09 am
I'm just new and i hope to have lots of fun on here! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:33 am
Hey there! New here.
My fave games are from the MOTHER series, AC series, Psychonauts, and the classic Punch Out!.
Hope to have fun here!  

Anjashu

pH7

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:47 am
Goodday I am pH7 and I love games (obviously why I'm here) I will now attempt to list off my fav games and there is lots so yes. here we go.
All Metroid
All Zelda (Except the about the cap >_> not to interest in that one)
Almost all Mario (Super Mario RPG Legend of the 7 starts rules!)
Also FF ^^ (So far in my gaming career I have only played 7 and 4)
Soul Calibur 2
Resident Evil 2
ChronoTrigger
Perfect Dark
Animal Crossing! (Yes I know that totally sounds nerdy <_<)
And I can not think of anymore ><
My Likes: Shooting people, Blowing up things, Causing mass destruction, and just being pure evil ^^
Dislikes: Sexist people who say girls can't play video games <_< Trust me guys I have made some people cry because of that. And I will do it again if I have to twisted

Games outside of nintendo I enjoy: Diablo 1, Diablo 2, Diablo 2 Expansion, Hellfire, and Guitar Hero 2.

If you have any reccomendations for games I would very much like to hear them ^^ I was told to play Kingdom Hearts and still haven't gotten around to it <_<

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:52 am
*ahem* GREETINGS ALL NINTENDTARDS!! ^.^

I'm Guac and I've been a hardcore fan since the NES. I own a Wii and I'm currently enjoying my way throught Metroid Prime 3 (Whoo)
Most of all though, I'm a die-hard Zelda fan. I own everyone except Four Swords Adevntures (Which I have played though) and Phantom Hourglass, which I can't wait to get *o*  

Lord_Guac

Mizu Torrent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:34 am
Hay. I'm Mizu, and I'm a Nintendo addict. :/

xD

I have light brown hair, blue eyes, glasses.

....This isn't a dating service.

I'm a lesbian. I like to draw. I have a website on my profile. I am cool.

And right now. I love Poke'mon the most. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:33 pm
hello all! i'm pretty newb to this guild. I just bought Harvest Moon: Rune Factory and addicted to it....yeshhh...it so good. eek
Anybody here play it??  

xScaryPandaX

Boadicia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:49 pm
I'm Boadicia, and I have a video gaming addiction. sweatdrop

Hey Boadicia

Uh, Yeah.

So, I still play Tetris and Super Mario Bros. 3. I'm the kind of player who deliberately keeps the sanity meter low on Eternal Darkness, but who isn't? I'm still trying to defeat the final boss on Perfect Dark. Isn't that sad?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:55 pm
Salve Amicae!!! (a little latin for ya!)
I am called Ichigo. Or strawberry. (yum)
I am a gamer girl. I shock most people on how excited i get over games.
I have a Nintedo Wii. Which pretty much drained my bank account so i only have one other game for it. And that is Zelda and the Twilight Princess. WOO HOO!*jumps up and down* Love that game!!!!!
But i have a buncha gamecube games.
I'm into rpg's like Tales of Symphonia and Baten Kaitos. I luff fighting games too. Like smash bros and soul calibur. and naruto.

I have shortish spiky blonde hair. (like my avi and a pic of me on my profile) Blue eyes. Kinda emo. But i don't like labels......

I'm an artist. I draw A LOT. I also like charcoal, some painting, watercolors......

I'm strieght and available. Just sayin.....

Well, Vale Amicae for now! Hope to get to know you better!

~Angel of Light Ichigo~

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:24 pm
Hi.
I'm sean.
I have a Snes, N64, GB pocket, GBA, Nintendo DS, NGC and Nintendo Wii.
Ive been a nintendo fan since I was 6 years old and I am now 19 ^^.
also a big thank you to meta_fish for giving me a second chance for joining.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:37 pm
*slightly inclines head*
I am a man of few words, unless provoked by another. Then I shall do everything in my power to defend those I care about and the things I believe in.
Bit of RP for you there, I'm a casual RPer, however I often confuse myself with the character I'm playing, trying to keep it as real as possible.
Favorite games:
Any Zelda except Wand of Gamelon or The Seven Faces of Evil
SSB & SSBM & SSBB (hopefully)
Metroid Prime 1 & 2 & 3 (hopefully again; haven't played yet)
EVERY Fire Emblem
RE 4
Mario Kart Double Dash
Pokemon... played every main game so far
Tales of Symphonia
WoW (Vorenai- 70 UD Rogue!)
Most RTS games, Warhammer 40k Dark Crusade is current favorite

Few things about me:
6'5", glasses, very short crew cut (ROTC ftw), love math and science, senior in high school, looking to go into mechanical engineering. Proud geek, love Rurouni Kenshin as well as Naruto, and pretty much any other anime you want to throw at me. I also love some American cartoons, JTHM and Invader Zim are the best!I'm still stuck in last gen, so no Wii or 360 for me, though I'd definitely get the Wii first.  

Raea Vorenai

ponagiu87

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:53 pm
hello I am Jikkokenno! (the name is based off a manga character I have ^_^) I enjoy many different games, but among my tops are Super Smash Brothers (in general) The Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors Games, Metal Gear Solid, Devil May Cry, Advance Wars, etc etc. I shall soon have my Wii hooked up to the internetz so I will post my friend codz!!! ^.^  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games