Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:15 pm
"Ladies and gentlemen, Mrs. and Mr.... Mrs.? Not sure.... Ashley and Alfred... gah, which one of you is a guy, we need a last name here!" xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:20 pm
How DARE you guys bash Alfred.Sure he had that laugh,and he cross-dressed as his sister,but without him and Alexia *cough* taking care of that failure of a father, The Ashford family name would be ruined. It's bad enough that Edward Ashford, one of the original founders of Umbrella INC. must have been rolling in his grave when Alexander made a complete a** of himself to the point where A genius 10-year old had to save his a** from complete humiliation. Alfred does have horrible aim though, missing Claire and only scraping Steve's arm while he gets fatally wounded.."In the Ashford family name,I shall kill you Ashley Graham! Maaaah,Maaaaah!!! " mrgreen [/nonsense] Long day at work today.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

yoshimoto_3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:23 pm
O_o  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:45 pm
Mr. Scott Kennedy
How DARE you guys bash Alfred.Sure he had that laugh,and he cross-dressed as his sister,but without him and Alexia *cough* taking care of that failure of a father, The Ashford family name would be ruined. It's bad enough that Edward Ashford, one of the original founders of Umbrella INC. must have been rolling in his grave when Alexander made a complete a** of himself to the point where A genius 10-year old had to save his a** from complete humiliation. Alfred does have horrible aim though, missing Claire and only scraping Steve's arm while he gets fatally wounded.."In the Ashford family name,I shall kill you Ashley Graham! Maaaah,Maaaaah!!! " mrgreen [/nonsense] Long day at work today.

Alfred Ashford's Wishlist:

A dress. A frilly dress.

Soul Reaver Naira

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:30 pm
The thing is, Alfred became comically annoying. It's like, it's kinda annoying, but you still get a laugh out of it. Where as Ashley and Steve are just plain annoying.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:42 pm
ya you have a point there. but for me Alfred only became funny because of legendary frog  

yoshimoto_3

Soul Reaver Naira

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:57 pm
The laugh. Is murder. >.o

As strange and utterly insane as he is, yeah, still an uber baddy. I was laughing when he got pissed off and shot the ceiling when Claire called him an Umbrella 'lower level'.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:31 pm
Ashley. I'm glad someone mentioned her age. Ugh, when I was 20, I was a bit offended to how she acted in the game. No way is she an adult. <_< I mean, seriously, if she were more mature Leon might have given her something to protect herself. Something small to start with, of course. Quickly teach her the basics in handling it.

And, really.. asking for "overtime"? Please. If it were me, I'd rape him on that jetski. >_>;;

Although, I found her AI a bit nice. She stuck behind you making it easier to kill off enemies and she sometimes was a bit quick on her feet to flee when we retreated at times. Never taking off on her own or slowing down...unlike a certain female character in Silent Hill 4. stare  

Iriana Mitsuragi

Soul Reaver Naira

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:52 pm
Eileeeeeeeeeeeeen.
gonk

Suffice to say ... Ashley was pretty dumb in the game. I think the game creator had old movies with weak female stereotypes in mind when he made her. Must have had a sense of humor.

razz

BUT LAWD.
At least give her a weapon!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:55 pm
her only weapon is her voice  

yoshimoto_3

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:58 pm
yoshimoto_3
her only weapon is her voice
True. I bet Ashley's Voice and Alfred's Laugh could scare off Lickers. hence, they never appeared in those games.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:59 pm
bet they could or at least they did  

yoshimoto_3

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:39 pm
Licker: *about to eat the two of them*
Ashley: LEON!! HELP!!!!
Alfred: You sound like a little girl! Hehhahaha!
Licker: *screeches and scampers away*
xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:10 pm
Ashowan
Eileeeeeeeeeeeeen.
gonk

Suffice to say ... Ashley was pretty dumb in the game. I think the game creator had old movies with weak female stereotypes in mind when he made her. Must have had a sense of humor.

razz

BUT LAWD.
At least give her a weapon!

Hmm, when you put it that way, I guess that makes sense. They were trying to portray Ashley as someone who needs saving? Who better than a screaming, little, pampered woman? 3nodding  

Iriana Mitsuragi

Rue S Cross

Timid Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:19 am
I didn't much care for Alfred, but that's been covered...a lot, it seems. I wasn't too fond of Nicholai, either. Normally I like villains, but these two just weren't my favorites.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games