Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:11 pm
"i'll go find some food," Aqualad said as he got up to leave the cave. "Anyone want to come."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:18 pm
Then Swiftkill looked at Blaise and said, "I'm preganet with your pups"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll come", said Cyborg as he walked over to Aqualad.

Then Starfire walked out ok the lake, shook off the water, without her fur going in a puff and layed down near a tree.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:27 pm
"Ok let's go," Aqualad said as he left the cave with Cyborg. "So where do you think we could find food?" Aqualad asked Cyborg. "If you want I could see if the lake has any fish.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:52 pm
"Hmm, I do know wolves do eat meat, some berries, and fish. So yeah fish would be good", said Cyborg as him and Aqualad walked over to the lake. "Hey Star", he said.

"Oh, hello Cyborg, Aqualad. What are you two doing?" asked Starfire as she sat up.

"Catching fish for breakfast", he said with a smile than looked back into the water.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:22 pm
"See you in a few minutes," Aqualad said as he dove into the lake. It seemed so peaceful under the water amoung th fish. Using his control over water Aqualad created a bubble of water containing 14 fish. As he put the bubble on the shore it popped and as the fish fell into a pile; the water skattered all over the Starfire and Cyborg. "Sorry about that," Aqualad said with a smile. "Will this be anough?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:27 pm
"Yup", said Cyborg as he sook a fish off of his head.

Starfire laughed as fish was on her and her friend Cyborg. "I would have to agree with friend Cyborg", she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:39 pm
"Ok I'll get these back to the tree," Aqualad said gathering the fish in another water bubble. "See you back at the tree."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:03 pm
"Yeah", said cyborg as he followed Aqualad.

"Um, ok", said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:48 pm
"Hey everybody we're back and we've got fish," Aqualad said as he entered the tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:35 pm
Argent fell cold and went to deep sleep.  

Lil Patrica

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:44 pm
Scar shook the water out of his black fur. He growled playfully at his sister and jumped. The wolf turned into his human form, entering the water with a giant splash. When he surfaced, his hands went to the patch over his eye to make sure it was still secured. He glanced back at the cave. He could already guess what they were speaking of. It seemed that Blood Moon would be the last to learn. "Hello Blood Moon. Sleep well?"

Raven woke up as the smell of fish entered his sensitive wolf nose. She opened her eyes and blinked a few times to get adjusted to the light before standing. Raven walked over to Aqualad. "Thanks." She took a fish and looked over her friends. "Did you sleep well?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:26 pm
"Why that's wonderful", said Blasie. "But I am shocked but I love it. And they'll be good new additionals to our pack. But that means we have to be more careful with you and the battling with the Titans. And make sure nothing happens to our unborn pups. I promise you Swiftkill if anyone tries to harm you and our unborn pups they will die and suffer the consiquences", he said.

"Oh, I slept well brother. What about you?" asked Blood Moon as she stepped out of the water and sat down on the ground and only letting her feet touch the water.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:12 pm
Swiftkill smiles at him and rubbed agaisnt him affectionatelly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yup! Dilisouse and fresh fish to eat", said Cyborg.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:26 am
"normally I'd never let you guys eat fish but given the current situation we have no other choice," Aqualad said tkeing a small bite of a fish even though it did not feel right.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:54 am
'Hey guys !' Robin looked feeling refreshed. He felt better but not happy about thier dior situation what could they do ? look for the group from last night.

BB stomach rumbled 'Dudes !' he licked his lips hungry.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games