Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Through Darkest Knight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonix13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:43 pm
"The old place, huh? Sounds exciting." Alpheus's imagination was already running wild with visions of secret caves hidden behind waterfalls, and secret passageways curving through the ground.

"Well, I say we get going!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:50 pm
Marten shot him a scathing look. "Some of us are recovering from magic for tracking spells and the like. We spend the night here," he said firmly. "Neither Dracquis nor the Knights can match a horse under my care for speed, we will make good time."  

Gredar

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:55 pm
"Sounds good to me. That orb bought us some time, so I don't have a problem." Mirado stretched out his legs and turned to the forest. "If you need me, I'll be nearby taking a walk."

Mirado slowly walked to the edge of the clearing and into the woods.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:11 pm
"OK. Don't be startled if I Jump out at you, ok?" Constance leaned back and propped herself up on her elbows, going over what she had heard. So many things still hadn't been explained, but she would ask them later. She didn't want to trouble them now. "I hate magic..." She muttered to herself, still looking up at the sky.  

demonofwhite

Demonix13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:43 pm
"Why hate magic? You can do so many fun things with it. I've invented several games to play with magic alone." Alpheus said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:17 pm
Mirado had walked a good distance into the woods. It was far enough that the others wouldn't be bothered, but close enough that he could get back to them in an emergency.

'Ok, let's go over the basic elements,' Mirado closed his eyes and thought to himself. With arms hanging at his side, fire began to spiral around him. He didn't move at all. Mirado could feel its warm glow ebbing back and forth. He did the same with wind, which tugged at his hair and clothes. Then water which in the moon light reflected its flowing pattern onto Mirado's skin. Then ice which breathed cold air into his face. Then lightning which crackled noisily and shone brightly. And then earth which rumbled and shook as it spiraled round Mirado. Mirado stopped and it crumbled to the ground.

'Atleast I can still summon these easy elements,' Mirado opened his eyes. 'Now's the real test... the element of power.'

Mirado repositioned himself and threw off his red jacket. 'Ok, remember what Sergey said. Don't use it to empower my arms, that will only end up tearing them apart. Use the element of power itself, just as I do with the other elements. Ok... concentrate...' Mirado slowly felt the air around his fists condense and become heavier. 'Don't fuse the element with my fists. Throw it. Don't dillute it inside my arms. Throw the pure essence of power.'

Mirado looked up at the night sky, and thrust his fist upwards. Mirado felt it before he heard it. The rushing wind and intense pressure rose and spread out into the sky, roaring as it went. It punched through the clouds and eventually dissapated. It had worked.

"Great, Mirado. You can do it just fine when you take an hour to think about it," Mirado scoffed at himself. He still had to be able to use it in combat.  

Masamune 5.0

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:24 pm
"Half of my problems start with magic and end with brute strength. The only good thing about it is being able to talk to my little puppets when no one's around..." She looked at Alpheus. "What kind of games?" She asked, exitment lit her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:44 pm
"Oh you know, games. I might enchant stones to float, and then do various things with them. There are all manner of things you can do with enchantments, if you think about it for a while." Alpheus said.  

Demonix13

Gredar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:55 pm
Marten raised his eyebrows at Constance. "I have the opposite problem, everything I touch starts with brute force and ends with magic." He grabbed a small rock and held it above the ground, then slid it across open air towards Alpheus. "Send it back to me, if you can figure out how I'm holding it up. Get it wrong, and the stone will fall."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:30 am
"Ah, but that's the beauty of magical games. You can find all sorts of ways to circumvent the rules. Watch"
Alpheus concentrated, drawing the moisture out of the ground, then freezing it and forming a small ice bridge under the stone, leading directly back to Marten. He then tapped the stone, causing it to fall out of the ground and onto the ice bridge, and slide back to Marten.
"I've solved the problem have I not? The stone is now back to you."  

Demonix13

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:33 am
Mirado made his way out of the trees and walked into the clearing. "Hey, I'm back."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:35 pm
Marten grinned. "Not bad, but you're not the only one who can circumvent the rules." The stone jumped off the ramp, throwing itself at the ground of it's own accord. "Hey Mirado. Feel better?"  

Gredar

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:10 pm
"Yeah," Mirado answered. "I'm feeling better than before." He sat down and joined the others around the fire.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:46 pm
Constance stood up. "What about dark magic. That's all I can use." She smiled. "The only kind I like is control and posession. It very fun." She picked up a stick and dropped it. It hovored slightly above the ground and little legs and arms popped out of it. It stumbled around blindly for a moment and then burst into flames, falling into a pile of ash. "That's my view of fun...still, magic isn't all that great..."  

demonofwhite

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces