Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:16 pm
Relieved at her freedom she fainted. when she came too, she was being carried from her captivity site to the house she had seen on the hill, Her carrier, also a girl, asked her name and how she got chained. She (the carrier) said her name was erri. Trying to answer but not finding the words, she managed to say "meer" and "okay" then she passed out again the effect of the morph having drained her reserve. While she was out the morph resettled and turned her once more to a 'NORMAL' state.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:59 pm
as soon as Erri saw Leon she smiled its fine just find the others now ok? she sighed and ran to her room there she set the girl in a fuzzy chair and went and made a hot bath once the bath water was hot enough she went and got the girl striping her and brushing her hair before putting her in the water dont worry i wont hurt you i only wish to help you now can you wash yourself or do you need my help? she said in a sweet manner trying to calm the girl who must be scared by not knowing me  

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:45 pm
she awoke in a soft fuzzy chair with erri fussing about in the bathroom. then getting in the warm water "meer me..erri" "mmmm" "puuurrrfect." started washing herself and realized it had been a while since she last had a hotbath.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:12 pm
Erri couldnt help but giggle as she walked out of the bethroom and into her closet comind back with a huge red towel and red with black lace under garments and an elegant blood red dress with slits going up to mid-thigh with a black cloak for her to wear for now this will have to do is that ok?  

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:24 pm
"Oh Yesss me..wow!" "m thank you erri!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:35 am
"Mabey we should get back to Erris..."Kai picked up Reign and put her on his shoulders"hold on tight"and in a flash they were headed up the hill to Erri's House.  

kai wolf white

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:53 am
Leon heard the tubwater. "I guess I'll introduce myself after she gets out...but still to have pyrokinessiss like my brother...I never would have thought that I had that kinda power being a slave myself for the longest time...I wonder if the girl in the bath...thinks all humans are bad...my brother Rez...was in love with a human...and she was in love with him..." He spoke his thoughts out loud. In the distance he saw Kai and Reign heading their way. "Speak of the devil they are all right."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:35 pm
Having dressed and feeling much better she danced arround the room to see how the dress would flow. "Thank you Erri"

((is this what you had in mind? ))  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:32 pm
so i take it you like it well come now the others should be home soon and i must make some food for you and i am sure the others shall want food as well Erri lead the way down four hallways before intering the kitchen and smiling wondering what to make for she loved to cook and to bake so what do you think sounds good today its your choice since your the newest member to our little family she said as she wraped an apron around her smiling  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:49 pm
"Lo mein ?" ^_^ still excited with her new dress.

((oops sorry chow mein)))

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:12 pm
ok the chow mein it is Erri said as she started cooking  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:03 pm
Takes bowl and munches down on it. "Mmm this is deliscious, you're a verry good cook"  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:00 pm
She clung to Kai, squealing the whole way. and when they finally stopped, she hopped off "REEEEEED!!!!!" she giggled and ran straight to him, sniffing the air "New....new... new person!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:24 pm
again a tingling went through her, she could sense the same two presences as before. "uh erri how many 'others' are there ?"  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:46 am
"Hey leon whats new?"Kai said as he walked into the house.he whent up stairs to his room and changed clothes, then whent to the kitchen to get some of his breckfast that he saved.
"Erri, what did i put the leftovers in..."he stoped when he saw an unfamiliar face looking at him."uhh... hi?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games