Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Want to tell how you became emo? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iGrunny E M O

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:38 am
serjtankian_is_god
iGrunny E M O
serjtankian_is_god
iGrunny E M O
serjtankian_is_god

It will be a holy three-sum.
heart
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not a globalorgy?
Shameless plug. Because I can.

Definitely not.
It doesn't make sense to me.
At all.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why not? It sounds like fun.
There is a gap there.
global-orgy.

No the link doesn't make sense to me.
And no. Just no.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

The link was there for no reason. I felt like putting it there.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:05 pm
iGrunny E M O
serjtankian_is_god
iGrunny E M O
serjtankian_is_god
iGrunny E M O
serjtankian_is_god

It will be a holy three-sum.
heart
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not a globalorgy?
Shameless plug. Because I can.

Definitely not.
It doesn't make sense to me.
At all.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why not? It sounds like fun.
There is a gap there.
global-orgy.

No the link doesn't make sense to me.
And no. Just no.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

The link was there for no reason. I felt like putting it there.

Alright that works then.  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

tears of doom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:35 pm
it all happened in 8th grade my friends were emo and i just grew emo! now i am a jr and offically an emo kid!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:04 pm
"I am not, I was but now emo kids are just..well hot, thats why I became one but I HATE PAIN!"  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hygencide

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:06 pm
Apparently I was emo for a long time and didn't even know of the word in 6th grade.

Mostly my friends fault for telling me it.
Then a single year later theres the whole goth/emo/skater thing in the school.
I have no clue why they have skaters in the group.
idiots...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:32 pm
First of all, this is a pretty stupid topic. No one "Becomes" emo. It's a ******** genre of music and a style. Though I love the emo style, I really would not say it's a lifestyle, because not all "emo"s are depressed, like all the dipshit wannabees in this thread, and in fact, most of the guild, seem to think. A more LOGICAL name for this topic would be "Why are you DEPRESSED?"

Well? Why am I depressed?

-Abusive father: He's 100% stereotypical Irish. An alcoholic. He would beat me, my sister, and my mother. He would rape my mother. He would leave us for weeks on end, and I KNEW he was sleeping with other women at the time. One time, he pulled a gun on my sister when she told him she was pregnant. Basically, he's just a ******** up piece of s**t.
-Social problems: Like a lot of people, I have had troubles with friends. EVERYONE has troubles with friends. Don't think that just because a friend you've known for a year stabs you in the back, it's the end of the world and nothing will be happy in life again. -_-
Also, I've never been very good with MAKING friends. Since the fifth grade, I've had no more than 5-6 friends, not counting people I talk to online.
-Relationship problems: Another thing most people go through. I didn't even get my first kiss until I was 16. I thought no one would love me, and it sucked. BIG TIME. Especially when I would see couples walking down the hall at school holding hands. I was jealous, but passed it off as being disgusted by it.
-Friends with hardships: My friends go through more s**t than I do. My friend Erik, has been in FIVE different car accidents, and he's lucky to have survived any of them. He nearly died after an accident where he was on his motorcycle, and a drunk driver hit him head on in a big-a** SUV. His mom died when he was five, he was raped when he was 8, couldn't even speak ENGLISH until he was 10! And his dad just passed away right after Christmas from cancer.
My friend Quince, killed himself when he was 15. After his sister, whom he was really close to, was found dead in a ditch.
My friend Arkane recently took his own life. He owned a business that had been doing really good, but was swiftly going downhill in the recession. He was losing money, and threatened with losing his job and house.
I care for my friends deeply. What they go through affects me too.

So yeah. I have problems. Everyone does. But just because you do, does not mean you're emo. Most of the people in this guild are only wannabes, and don't even know the meaning of the word.

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

Xxstupid lambxX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:22 pm
This is a really stupid question. *sigh* but if you must know, I've been a cutter since about seventh grade. I had no clue what the word "emo" meant, I put my hair in my face because I thought I could almost be "invisible" (like the little kid who hides behind sunglasses in Big Daddy), I cut as a release/vent from all the maddness in my fudged up life, no one cared or listended, and I got frequently depressed......then my friends started to call me "emo", which made me look like a damn poser!! *to friends* thanks alot guys!!! mad I hate labels...always have. The word EMO just seems like a fad now. I hate the label. ugg...but whatever, I'm happier now, I found jesus biggrin ...which supposedly makes me more "crazy/emo"
WHICH MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!! scream
stupid media...stupid so-called friends...

Life is bleak and crappy but Jesus can make it birght and serene...aaaanndd that's all I have to say about that (haha-Forest Gump!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:48 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
First of all, this is a pretty stupid topic. No one "Becomes" emo. It's a ******** genre of music and a style. Though I love the emo style, I really would not say it's a lifestyle, because not all "emo"s are depressed, like all the dipshit wannabees in this thread, and in fact, most of the guild, seem to think. A more LOGICAL name for this topic would be "Why are you DEPRESSED?"

-Abusive father: He's 100% stereotypical Irish. An alcoholic. He would beat me, my sister, and my mother. He would rape my mother. He would leave us for weeks on end, and I KNEW he was sleeping with other women at the time. One time, he pulled a gun on my sister when she told him she was pregnant. Basically, he's just a ******** up piece of s**t.
-Social problems: Like a lot of people, I have had troubles with friends. EVERYONE has troubles with friends. Don't think that just because a friend you've known for a year stabs you in the back, it's the end of the world and nothing will be happy in life again. -_-
Also, I've never been very good with MAKING friends. Since the fifth grade, I've had no more than 5-6 friends, not counting people I talk to online.
-Relationship problems: Another thing most people go through. I didn't even get my first kiss until I was 16. I thought no one would love me, and it sucked. BIG TIME. Especially when I would see couples walking down the hall at school holding hands. I was jealous, but passed it off as being disgusted by it.
-Friends with hardships: My friends go through more s**t than I do. My friend Erik, has been in FIVE different car accidents, and he's lucky to have survived any of them. He nearly died after an accident where he was on his motorcycle, and a drunk driver hit him head on in a big-a** SUV. His mom died when he was five, he was raped when he was 8, couldn't even speak ENGLISH until he was 10! And his dad just passed away right after Christmas from cancer.
My friend Quince, killed himself when he was 15. After his sister, whom he was really close to, was found dead in a ditch.
My friend Arkane recently took his own life. He owned a business that had been doing really good, but was swiftly going downhill in the recession. He was losing money, and threatened with losing his job and house.

So yeah. I have problems. Everyone does. But just because you do, does not mean you're emo. Most of the people in this guild are only wannabes, and don't even know the meaning of the word.
People are finally getting it. But really, bro. Didn't need to share all that with us. Honestly because no one's going to appreciate it, and you're just opening yourself up for attacks.  

[Hollow Point]

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:10 pm
[Hollow Point]
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

People are finally getting it. But really, bro. Didn't need to share all that with us. Honestly because no one's going to appreciate it, and you're just opening yourself up for attacks.

I was making a point. Just because you have problems in life, you don't have to go around, saying "Hey! I iz emo! I cut and am depressed and if u gotz a problem wit dat, you can go ******** urself cause I iz wat I iz!"
Because people like that are stupid, and need to be shot in the face.
They make up stories and act all depressed because they think it's cool. They're a disgrace to people who actually DO have problems. I suffer from Clinical Depression, I've been drinking since I was 16, I've cut. But I don't go around flaunting all that like it's something to be proud of. Cause I'm not a fake.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:01 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
[Hollow Point]
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

I was making a point. Just because you have problems in life, you don't have to go around, saying "Hey! I iz emo! I cut and am depressed and if u gotz a problem wit dat, you can go ******** urself cause I iz wat I iz!"
They make up stories and act all depressed because they think it's cool. They're a disgrace to people who actually DO have problems. I suffer from Clinical Depression, I've been drinking since I was 16, I've cut. But I don't go around flaunting all that like it's something to be proud of. Cause I'm not a fake.
This is a good example. Bro, stick around and maybe the retards in this guild will finally get it. I've been trolling and insulting them for months and it just. Won't. Stick.  

[Hollow Point]

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:48 pm
[Hollow Point]
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
[Hollow Point]
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

This is a good example. Bro, stick around and maybe the retards in this guild will finally get it. I've been trolling and insulting them for months and it just. Won't. Stick.

I agree, alot of the people in this guild are retards, some are genuine people. Trolling and insulting may not necessarily be the way to go though, cause retards are retards, and will do what retards do. There's no way to change that. They may need to get professional help, and not because they're "Depressed", but because they need to learn to just be themselves, and not try to fit into one stereotype...
Sorry if I seem like I'm ranting and going off trying to lecture people. I'm not. I'm just stating my opinion on the matter.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:59 pm
For me... a long spirally tale which will make me probably started crying like a sissy and will turn into a long boring paragraph that no one will ever read since it probably be overlooked since really no one cares anyways. Which is why i won't type it

Anyways...

Nachos anyone? ^^  

Trent Wesley

-Demon Guardian X-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:14 pm
well...

it kinda hard 2 talk about but wen i waz little i waz abused a lot by my babysitter and my my parents and ive kinda grew into h8ing my family and ive grow used 2 being hurt emotionally soz at 1st i grew into liking he musik then next thing i no im doing other things.... and ppl startd calling me emo....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:56 pm
I love how it's suddenly cool here to jump on the band wagon and say that you're not emo but at the same time be a total stereotype and say that it's cool if you do it.  

[Hollow Point]

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:42 pm
[Hollow Point]
I love how it's suddenly cool here to jump on the band wagon and say that you're not emo but at the same time be a total stereotype and say that it's cool if you do it.

Who was this aimed at? neutral  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games