Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:54 pm
"Alright", said Gemini as she was about to take off when Starfire stops her.

"Gemini wait. I'll come along with you so nothing else gose wrong", said Starfire.

Then Gemini saids, "K, Star. Then lets go." She than flew in the sky.

Starfire's wigs appeared and she followed Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:20 pm
Raven sat there waiting for her friends. But she kept woundering why she was here in the first place.

Zoe could see all the titans coming from the distance. She jumped down her cave "No one goes back on the island." She ran toward the door of tt tower. She stood in the door way awaiting for them to help.hgfhfhg  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:27 pm
Then a smoke appears around Zoe and a red wolf appears in front of her. A red wolf with markings on her body and firefly wings. then the red wolf turns into her regular from and saids, "Well, now its been awhile hasn't it Zoe. Its me Firefly your old friend." Firefly looks at Zoe and saids, "My master and I are formming an army against the Titans. Do you wish to join our army. If you do here's a teleportation disk. It will set you free without having to use soembody elses to switch for you. And meet me in the forest so we may discust what you have dicided." then Firefly disappeares along with the smoke.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:43 pm
(how do u get color)

Zoe shock her head after firefly left. "I shall join." She got to the forest. For the await of her new friends.  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:25 pm
Then tree people appear in front of Zoe. The tall person was wearing a black cloak. The youngest person wasa young girl. and the middle person was Firefly. "My master I brought you a friend of mine, Zoe The Dreamer", said Firefly.

The tall person took his hood down and one side of his face was coverd up. "I see you came to join us miss", he said. "My name is Turgon and this young lady here is Oracle. And good job Firefly", said Turgon.

"Anything for you my lord", said Firefly as she looked at him than at Zoe.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:20 pm
Zoe bowed at turgon than looked up. "I am happily here to join you." She smiled.  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:48 pm
"Exellent. And now...", said Turgon as he walked up to Zoe. He put his hand on her left arm and said, "Now you you are marked for you belong to me now." Then he removed his hand from her arm and leaving a mark that looks like a snake on her left arm now. "Now the three of you follow me", he said.

"As you wish", said Firefly as they all headed back to the hideout.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:43 pm
Gemini and Starfire flew far enough away from the city and Jump City. Then they spotted a island and stopped before going there. "Hm, Raven said not to fly over the island", said Gemini.

"Then what do we do Gemini. If we can not fly to it or fly over it?" asked Starfire.

"We swim", said Gemini as she slew straight for the water and transformed into dolphin as she dived in the ocean water. She tha said, "Come on mother Starfire ride o my back."

Then Starfire flew down and landed gently on Gemini's dolphin back. Her wings disappeared and held on to the Gemini's back fin as she swam to the island shore. When they arrived there Starfire got off of Gemini's back and walked on to the shore. She looked around the island and siad, "Wow."

Then Gemini turned back into her regular self and walked with Starfire. When they walked away fromt the island's beach shore. They looked around again and Gemini yelled, "Raven!"

"Raven!" yelled Starfire as her and Gemini looked for Raven.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:59 pm
"Should we have gone with them,"Aqualad said.

"I guess but I think we should keep distent,"Speedy said and then Speedy and Aqualad took off after Gemini and Starfire.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:13 pm
As Gemini and Starfire looked for Raven. They looked and looked but no luck yet. Then Gemini tried turneing into an animal but couldn't use her powers. "Raven's right our powers are useless here", said Gemini.

Starfire nodded at Gemini's commet and than spotted Raven. "Over there", said Starfire as she ran to where Raven was tied up to a tree.

"Well if our powers don't work what about our battlesuits", said Gemini as she ran towards Raven as well. "Raven I'm glad to see your alright", she said.

"Yes we are indeed", said Starfire. Then Starfire pulled a dagger our of her belt and cut the ropes off for Raven to be free again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Oracle said, "Um, I got a few arens to do. I'll meet you all back at headquateers." Then Oracle's wings appeared and her wings looked like bat wings. She than flew off in the sky and flew to the island where Gemini, Starfire, and Raven were.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When she arrived there she spotted Speedy and Aqualad heading to the island as well. She than out her hand out and yelled, "Wind!" she was trying to stop them from going to the island.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:39 pm
Raven said to star and gemini fast "We have to get off this island fast before..." Than she saw oricle in the distance. "Oh no..." At the same time she pointed towards oricle. "We got to go...and fast."

text Zoe knew that the tt were vaulnable. She looked at her master and her "old friend" "The teen titans r at there most vaulnable stage roght know...should we go.?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:01 pm
Speedy suddenly got pulled into the air by the massive wind and was hurled towards the island.

"Dude what's going on?"Aqualad yelled as he saw Speedy fly across the sky.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:21 pm
Then Oracle turned into a black wolf with wings and flew straight towards Aqualad and bit him on the arm. she than flew off and headed straight towards Gemini.

Then Gemini and Starfire saw Orace coming straight for them. "Oh, no", said Starfire as she grabbed Raven and pulled her out of the way.

Then Oracle flew straight for Gemini and attacked her. "Your mine", said Oracle.

When Gemini got attacked by Oracle she fell to the ground for she was wounded now on her stomach. But than she shoook it off, took out her wolf sword and attacked Oracle with it. She said, "Your going down." Then Gemini and Oracle fought and fought until blood started to come out of the cuts that they gave each other.

As Starfire watched this she had a worried look on her face and said, "Why is Oracle's powers working if Gemini can't use hers'?"

Then Gemini pointed her sword at Oracle and yelled, "Arrow-Sword!" Then tree arrows poped out of her sword and hit Oracle's arm, cheak, and leg. Giving her new cuts now.

Then Oracle turned into her regular form, took out a samuri sword with the symbol of a wolf on it, pointed it at Gemini and yelled, "Arrows!" Then four arrows poped out of ehr sword and pinned Gemini to the tree. She than charged herself at Gemini with her sword in her hand. "Heeyah!" she yelled.

Then Gemini kicked Oracle in the stomach and broke free from the tree, picked her sword up, charged herself at Oracle and wacked Oracle with it. "Take that and this!" she yelled.

Then Oracle stared at Gemini in the eye's after taking a hit from Gemini's sword and sg=he went inside of Gemini.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Gemini who was in pain. Then Gemini's eye's went blank and she fell to the ground.

"Gemini", said Starfire as she ran to Gemini's side.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:01 pm
"No, for Oracle is doing her job. By going into Gemini's body and take over her body", said Turgon.

Then Firefly looked at her master turgon and than at Zoe. "And its and exellent plan."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:39 pm
Aqualad and Speedy managed to get to the island and laid on the beach eghausted.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games