Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:31 pm
thank you ever so much by the way do you think i could live here in exchange for work?  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:33 pm
Xavior walked in and placed what he forgot, his The band broke up note and walked off silently  

Blade_of_Soul-

Py Aster

Versatile Healer

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:53 pm
The sound of a wooden flute could be heard coming from the outside. The air outside began to carry pink cherry petals, as one can see through the window. Then, the door finally opens. The petals make their way in, creating a small carpet for the person in front of the door. And then, he steps in.
The petals give way to an arctic fox, clad in traditional shinto clothing. With his crystal blue eyes, he surveyed the cafe, white bandanna covered by his silver bangs.
"Hello...."
He didn't care if his greeting feel onto deaf ears...as long as the cafe itself heard him. He took a step in, and flicked his two tails. With that gesture, the cherry petals began to swirl again, carried by some unnoticeable gust. The petals then are brought into the sky and dispersed in the clouds. He however, simply sat at the nearest table and looked around, taking in the scents, sights, and sounds.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:04 pm
"Hmm. Live here in exchange for work. What sorts of jobs would you be good at. We are not looking for any new staff, but you are such a regular that I'm sure we could make an exception"  

00Shoe
Captain

Joahns Delakore

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:49 pm
Walking down a cobbled street, a blue-grey feline notices a flurry of cherry blossoms spiraling from a doorway, lifting up into the air until it disappears from view. Well, that's not something you see everyday. He thought to himself. Curiosity taking hold of his thoughts, the cat walks over to investigate the source. He notices that the door is the entrance to a cafe called HighTail CafĂ©. Stepping through the threshold, and sidestepping a black wolf, he takes stock of the establishment, quickly scanning the place for an empty table in a corner. With a likely seat sighted, the cat walks over to an empty booth on the far end of the right wall in the main room, shuffling off the heavy traveling backpack, which he sets in a seat beside him, so that he can sit down. After making sure that his newly acquired white t-shirt and blue jeans were in good order, the cat sits down and peruses the menu, while keeping half an eye on the various furry patrons for signs of another unusual incident.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:16 am
After being fully accustomed to the surrounding, he simply smiled and looked at the menu.
Hmm...no sake.... Ah well...this is style off a wheat country....
After taking a quick skim through the menu, he took a look around again, with his twin tails swishing here and there.
Such a myriad we have here...rare to see these days.... A good change of pace, I must say.
The fox then leaned onto the table, watching the crowd lazily with head faced to the center and resting on his right paw. He hummed a bit to himself the same tune he played on the flute earlier, waiting to be serviced.  

Py Aster

Versatile Healer

Joahns Delakore

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:57 am
Coffee and buttered scones should do it. The feline thought, placing down the menu and looking on to a ferret ,who had served a beverage to a white fox, and the afore mentioned patron, who seemed to be a musician due to the guitar in his lap. Hmmm... Three tails. One of the perks of traveling, I guess. You get to see something new almost every day. Watching the pair, the feline leaned back into the chair, reveling in the chance to rest his paws for a change.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:20 pm
00Shoe
"Hmm. Live here in exchange for work. What sorts of jobs would you be good at. We are not looking for any new staff, but you are such a regular that I'm sure we could make an exception"
well before this i used to be a bartender and my knowlage of drinks is great i could do that to somwhat expand you menu a little and i can cook  

slayer898

Py Aster

Versatile Healer

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:38 pm
After a few minutes of boredom, the two-tailed fox reached into his garments. As he pulls out, he takes out a thick book. He placed the book down on the table and parted the blue, opal encrusted cover. After flipping though some pages, he stops and smiles.
There we go....
Reaching into his left sleeve, he pulls out a quill pen. He then started to write into the book, having no need for ink at all.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:35 pm
Jynx stopped talking for a sec to look over at the fo who just walked in hhmmm? he is a instresting one  

slayer898

Py Aster

Versatile Healer

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:56 pm
"Hmm?"
He looked around, having the sense that someone might be looking at him. He went back to his book, writing more into it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:55 pm
i can also play any song that has a guitar in it if that will do anything  

slayer898

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:56 am
Tae takes a look at his surroundings.

"Oh it looks like we have some customers. Ill check with Jayce to see about the bartender job"

Tae turns around and addresses the entire cafe.

"Welcome newcomers, is there anything I can help you with?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:22 am
"A cup of strong coffee and a buttered scone would be a treat, sir." The feline replied, giving the ferret a slight bow of the head as way of greeting.  

Joahns Delakore

Py Aster

Versatile Healer

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:34 pm
Looking at the waiter, he nodded with a smile.
"Yes.... Can you make a 'Wang - Wang' cocktail? Oh, and some macadamia nut cookies as well."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games