Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:47 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
"Huh? TUESDAY! You're ok." She lunged at him in a hug. "Oh I don't know maybe ten minutes, or so. Are you ok, what was happening back there? You're eyes were changing from their usual purple into a black. It was frightening." She took his hand and placed it back on his stomach.
"Oh yeah. That..." sweatdrop
"Sorry, I get hungry super fast and you kinda got too close. But it wasn't your fault at all. It proably doesn't help I'm blood type AB negative. Sometimes since it's combining A and B cases of being Bipolar occur."
He sat up and messed up her hair. He starts laughing.
"Your so cute."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:55 pm
crying "You're bipolar?" She looked depressed. Then thought other of it. She blushed. "Oh, thanks." She couldn't think of what to say. He was doing it again, dazzling her, and that's why he was so irresisteble. "Tuesday, I'm tired. I think I'm going to go lay down." He looked back at her better at noticing the dark circles under her blue eyes.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:58 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
crying "You're bipolar?" She looked depressed. Then thought other of it. She blushed. "Oh, thanks." She couldn't think of what to say. He was doing it again, dazzling her, and that's why he was so irresisteble. "Tuesday, I'm tired. I think I'm going to go lay down." He looked back at her better at noticing the dark circles under her blue eyes.
"What's wrong?" He could tell it was abot him being bipolar. But what did that matter?
"Okay" He grabbed her and picked her up, brought her to the bed and set her down.
"Oh.."He mumbled. "I suppose you want to get dressed first..into pajama's?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:14 am
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]
"What's wrong?" He could tell it was abot him being bipolar. But what did that matter?
"Okay" He grabbed her and picked her up, brought her to the bed and set her down.
"Oh.."He mumbled. "I suppose you want to get dressed first..into pajama's?"

"Uh, perhaps. I think I'll be fine walking on my own." She smiled, her face totally red. She got off the bed and stood up in front of him. Lilli hugged Tuesday, then walked across the dimly lit room to the door. She turned back to him"Thanks for the help today." Then left, closibg the door behind her.

She walked back onto her own room, which happened to be just a door down from Tuesday's. She stepped inside and flicked lit a candle. The light filling the room. She walked over to the wardrobe. It, apparently had been stocked sometime earlier, with clothes in which for her to wear. She pulled out a night gown and quickly changed into it. She grabbed the candle and set it on the bedside table. She slipped under the blankets, blew out the candle and soon after drifted off to sleep.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:56 am
After Lilli left Tuesday was by himself and his thoughts. It was then that he realized he had something in his hand, a gold locket...
He opened it and he realized it was the locket from his dream.
No way...
He closed it and held it tight in his hand for a while....Thinking.
A moment later he took it out of his hand and clasped it around his neck. It hung low. He then got changed into night clothes: Long black pants and a close-fitting purple shirt. Not his apparel of choice...

He ventured over to Lilli's room and silently opened the door. She was sleeping soundly, looking more beautiful then ever. He walked over to her bed and embraced her in a light kiss on the cheek.
"Sleep well love."
He walked back to his room and yawned.
He got into bed and slowly drifted to sleep, being pulled down by dark figures.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:23 am
Lilli awoke. She could tell it was morning, for light was pouring in through the windows. She slipped out of her bed, and stumbled over to the window. She opened the curtains, and not to her suprise the weather was overcast. I wish it would rain dammit. She glided over to the mirror to see how she looked.
Oh my gosh! I look terrible! I have such dark circles under my eyes. She pulled down on her eyelid examining her eye. It had changed from the lighter silver-blue back into their regular dark navy blue. She picked up brush and started to comb her hair. After a minute or so she set it down. That's better.

She more or less skipped over to the dresser. She pulled out a pair of tight dark blue skinny jeans, and a pruple long-sleeve sweater. She opens the door of her room and peeked out.. no one. She hurries down the hall, still in her night gown, and into the bathroom. Lilli slipped into the shower and turned on the water adjusting it to a right temperature. After a few minutes she gets out. Throws the night gown into a clothes basket amd wraps a towel around herself. She quickly walks up the hall and back into her bedroom. She put on her already laid out clothes and pulled on a pair of black strapped shoes, She unclasps the locket, slinging in around her neck.

She once again combs her hair. Now feeling properly groomed her goes once again out into the hall. Lilli silently oens the door to Tuesday's room. She finds him still asleep in his bed. She walks over to his bed. The sheets were pulled up around him. Lilli, for a moment looks at him. She gently nudges him. But he does not awake. Lilli sat down on the side of the bed, this time she said "Hey, Tuesday." Shaking him slightly. He groans. "Tuesday, get up."  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:32 am
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lilli awoke. She could tell it was morning, for light was pouring in through the windows. She slipped out of her bed, and stumbled over to the window. She opened the curtains, and not to her suprise the weather was overcast. I wish it would rain dammit. She glided over to the mirror to see how she looked.
Oh my gosh! I look terrible! I have such dark circles under my eyes. She pulled down on her eyelid examining her eye. It had changed from the lighter silver-blue back into their regular dark navy blue. She picked up brush and started to comb her hair. After a minute or so she set it down. That's better.

She more or less skipped over to the dresser. She pulled out a pair of tight dark blue skinny jeans, and a pruple long-sleeve sweater. She opens the door of her room and peeked out.. no one. She hurries down the hall, still in her night gown, and into the bathroom. Lilli slipped into the shower and turned on the water adjusting it to a right temperature. After a few minutes she gets out. Throws the night gown into a clothes basket amd wraps a towel around herself. She quickly walks up the hall and back into her bedroom. She put on her already laid out clothes and pulled on a pair of black strapped shoes, She unclasps the locket, slinging in around her neck.

She once again combs her hair. Now feeling properly groomed her goes once again out into the hall. Lilli silently oens the door to Tuesday's room. She finds him still asleep in his bed. She walks over to his bed. The sheets were pulled up around him. Lilli, for a moment looks at him. She gently nudges him. But he does not awake. Lilli sat down on the side of the bed, this time she said "Hey, Tuesday." Shaking him slightly. He groans. "Tuesday, get up."

They wereclosing in on him. Chasing him like quick black fog. He tripped, fell. They were everywhere. He couldn't see any surrounding light. He was completely enclosed in total darkness with the snarling figures of dark grey forming a circle around him. Then suddenly one was on his back, another pulling at his arms. Then they were on him. One of them grabbed his jaw and started to pull backwards. He could feel his skin ripping, the thick, lukewarm liquid pouring down his face.
"Tuesday!"
He opened his eyes and flung his arms out. He hit something, whenhis eyes came into focus he noticed Lilli on the other side of the bed rubbing her face.
"Lilli! Are you okay? Are you hurt?! I'm so sorry!" He hugged her close and kissed her forehead a thousand times.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:39 am
He'd punched her in the nose when he's accidentally hit her. It was now bleeding. "Oh no.." She felt like crying, Like that'll do any good. Tuesday looked at her after letting her go. She had her hands cupped around her mouth and nose. She was breathing through her mouth, but not with luck. She coughed and blood sputtered over the sheets. "Oh I'm sorry Tuesday."  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:48 am
[The][Shika][Spazz]
He'd punched her in the nose when he's accidentally hit her. It was now bleeding. "Oh no.." She felt like crying, Like that'll do any good. Tuesday looked at her after letting her go. She had her hands cupped around her mouth and nose. She was breathing through her mouth, but not with luck. She coughed and blood sputtered over the sheets. "Oh I'm sorry Tuesday."
"Oh my Lilli. I'm sorry! Don't worry about the sheets. Here, come with me."
He grabbed her arm and raced to the bath room where he sat her down on the toilet and dabbed her face with a wet wash cloth. The blood stained the wash cloth but at least her face was clean. "Okay now tilt your head forward." She did so and blood came pouring out onto the cloth. He got a new towel and wiped her face. With the bloody towel he took a cup and squeezed the diluted blood from the towel into the cup.
Lilli looked at him weird. "Well I'm thirsty, might as well."
And he drank it.
"Hey! I'm hungry!" Her nose was still bleeding a little so he told her to look up, he placed his hand over her face and closed his eyes, concentrated.
"There, you should be good now." He kissed her forehead.

"How do you feel?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:54 am
((REALLY SHORT! XP I couldn't Think.))

"Oh, no it's ok. I tend to bleed easily, as well as getting hurt." She said almost laughing.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:58 am
[The][Shika][Spazz]

"Oh, no it's ok. I tend to bleed easily, as well as getting hurt." She said almost laughing.
"Oh really?" Tuesday said sounding interested. He almost forgot he wasn't wearing a shirt. redface
He looked down.
"Oh! I'm sorry!" He grabbed a large towel and wrapped it around him so that it looked likehe was wearing a mini-toga. Once he was done he smiled and did a thumbs-up.

He was looking up so that his neck was exposed to the light, it danced off his skin and ricochetted everywhere. "Are you thirsty?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:06 am
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]

"Oh really?" Tuesday said sounding interested. He almost forgot he wasn't wearing a shirt. redface
He looked down.
"Oh! I'm sorry!" He grabbed a large towel and wrapped it around him so that it looked like he was wearing a mini-toga. Once he was done he smiled and did a thumbs-up.

He was looking up so that his neck was exposed to the light, it danced off his skin and ricochetted everywhere. "Are you thirsty?"

Lilli was distracted by his muscled chest. "Oh, um.. yeah." She was confused by his question. Partly because she was still distracted by him. Oh what? Sorry." She smiled.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:11 am
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]

He looked down.
"Oh! I'm sorry!" He grabbed a large towel and wrapped it around him so that it looked like he was wearing a mini-toga. Once he was done he smiled and did a thumbs-up.

Lilli was distracted by his muscled chest. "Oh, um.. yeah." She was confused by his question. Partly because she was still distracted by him. Oh what? Sorry." She smiled.
He blushed and gestured to his neck.
"Are you hungry?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:19 am
She was shocked by his offering. eek "What? Oh! Um.. No I'm fine." she stood up. She didn't realize how much blood she'd actaully lost. She stumbled forward. Tuesday caught her and stood her up. "Sorry, I think I'm going to go down stairs and fine something to eat. If you did't mind." sweatdrop  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:44 am
[The][Shika][Spazz]
She was shocked by his offering. eek "What? Oh! Um.. No I'm fine." she stood up. She didn't realize how much blood she'd actaully lost. She stumbled forward. Tuesday caught her and stood her up. "Sorry, I think I'm going to go down stairs and fine something to eat. If you did't mind." sweatdrop
"Well aren't you low on blood?" He said and pulled her close.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games