Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:21 pm
(is the barrier down, i might be able to help rj, i dont know if medical help will do anything.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:22 pm
Rj became stiff like a board and Rj's left eye closed as his scar started to bleed
"NOOO!!!!"
Rj said staring to flashback and forth between the past and the present seeing three kids on a ledge as it exploded and they fell to the ground then came back seeing Oroami putting the towel on his head  

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:27 pm
((yes the barrier is down))  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:31 pm
Susumu runs into the cabin hearing somebody screaming. she finds the room with Rj and Oroami in it...Rj lay bleeding on the bed. susumu focus's her chakra and cogulates Rj's blood to stop the bleeding. she puts her hands almost on his wound and focus's healing chakra into them. his wound starts to close, but does not heal fully. susumu backs off and is sweating profoundly. her chakra is drained from doing so much medical work, she is still not used to doing the healing hands method in such a quick amount of time.  

Eris5

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:36 pm
Rj sees Susumu healing Rj as his scar and his eyes turned back to normal but then he turned back to the past seeing this house and then it getting blown away then cmong back to real life as his closed his hands making fists, and trying to sit up in the bed fighting back. Suddenly Rj's symbols start to dissapear and he faints on the bed as his body goes limp  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:47 pm
Susumu checks his pulse, "his heart is still beating." then checks his breath. "he's not breathing!" Susumu puts her hands over Rj's chest and uses her chakra to massage his lungs and heart to force him to breath and keep his heart beating. Sansokyoukyuu -Oxygen Supply- Susumu notices the Rj's temperature has gone up, once his breathing has returned to normal susumu begins to syhpen the heat out of Rj's body using her chakra. Ondochousetsu -Temperature Control- "aagh" Susumu faints onto the floor.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:48 pm
"What the ******** was that." oroami said staring at RJ.

(i just found out that Oro in my name means VAG*** FLUID  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:51 pm
(... really xd so whats your full name then)  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:54 pm
(Oro=Vag Fluid, Ami=Friend)  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:56 pm
(...no WAY! so what in the world does orochimaru's name mean then.)

Susumu giggles in her sleep.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:01 pm
(orochi "eight headed snake" maru "circle")
Oroami laid next to susumu and slept  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:13 pm
(oh ok...lol well i absolutely love your name)

Susumu curls up next to Oroami on the floor, and smiles in her sleep.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:18 pm
(lol, thats weird, but kk)

Oroami smiles and smiles for once before falling into a deep sleep  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:29 pm
(lol i'm weird and proud of it xd )

Susumu's dreams a vivid dream. a bunch of colors swirl about then the image of Susumu riding ontop of a cloud is scene before suddenly skipping to more chaos, then nothingness.
a plain white existance where there is nothing for miles. no shape changes, no nothing. Susumu walks up to a mirror, her image getting bigger and bigger in the mirror as she gets closer, the image without warning turns into the lightening goddess. "The world is in chaos and i do not know what to do." Susumu asks for guidance.
"you must rest for there are others than depend on you further than you know." the goddess replies. then touch's Susumu's stomach and smiles. a glow arises. "keep her safe" the goddess then says.
Susumu looks startled.."I'm...I'm..."
"Yes Susumu your pregnant. you will give birth to the child at the end of the month." the last part of the goddess words trail off as Susumu awakes from her dream. she feels a kick on her stomach. "Oh my"  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:44 pm
Oroami dreamt again this time he was remembering a fight he had with his little brother the day he died.

"Tahro, you think your unstopable becouse you have rineggan!" Oroami yelled his brother was sitting on the couch his fists clenched

"I CAN KILL HIM!" Tahro screamed "I'M STRONG, HE KILLED MOM, OROAMI!" HE began to cry "don't you want to avenge her."

"Of course i do, but i can't start going and fighting with people, because they are mean to me, i know you miss mom," Oroami puased "but to beat up a kid because he reminded you of mom dying isn't right."

"Shut up."

"no i won't shut up, stop being a punk," Oroami took a step forward his fist balled. just then Tahro rose his hand in a palm and the table between them went flying and knocked Oroami against the wall.

"Shut up!" Tahro ran outside and started heading for His best friends house.

Oroami threw off the table and ran after Tahro.

an hour later Oroami found Tahro but he was still some what away, Tahro was yelling at a tall devilish character, "YOUR A TRAITOR!" he said still crying "YOU WOULD LEAVE YOUR RANK AND YOUR VILLAGE, JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK THEY HATE YOU!"

The man laughed as he drew his large sword, when Oroami saw the sword he knew who it was, Zabuza, "Hey kid, move or i'll slice you into peices."

Tahro growled as he rose up the earth and shot it at zabuza.

Zabuza sliced through it then rushed towards Tahro, grabbed him by the neck and shoved his sword through him. When Oroami saw then he went crazy, just then he pushed through the dream and took control. "i will kill you!" he said as he was now the way he ws today a seventeen year old sannin. he rushed towards zabuza, but then he came to realise, zabuza was dead, killed years after Tahro's death, by team seven of leaf.

Oroami forced himself to wake up. "Tahro, my little brother." he said sweating.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games